21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all these results!! Its so inspiring! <3:)
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    All these awesome results gives me the motivation to keep going. I am hoping for similar results in the long run. Thank you for all the updates. It is nice to know I can come here to get support and motivation at the same time. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HI! Just thought I'd share a mini update. I started my first round of the 21DF last Monday and did amid-way point weigh in this morning: down 5 lbs! Good luck to everyone on the program!
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow @dford5 that's awesome!!!!! Great results, you must be working it hard!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight since starting the program on April 21 but this is my results from everything so far. Day 1 was when I first started working out period (Mar 25), Day 26 was a day before I started 21DF, Day 43 is today.

c4923a6e-2ab7-49ca-84cc-a17a7b3cda1a_zpsmpqxcdlr.jpg
  • doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Definitely flattening of the tummy going on there!

I haven't lost an ounce since starting insanity (u haven't been eating clean), but I measured myself today and I've lost a half inch off my tummy and a half off each leg. Crazy.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @dixiewhiskey Amazing!

@dford5 Also amazing!

You both are inspiring me to keep going! Woohoo!
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Let us know how it goes @extacymoon !:)

That's awesome @dford5 !

Great pics @dixiewhiskey can definitely see a great difference! :) keep it up!

Today was day 20 for me. I am so excited for tomorrow!!!! Tomorrow is super busy for me so not sure when I am going to do my last workout. Hopefully the kids behave and let me squeeze it in before i work in the evening.
  • cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all look amazing!! This is what motivates me to stick with it!! Thank you!!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Looking forward to taking new pics next month XD
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Round 2 Results

I had a heck of a time battling a plateau that I finally broke through this weekend (Or so I hope!). I am really looking forward to round three - or I might stop mid-round as I am expecting extreme to be delivered this week.

My total weight loss is 3.2 and inches lost is 8.5

I need to take pictures, but I am not sure I am ready to share them yet. I still have 16 pounds or so to reach my goal.
  • nables73
    nables73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great progress @dkwi04! Way to keep with it and not give up! :smile:
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @dkwi04 You'll have to tell me how much modifying they do in extreme. Since I can't do any high impact and all of my push-ups and planks are modified (not to mention I sometimes have to modify the modification), I am a bit leery of giving it a try. But who knows what I'll be capable of in the next few months . . .
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I am very proud of myself for not giving in. I feel too good to give in!

@SatiaRenee - I will. I can only do about 5 push ups before I drop to my knees. I am ok most of the time with planks, except for the hip drop planks.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow these results are amazing!! I hope I'm able to post some nice stats on 5/26/15 which is also my 14th Wedding Anniversary. :) I'm currently on Day 11 and loving this program. I was down 5.4lbs my first week for a total WL this far of 21 lbs.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Results of my very first round of #21dfx:
    7.5" lost and down 5.8 pounds!
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ^^ Great job!!!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Lauracharder Brilliant results! You must feel wonderful. Are you going to do a second round?
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    Great job! What is your plan now?