Replies

• cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @mrsewert Wow! Awesome results!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @mrsewert I can't believe I almost missed your success! Those are amazing results.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Round 3 Results

Total lbs lost = 0.2
    Total inches lost = 2.25

The inches all came from my waist. I've gained in one thigh and didn't lose anywhere else. For the record, I'm bottom heavy so gaining inches two rounds in a row in one of my problem areas is not exactly thrilling.

But I tied on a dress yesterday that I have never worn before and it fit. I also tried on a pair of jeans I couldn't even get over my hips at the beginning of April and they fit. So I definitely feel victorious.
    • My clothes are fitting better
    • I'm using heavier weights
    • I feel stronger
    • I am increasing flexibility
    I'm going to email my coach and see what she has to say. I'm also going to start a new "Help!" thread because two of us have experienced plateaus at this point and I have a feeling that this sort of thing is going to happen again.

So disappointed but not discouraged.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.

I Love Love Love this "So disappointed but not discouraged." I have felt that way many times.

Feeling better is good though, you have to find the positives and push through. You are doing amazing!
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes @SatiaRenee I jumped right into round2!
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So I finished my first round! I lost 7 lbs and 9" from my body including 3.5" off my lower abs alone! Jumping right into round 2 starting with the 3 day quick fix!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Congratulations @dford5 Your results are great!
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    dford5 wrote: »
    So I finished my first round! I lost 7 lbs and 9" from my body including 3.5" off my lower abs alone! Jumping right into round 2 starting with the 3 day quick fix!

Awesome!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in here! Keep up the great work.

Can someone tell me what the 3 Day Quick Fix is? I've also seen a 3 Day something or other that I'm curious about.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    dford, AWESOME results!!! Are you following the food plan? Are you doing "cheats"?

• doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!! @SatiaRenee - you're a rock for all of us. keep moving forward and you'll get there.
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    @mrsewert - It is a three day eating plan that was included with the 21DF - It is a carb depletion type of diet you follow for three days, recommended for the final three days.
  • dford5
    Options
    walkdmc wrote: »
    dford, AWESOME results!!! Are you following the food plan? Are you doing "cheats"?

I am following the plan very closely. The first week I could barely workout due to hurting my back the weekend before so i had to follow the plan very closely. These are all of the cheats I had during my entire 21 days:

1/2 glass of wine
    3 small easter candies
    3 sushi rolls (is that really a cheat? Maybe because they were white rice but I didn't get any fried rolls so that's a plus)
    This past Saturday I went to a college graduation luncheon and had 1 1/2 glasses of wine, slice of cake, 2 fried chicken wings, a small portion of shrimp pasta and some red beans with rice. Sunday I tried to do the 3DQF and got really nauseous. After I finally regained my appetite I decided to get the cheat meal I had been saving fro after the program: a steak burrito from a place kind of like Chipotle and some queso/chips.

So I was not 100%, closer to 80-90% on the plan.

• dford5
    Options
    mrsewert wrote: »
    Amazing results in here! Keep up the great work.

Can someone tell me what the 3 Day Quick Fix is? I've also seen a 3 Day something or other that I'm curious about.

3 Day Quick Fix is a 3 day plan that is supposed to be like a detox, jumpstart, boost. A lot of people do it on days 19-21 to get a boost at the end of the program. It's a lot of lean meat with veggies, no added salt, egg whites and steel cut oats for breakfast with no added sugar, drinking liquid coconut oil and a gallon of water per day + exercise.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the details! Posts like these inspire me to at least start my day 100% on plan.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Okay. I hope that these pics won't discourage anyone. Here goes.

Day 1 of Round 3

lk96xqnk2kfv.jpg

And after Round 3 (aka Day 1 of Round 4)

tkcmannu1kog.jpg

Looks like MFP is doing the pic flip thing again. Sorry. I wish I knew how to fix that but everything I've tried hasn't worked. :s

• dawnkwiatek
    Options
    Is that the same top? I don't care what your numbers said, your midsection looks smaller. Great job!
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee, I've been watching from behind the scenes here. I'm thinking about starting 21 Day Fix in June? Your progress is super inspiring....Keep up the good work!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Round 2 June 1st. :)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @dkwi04 Yes it is the same top and yes, yesterday I was noticing it is a bit loose on me. Even when I sit down. And I don't typically wear loose tank tops. So--aha! Those 2+ inches in my waist are showing. About halfway through the day I was thinking about how people always complain how they lose weight in their breasts before they lose it anywhere else, typically with the lament "The last place I want/need to lose the weight." Well, I haven't lost any inches there. Obviously, I am just losing it somewhere else where I don't necessarily need to start the losing but if I keep it up, eventually my hips and thighs will follow along. They won't have a choice!

@raindayworkout Ahhhh . . . thank you. Definitely going to keep it up!

@mrsewert Yesterday, I started Round 4 of 21 Day Fix and I'll be finishing up PiYo this month. On June 1, I'll be removing PiYo from my morning workouts (although I love it) and replacing it with Slim in 6. I'll probably start doing PiYo again sometime in August.