21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to look into the PiYo I've been hearing good things about it. I think after my 2nd round of the Fix I'm going to borrow my friends T25 and give that a shot for awhile just to keep my body guessing what I'm doing. :)
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @mrsewert I have been eying T25. I pretty much look for anything that has someone modifying the moves. I have a list of future workout programs gradually building over time. LOL!
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @mrsewert Great! I have to watch more of the workouts, to see the difficulty? I would be modifying for sure.

@SatiaRenee :)
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Im so glad I got this app. It's such a great way to stay on track and keep each other motivated.:)

You look GREAT @SatiaRenee ! I definitely see a difference in the pics:)
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have T25 and like it. The modifier is easy to follow and the time goes by fast. I am probably going to start back on that after my 21 days is up next week.
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    extacymoon wrote: »
    I have T25 and like it. The modifier is easy to follow and the time goes by fast. I am probably going to start back on that after my 21 days is up next week.

What kind of results did you get with t25? Ive been debating getting it as well.:) I am enjoying the PiYo workouts but don't really like that it's 60 days....I don't know why, it's not like I won't workout everyday for the next 60 days anyway..shrug. Maybe just cause the program is 60 days I don't know. I'm on my second round of 21 and still really enjoy it but think I'm going to let it go for a while after this round and fully commit to something new.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wasn't thrilled with t25. It's a bit more coordinated than I like. Of course I've also completed a round of insanity so maybe that why I'm eh about it. But maybe after a round of extreme I'll start to add in some of it
  • wrightchoices
    wrightchoices Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a hybrid of t25 and 21 day fix and I love the variety.
    @SatiaRenee - you look great! Keep it up!!!
  • cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @dford5 awesome results!!
  • cindip63
    Options
    @SatiaRenee you look great!!
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My results were pretty good. I lost about 10 lbs but had an injury in the middle of it so had to take a few days off. I like the fact that like 21 day fix it was a different work out each day. I also wasn't tracking my food while doing it so if I would have done that I would have probably had better results.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee I can definitely see a difference in your waist and hips! And your arms and chest too!
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So I'm laying here in bed on my phone and I just realized that I can cross my legs. It's the small things!!! round 2, day 7.
  • nables73
    nables73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @Lauracharder It IS the small things :smile: That's what motivates me!

@SatiaRenee great progress! I admire your positive attitude! :smiley:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Round 1 Results:
    10 lbs lost
    6" lost
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I took this today cause I was feeling pretty demotivated. Taking pics is so important. I feel like I made a difference since the last photo (I can see the other side of my belly button in this pic :lol: ). I'm not sure if this is from 21 Day Fix or the 30 Day Shred or lifting I've been doing but I'm pleased.

Day 1 - 191lbs
    Day 59 (today) lowest was 182 - sitting around 184/185 now

47a1ed09-a084-45fd-893d-c636b71e9d4b_zps1uy41kj6.jpg
  • cindip63
    Options
    @dixiewhiskey you look great! Very inspiring!! Reading everyone's phenomenal results made me realize how much easier this ride has been with the help of everyone on the message boards. I'm not knocking any other weightloss plan (trust me I've spent more money on prepackaged foods than I care to admit) but this plan I have been the most successful. I'm losing weight, working out daily and have regained a sense of well-being. And how did I go 50 years without ever eating mango, papaya and butternut squash, can't be without them now!
  • kathymford
    kathymford Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone else Starting tomorrow? I don't feel as planned as I should be, but I think I can make it work. At least until I can get to the store!
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    kathymford, I am starting tomorow
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am "recommitting"...Day 1 is tomorrow for me. I've been slacking off...time to start fresh. Went to Trader Joe's today...I'm ready!