Replies

• brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    open diary here. anyone feel free to add me
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    From Sydney, trying to get back into shape for the rugby season, have lost around 8kg so far, looking to go another 4 or 5 I train for rugby 2 times a week and I do weights every day, I would love to meet more people from Oz
  • Tigs2614
    Tigs2614 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am an active daily logger with an open food and exercise diary. Feel free to add. Cheers.
  • jazznesss
    jazznesss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me, I'm active and trying to lose 8 kg
  • cristina3131
    cristina3131 Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting and looking for friends for motivation and support. I'm looking to lose 10kgs.

Doing low carb, high fat (keto) so please feel free to add me.
  • cristina3131
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting and looking for friends for motivation and support.

Doing low carb, high fat (keto) so please feel free to add me.
  • hazm44t
    hazm44t Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Living on the Gold Coast. Feel free to add me.
  • LittleMissMissy6
    LittleMissMissy6 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A west Aussie here :) feel free to add me!
  • Fridge67
    Fridge67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , Sydney male , log daily , open food diary
  • ozziedamo
    ozziedamo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi i from central west nsw i try to keep a regularly active log feel free to add me
  • spazky13
    spazky13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Sydney. I am just coming back from quite some time off (and all my weight back on :neutral: ). I would love some friends to help me get back into it!
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello... Im a super active logger...logged back onto MFP recently again...
    Goal - to be able to workout anywhere at anytime... and lose some weight too... but be strong...

Feel free to add me...I'm super supportive
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I'm active! I'm enthusiastic! I am a bit weird and I swear too much but I'm a great cheerleader lmfao. My diary is open to mates but I follow the 5:2 way of life so you may get the need to scold me lol. I'm on a lot. But i have a life too. So I'm pretty sporadic about my replying back sometimes.

If you add me can you pretty please include a teeny little message?

Cheers
  • hungrycaterpillar0710
    Options
    Hi guys, I've sent requests to some of you but would love some more Aussie friends if anyone wants to add me :)
  • AngelaJAC
    AngelaJAC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me. I log every day & am serious about losing weight. And I have an open diary etc. ..for friends added
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. 471 days and going strong :)
  • JonoCarroll
    JonoCarroll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adelaide here. Looking for people similar to me (M/31/164cm/CW 80kg/GW 70kg/++strength/leangains) - if that's you, or you'd like to share motivation, please add me!
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I log every single day religiously. But I have a great deal of weight to lose 48 kg (11 down) to be exact. But feel free to add me if you want, I live in Brisbane.
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Happy to have new friends added. In Melbourne. Down 20kg so far, another 45 to go.
  • annemarietate
    annemarietate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for active Aussie loggers with visible diary and a great motivational drive! If this is you feel free to add me!
    Hi there, is this where i reply??? ... im a virgin to all of this, meaning I have no clue what i'm doing as far as adding friends or having my diary open... So if someone wants to guide me a little, I would love to join in
    Cheers
    Am