WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    down 3.1. I have been eating my own lunches as opposed to the ns meals. I 'm wondering if that may have something to do with the large number...less sodium in my own lunch. Time will tell...I have bars and frozen items coming next shipment. Way to go everyone!

I pretty much have been giving up the entrees, due to being burned out, and I eat a ton of salads, my PF's and SC and always NS dessert. I look forward to and losing just fine. Congrats! on your weight loss, way to go! The sodium freaks me out in the Entrees.

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congrats Gina & Lisa!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yeah, shed! You are doing great despite being sick and all. Proud of you, too. :)
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am in shock! After struggling so long to get to that 169....I sailed right past 168 and landed on 167.8 this morning! I am scared to weigh again for awhile! LOL
    You stopped stressing about it and fell back on your faith. This is a great example as to why people should stay on course even when they hit what seems to be a never ending plateau. Great Job Dottie! B)
    You are so right! I am glad I did not give up and just surrendered.... 166 today. :smiley:
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Keep seeing a lot of great results here. Keep up the good work everyone! I lost 1.4 lbs this week for a 63.2 total. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheMommalBear
    TheMommalBear Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No weight loss or gain this week I guess that's a good thing on the no gain part.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Keep seeing a lot of great results here. Keep up the good work everyone! I lost 1.4 lbs this week for a 63.2 total. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another victory!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    No weight loss or gain this week I guess that's a good thing on the no gain part.
    You are right! Keep that in mind and go forward with continued positive attitudes!!!!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »

Charlie you are truly my inspiration!! We met almost 5 months ago @Nutrisystem & became instant friends!! I cherish that and soo happy to be a part of a glorious journey with you!! Your such an amazing man!! Keep up the great work!!! ;)<3
  • SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This morning I broke 190... 189.8!!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Very nice!

• dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Congrats!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Good Morning Nutrisystem Friends!! Today is weigh day for me!! Very excited to announce that I lost 1.2 pounds since last Thursday!!! It's a total weight loss of 33 pounds!!! Wishing everyone a happy & successful day!!! ;)
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Good Morning Nutrisystem Friends!! Today is weigh day for me!! Very excited to announce that I lost 1.2 pounds since last Thursday!!! It's a total weight loss of 33 pounds!!! Wishing everyone a happy & successful day!!! ;)

Awesome Suzi!

• SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job Suzi!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Thank you Mike & Rabbit!!!! :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, dottie, Charlie, TheMomma, SillyRabbit, and Suzi (you should be happy ... )!!!!

• mikemusky44
    edited May 2015
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I still lost 1.2 lbs for the week! So glad I have decided this is a life style change and worked into my life rather than treat it like the diet I have always done, which is if I know I plan to cheat for dinner I just go ahead and scratch the day. 12.8 lbs down so far. 27.2lbs to goal. Woohoo...again, for Lifechanges!

Gina, that is awesome. I feel the same way about the lifestyle change. To be honest, I've reached a point where I am eating off program 10 - 15% of the time and do have a drink or two when in a social situation (One note: I did not have a single alcoholic beverage for the first two months on the program). I no longer drink any alcohol at home. I no longer drink any kind of soda or sugary drinks. I am aware of everything I am putting in my body and am careful with my choices. I work out hard and work out even harder when I do go off program. I am down 35 lbs but still have 15 lbs to go and plan to get there by the end of August. I know I will be able to maintain once I reach my goal, especially because I have been getting some practice in along the way.

There is one thing you need to be aware of if you're not already - the weight doesn't come off as easy as you get further along. I have compensated by increasing my workouts but am also open to going back on program 100% if that's what it takes to reach my goal. I like the way things are going now because it really does not feel like a diet.

Wishing you continued success! - Michael

• evhutchings
    Options
    Up .4... All my own doing...got bored with the NS foods and spent the week splurging instead of exchanging healthy non NS foods for boring NS foods....need to listen to Mike and think about what I'm fueling my body with.....don't need to fall back into old habits!
  • mikemusky44
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Up .4... All my own doing...got bored with the NS foods and spent the week splurging instead of exchanging healthy non NS foods for boring NS foods....need to listen to Mike and think about what I'm fueling my body with.....don't need to fall back into old habits!

Believe me, I am no expert and struggle as much as anybody else. Swati and I are still trying to lose the weight we gained over the holiday weekend. :( When I say I am aware of what goes in my body, I am. And while I am careful with my choices for the most part, I do go off on occasion just like many others in this group. As long as it is on occasion and not a regular occurrence, I really don't see anything wrong with it although I fully realize it will take me longer to reach my goal. I think it can become a problem when the days start running into each other and become several days or a week or more.

So consider last week practice and a learning experience for when you go on maintenance. Swati and I actually had a conversation about getting back to basics this morning. We are going to treat the month of June like our first month on NS. When we first started and had an event to attend, we would only eat what would fit in an NS sized container. Plus, we didn't drink any alcoholic beverages - none. If there was a birthday, we celebrated with a NS cupcake. We have gotten away from that mindset recently and, unfortunately, we've had a bunch of outside events in recent weeks and went off program quite a few times. Fortunately, we are working out more and have continued to lose. That being said, all the working out in the world will not offset eating bad and we need to tighten things up to get to our goals.

Don't get down on yourself - you've been doing great. Your before and during pictures are awesome. Many people put on weight after the loss of a loved one but you have done the opposite. It's quite an accomplishment and something you should be proud of. Your posts encourage and bring me up and I am glad we are all on this journey together. Have a great weekend! -Michael