• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thank you Nightingale!!! And I am!! ;)
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    alash52 wrote: »
    Yesterday was my 12 week weigh in and I gained a pound, so I'm a little sad... I had been sick with a cold, so that probably played a role.

I posted something similar on my status yesterday. Here in Virginia the Oak pollen is at full force and it's the worst we've had in decades. Almost everyone I know is on some sort of allergy med. I'm trying a combo of Zyrtec and Flonase. My scales are hovering. Not gaining, but just sitting there. I wonder if the meds are having an impact on my metabolism. I was concerned with the fact that Flonase is a steroid, and had another NS teammate to agree...but that was shot down by my pharmacist yesterday (who happens to be a best friend) she said it's a different kind of steroid and doesn't have the same affect. I think it's the allergies and the meds because I feel tired and weak, you know this has an affect on how my body burns cals. Anyways, I hope you feel better.

• sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Down an even 2 pounds. I few ounces shy of an even 30. Woohoo!!! Good luck to all of my Friday weigh friends!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    Down an even 2 pounds. I few ounces shy of an even 30. Woohoo!!! Good luck to all of my Friday weigh friends!

WTG Suzanne!! B)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »

WTG Suzanne!! B)

Thanks Suz. Still a long way to go but at least I'm getting there.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Nice Suzanne!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I think it's the allergies and the meds because I feel tired and weak ...

Seasonal allergies will certainly fatigue you, Gina. I hope you feel better soon.

CONGRATULATIONS, Suzanne!!

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Suzanne! And....Mike...thanks...always appreciate your support and encouragement!!!! You and Swati are such great examples for all of us on how to make this lifestyle work!!!!
  • SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Congratulations!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is a first. I gained back most of the weight I lost last week. I did have to take some medication (nothing serious) on Friday that probably affected my weigh-in this week. That being said, my stomach is smaller and my muscles have grown. I'm pretty happy with my 14 week results. I've included some pics I took today below. Swati and I are also getting back to basics this week. No alcohol and no eating out for the month of June. Plus, my NY Rangers lost so there is no reason to be headed to the sports bars. If something arises where we do need to eat away from home, we will bring NS meals with us or stick to a NS sized portion. We've been able to enjoy ourselves for the past few weeks while still losing weight but it is time to tighten things up. Hope everyone else is happy with their success so far. Have a great week! - Michael

bpq8ej8cwc7i.gif
    END OF 14 WEEKS
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    WOW!! You look wonderful, Michael.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Wow - this is a first. I gained back most of the weight I lost last week. I did have to take some medication (nothing serious) on Friday that probably affected my weigh-in this week. That being said, my stomach is smaller and my muscles have grown. I'm pretty happy with my 14 week results. I've included some pics I took today below. Swati and I are also getting back to basics this week. No alcohol and no eating out for the month of June. Plus, my NY Rangers lost so there is no reason to be headed to the sports bars. If something arises where we do need to eat away from home, we will bring NS meals with us or stick to a NS sized portion. We've been able to enjoy ourselves for the past few weeks while still losing weight but it is time to tighten things up. Hope everyone else is happy with their success so far. Have a great week! - Michael

bpq8ej8cwc7i.gif
    END OF 14 WEEKS

You look amazing Mike!! I agree w/Nightingale... You really do look years younger!!! Congrats on a Glorious Victory!!! ;)
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looking good Mike!! For me it's gonna b a rough summer when all my drinking friends come out to play. Lol. But I've already got a metal so u can't see thru it cup and can fill it with water and no one will know. Course Ivan also fill it with alcohol and still no one will know...but me lol. Way to get on it. Inspiring me!&
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Mike...you and Swati have got this in the bag! This is not about ns or diets....this is your life!!!!!!
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb for the week. 69.5 total now after however many weeks, 21 I think? I've really transitioned a lot to using NS stuff 2-3 times a day, and then other stuff random meals. Getting addicted to running now I think i'm burning a lot more than I was before so I am getting rather hungry sometimes.
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I haven't blogged in awhile, busy with work and having fun out in the real world, the weather has been awesome lately. Anyway, I slowly gained a couple of pounds over the last 2 weeks then suddenly dropped 4 pounds after the weekend. I started getting a little nervous. I've gone up and down, but always generally downward. The past two weeks were up and down but generally upward. Whew!

I'm about 2 pounds from goal now. Yay!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    That's wonderful, Punk. Congratulations on that 69.5 pounds!!

YAY, Koala. You will make goal before you know it!!!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 1lb for the week. 69.5 total now after however many weeks, 21 I think? I've really transitioned a lot to using NS stuff 2-3 times a day, and then other stuff random meals. Getting addicted to running now I think i'm burning a lot more than I was before so I am getting rather hungry sometimes.

Congrats Arthur!!! :)
  • mariawhipple64
    mariawhipple64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started with the Fast Five. I'm on day 2 and I have no energy. and right now I weigh 255.6, I plan on losing a hundred and twenty-five pounds.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    I just started with the Fast Five. I'm on day 2 and I have no energy. and right now I weigh 255.6, I plan on losing a hundred and twenty-five pounds.
    Congrats on a great decision!!! Hang in there!! It will get better!!! I'm on Nutrisystem since late January I started @ 188lbs and today I'm 162.0lbs!!! I lost 10 pounds before starting NS!!! So it's a total of 33 pounds in a 5 month period!! It works!!! You will love the support system here!! I have made life long friends!!! ;)<3