CHALLENGE: A mile a day in May

Options
123457»

Replies

• kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    3.18 miles this morning (according to fitbit) but burned 600 calories. Short of my 5 miles per day for the month, but there is always June......
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles today

82.8 miles for May.
  • katbirdinoregon
    katbirdinoregon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I slept in this morning, did not wake up until 7:30 and it was already heating up so I only got one mile in today. Tomorrow I start taking care of my granddaughters at 6:30 am so I am really going to be walking in the early hours.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Tomorrow starts June, too. I wonder if we'll have another 1 mile/day in June (or more) thread??
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I'll go ahead and post here for June.

Only 1.6 miles today. Wasn't a good day all the way around.
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    I walked three times around in the lazy river at the water park hanging on to a three year old and trying to keep up with a five year old who was bobbing along pretty fast in a life vest. I googled it a couple of years ago and they said it was a mile long. Now I am sitting with my feet up while they sleep.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Sounds like you burned a ton of calories and had a great time doing it, katbird. I'm envious...
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Miscalculation on my part three times around the lazy river is closer to one mile not three miles. But I did a lot of other walking inside the water park so I got in at least 2 miles today.
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA! Being sick and life stressors had me distracted. If you like the challenge, I can make one for June as well! I will start the thread!
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Ok, the new thread for June will be Move your moon in June! Hehehe
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    HAHAHA!!! Great title, ash. And, I do hope you are feeling MUCH better. :)