21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good morning! About to start Round 1 Day 1 on the 21 Day Fix. Glad I found this group for accountability!
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Horrible round 3 results here :(

-1.6 pounds and -2.75 inches (actually gained in my midsection :( )

But three rounds down and a total of 11.6 pounds gone and 22.13 inches gone forever.

Onto 21DFX
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @dkwi04 You know my Round 3 results were not great and it looks like Round 4 is not going to be much better. I can't wait to hear what your results are with 21DFX. I just can't imagine that you wouldn't see amazing results.
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I finished round 2 yesterday. 4 lbs 4 inches gone. Probably wouldn't have lost any lbs of i didn't do the 3 day quick fix. It is that TOM atm so not sure if it's 100% accurate but I'm sure it's close.
    I'm sure I'll do round 3 eventually but decided to give insanity a try for now.
  • boyz4us
    boyz4us Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My first week of my First Round Results. I lost 3.8 pounds. I am happy but also frustrated with myself because I did a fabulous job staying true to the plan and my exercise M-Th, then the weekend hit. I did walk 4.25 miles Friday night (with no exercise S-Su) but my eating was totally off F-S. I was crazy busy, running lots of errands and doing lots of projects. I did not stay true to the eating plan and too often let myself get too hungry.
    Today is a new day. I am ready to get my head and priorities straight again and have a great Week #2.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Round 4 Results

Lbs Gone: 2.6
    Inches Gone: 3"

Again, most of the weight lost occurred during the 3 Day Quick Fix. Carb Cycling, which I was doing the first two weeks of this round did not work for me at all (although I found a way to make it fairly easy to do). I started doing the 8 day abs diet last week but then did the 3 Day Quick Fix and had a treat meal that turned into a treat eating day (thanks to my husband not listening but I knew it was coming so I didn't overindulge (obviously, because I didn't gain weight!).

Pretty pleased but hoping for a wee bit more from 21 Day Fix Extreme which I start today (after I have coffee, thank you very much). I'll edit this later and add some pics.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Weight lost: 1.8 lbs
    Inches lost in waist: 2
    It might not seem like a lot but it has been a long time since I've seen the scale go down and my pants fit me the way they do now. I can honestly say that I did not even expect to loose any inches since I was only doing the food plan but hey..bonus for me !!
    I can't wait for R2 results now that I am adding the excersise DVDs as well. :)
  • venuila
    Options
    Way to go ladies!
    That's great results with just the food plan @germany03 ! You should see even more spectacular results incorporating the workouts this round. :)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Finally slowing down . . . I really thought today would be easier but we were still having problems with our ISP and didn't have internet for half the day. Sheesh!

@venuila I'm pretty sure if I didn't do the 3DQF, I would have not seen much if anything lost on the scale but I have no doubt I would have seen inches because I could feel them in how my clothes were fitting.

@boyz4us All you can do about the past is learn from it and move forward. One of the things I love about 21DF is that you can plan your meals because it's all pretty much mapped out for you how many of each type of food you should aim to include in your daily diet. Hopefully this weekend won't be as complicated.

@germany03 I can't wait to hear what your results are when you get the DVDs because I have no doubt the two go hand-in-hand.
  • germany03
    Options
    @SatiaRenee - current results from incorporating the DVDs : sore legs ..lol
    ...I am right there with you, I can't wait to see what difference it will make in 21 days...and to compare the two results with eachother :)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    And finally a pic:

Rob overslept yesterday and I couldn't wait to eat any longer so I told him he'd just have to get up earlier. (In his defense, he worked very late the night before.)
  • venuila
    Options
    Looking good @SatiaRenee ! :smiley:
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee you look fantastic!!!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Looking great @SatiaRenee
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration :)
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    starting tomorrow. this thread is very encouraging thank you!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the . . . well, really . . . just thank you. It's hard to believe I'm finally seeing results. I mean, I've been trying to lose weight since 2008 when I finally stopped using my walker. I tried Weight Watchers. My doctor put me on phentermine and wanted me to try HCG. I even consulted with a nutritionist. It's hard for me to believe that I've finally found something that is helping me break through everything. Most remarkable of all is that I not only broke through the recent plateau but the plateau itself happened at a weight that had me worried. If I weigh a certain number of pounds or more, I feel pain in my knees. When I weigh less than that weight, my knees stop hurting all of the time. Last week I feel just slightly below that number, a number around which I had been hovering for 3 years before I gained still more weight and then even more weight.

Last week was the first week I was pain free in my knees for an entire week. Even when doing squats and lunges, I didn't experience as much discomfort and was able to go a little deeper.

But being pain free? Priceless.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Satia, I am so happy for you!!!!! You are my inspiration. Pain free is awesome, keep it up!!

• extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Satia you are an inspiration to so many. I have tried to believe that anything is possible with your own dedication and less medical intervention. Reading what you go through and have gone through truly makes me believe that is possible. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.