Just One June - June 1 (Initial Check-In)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    June 8 update: goal was to keep carbs under 20gr. (started May 22=18 days)
    Results: my carbs are well under 15 gr. which help with my carb cravings --nada!!!! My insatiable appetite however brought me over my TDEE. I still end up losing water weight and hopefully my appetite should level out this week. I reintroduced weight training and as expected my strength sucked. I am not fat adapted yet and will continue to keep my sessions short. So far I am pleased with my results and will keto on !!!
  • fancyroberts
    fancyroberts Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am late joining in but I didn't find this thread....I vow to workout at least 5x per week!! : )
    WE can do THIS!!
  • SlimBride2Be
    SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Almost a quarter of the way through my month and completed my 10k steps every day - in fact averaging 15k!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    Just meat June for me.

June 1 - 96.8 / 212.96 lbs
    June 8 - 93.9 / 206.58 lbs

So far, so good ! I have noticed that I feel fuller just eating meat, eggs, butter, and a bit of cheese for flavour only, and a wee bit of coconut oil in my coffee. I'll see if I keep that, not sure yet. I had egg muffins with bacon, ham and cheese for breakfast, and slabs of roast beef with butter and drippings for supper and I ate it all with my hands....that made it more enjoyable !
  • ChairmanWow
    ChairmanWow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just meat May was hit or miss in terms of weight loss. Pretty much stayed the same weight all month. So far this month I have avoided diet sodas and I've upped my fat intake and decreased protein. Now the weight is coming off finally. New lowest weight today.
This discussion has been closed.