21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring!! Everyone seems to be getting great results!

Satia, your hands got bigger! Lol, kidding but that's what struck me in your B&A, how much bigger and closer your hands are when you hold them on your waist. Awesome!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how losing weight also makes me look less blurry.
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    All that healthy food makes you see things more clearly :)
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Finished my first round this weekend :). 2 lbs down and 1 1/2 inches. I'll take it! I was about 75% perfect due to a trip back home the first week and camping last weekend. My meal planning and nutrition is far better than it was 3 weeks ago. I eat many more fruits and veggies and fewer starchy carbs and bad fats (french fries). Round two started yesterday!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @deltayork I definitely eat more fruits than I did before. And eat more protein (and much less cheese . . . I miss my cheese!).

• deltayork
    Options
    I'm actually ok with the cheese (that's my husband's weakness :)). Me... I'm a rice and bread lover.
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My 21 days are over. I had to go out of town last week for a couple of days and was eating out so wasn't expecting a loss. This morning I was down 3.7lbs and 7 inches all over. Wow!!! I am going to continue on with the program!!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Northern37 Congratulations! This is an amazing program and you aren't the first person I've seen say they had good results even though they weren't following the plan to perfection. :)
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Northern37 wrote: »
    My 21 days are over. I had to go out of town last week for a couple of days and was eating out so wasn't expecting a loss. This morning I was down 3.7lbs and 7 inches all over. Wow!!! I am going to continue on with the program!!
    awesome job, hope your next round goes just as well!
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Congrats @Northern37 , awesome results!!!!
  • deltayork
    Options
    Congrats @Northern37! Keep going :).
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow @Northern37 those are amazing results!!! :)
  • Northern37
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I feel amazing!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd round of 21DF and while I haven't been the greatest in the kitchen I'm still working out. The scale isn't moving this round but I can tell inches are moving which I'll take. I'm going to go back to calorie counting, treadmill, weights for a few weeks and then jump back into another round. I love the workouts and I upped my weights the beginning of this round I'm hoping to use less modifications going into Round 3. I'm planking which I never have done before not for the whole 60 seconds but its more and more every week. :)
  • deltayork
    Options
    Hi @mrsewert. I'm actually doing a combination of both 21df and calorie counting. I use a kitchen sale and weigh my food when I add it to the containers and log into mfp. I'm a bit of an analytic type person and I like to know calorie numbers :).
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 21 of my first round...

Preliminary results are in. As of this morning, I have lost 3.6 lbs. I'm also sore as can be from my workout with my trainer yesterday, so I expect a little more to fall off this weekend.

Going to relax a little on my nutrition plan this weekend, have that Frappuccino I've wanted. Monday I'm starting round 2.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone those are great results! Great job.
    I just finished my 1st round and I am down 7 pounds and 16 inches. I love this program. It is working for me.
    No one is awake to take my after photos so I will add them tomorrow.
  • Northern37
    Options
    Great losses everyone!!!
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    @sarahrbraun awesome, great job!!!

@haleymiller0707 amazing results!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Finished Round 2 today (2 days early due to the weekend)
    I'm down an additional 3.4lbs and 2 inches.
    Round 1 Results: 10 lbs and 6 inches
    Total Loss thus far: 29.4lbs and 26 inches.