21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome results everyone!!! Keep it going :)
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome results @mrsewert !!
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Woot Congrats @mrsewert!!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @mrsewert Awesome results! You must be bouncing off walls. Curious to see what my results will be for 21 Day Fix Extreme. Finishing up week 2 right now and week 3 is just around the corner.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome results everyone!!! This is what it's all about....the ups the downs and the amazing results ..proud of everyone for doing such a great job :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    So I finished my first round. The day after the round ended, I was down 3.6 lbs. Unfortunately, yesterday morning, after 3 days of not eating my veggies, and eating too many carbs, I was up 1.6 lbs :( the measuring tape gave similar results...

But I'm staying positive, and I started round 2 yesterday.

Yesterday in the early evening I got a Facebook message from my trainer/coach, Noah. He told me that several people at the gym had mentioned that I looked slimmer the last month or so. B)<3

• SatiaRenee
    Options
    @sarahrbraun Awesome NSV that people are noticing a slimmer you! I had one treat meal and I'm up 2 lbs but I am pretty sure I can drop that weight fairly quickly. Just have to buckle down! This is my third week with 21DFX so I'll have some new results to share on Monday.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Found out that one of the people who told Noah I look slimmer is a female coworker of his. She told me this morning :)

I took a few quick pictures after my workout, and I think I see changes too.
  • germany03
    Options
    @sarahrbraun im so happy for you. It feels great when others notice what you have put such hard work into :) keep it going!
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started the 21DFX nutrition plan on the 18th and incorporated Les Mills Combat and a couple of the 21DFX workouts for 5 days. Then I started with a challenge group on the 22nd and have completed 1 week of clean eating with some kind of exercise. I'm down 2-3 lbs (178-175.6) and know I've lost inches because clothes fit a little more loose. I'm waiting until our group's challenge day to do measurements and those will be only for a week of 21DFX. I really like the program so far because I've yet to go hungry! :)
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    @rumijs congrats, great results!!!! I am rarely hungry on this program and that is a first for me...it's amazing. Doesn't mean I don't want to mindlessly attack food sometimes...of course I do...but it's become a lot easier to talk myself out of that.
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    jpkrueger wrote: »
    @rumijs congrats, great results!!!! I am rarely hungry on this program and that is a first for me...it's amazing. Doesn't mean I don't want to mindlessly attack food sometimes...of course I do...but it's become a lot easier to talk myself out of that.

Right! I won't say that I haven't had close moments to giving in. When I'm working at the office there are always generous people bringing home baked and bakery goods in! Hard to say no to that! But it's much easier to say no when I know I'm satisfied and not starving while drooling over donuts or something. That's been my downfall every time in the past.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @rumjis That's great. It's amazing how effective clean eating can be when combined with exercise. The program is great, isn't it? I have yet to get bored. Just amazing. I hope Autumn comes out with a third program! And a fourth and a fifth and . . .

I'm doing my measurements on Sunday and pretty sure I'll see some lower numbers.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    My 21 Day Fix Extreme Results

Normally, I do my official results post on Monday but I'm starting the 3 Day Refresh today and the results for that are supposed to be so dramatic that I didn't want to skew my 21DFX results by including even Day 1 of 3DR. Anyway, here goes:

3.6 lbs gone
    2.25 inches gone

Total Lost since starting 21 Day Fix in March

19.6 lbs
    41.5 inches
  • germany03
    Options
    Awesome results @SatiaRenee . .your family will be blown away...I wish I could be there to see there reaction. Rob has to be so proud of you for all this progress you have made in spite of your difficulties...I know I am super proud of you !!! Knock 'em dead girl!!! :)
  • germany03
    Options
    Awesome results @SatiaRenee . .your family will be blown away...I wish I could be there to see there reaction. Rob has to be so proud of you for all this progress you have made in spite of your difficulties...I know I am super proud of you !!! Knock 'em dead girl!!! :)
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee , great results!!!!
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Awesome results, wow!!!!!! You must feel so good!!!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    uhupe9rxe3oy.jpg

And pics. I swear, having the visual is amazing. It's not fun taking the "before" pics but when you get to see them side by side with the "after" . . . totally worth it!
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a dramatic difference. Congratuations!!!