Replies

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member

exercise.png

10 miles done
    10 total
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Oh I have not had ANY motivation, NONE whatsoever! I'm sure due to the stress of DH and all his issues. I MADE myself (after 4 days of doing NO fitness) get out & run (with some walking) 4 miles. It was a BEAUTIFUL evening & I got some @ss moving done but now I MUST play catch up! I stay busy most of the day doing about everything so it isn't like I'm sitting around eating chocolates all day.

exercise.png
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    5 miles running today

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,258 Member
    Beautiful this morning!

Mon - 6.27 miles

exercise.png

Have a great Tuesday, everyone.

Chris
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    6.54 miles walked today

32.19 miles walked to date
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,769 Member

exercise.png

.65mi in the pool
    10.01 mi on bike
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,821 Member

7/3 AMT 4 miles / Elliptical 3 miles / Walk 3 miles
    7/4 0
    7/5 0
    7/6 Run 5 miles / Walk 5 miles

As 7/6 42 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Busy, busy, busy, but still finding time to move. Added 5.25 miles Sunday and another 5.5 miles today. July total 28.5 miles. :)

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 7.39 miles

exercise.png
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    July Goal: 150 miles
    Yearly Walking Challenge 669/1500 miles ytd

7/01 - 3 miles
    7/02 - 7/05: 12 miles walking, 12 miles biking
    7/06 - 4 miles

31/150
  • bebogrrl
    bebogrrl Posts: 77 Member
    MTD 25.69

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    One of my riding buddies got a new bike so we went for a spin yesterday- 14.58 mi

exercise.png

@Lovemyalex Good to see you moving!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    7/6 - 6 miles
    7/7 - 3 miles

32/100
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,344 Member
    I just love my iPad and how it continues to change spelling even after I correct it.
    @Lovemyalex not Loce tales: How is your knee doing these days?
    @anaconda469: Being in a athletic profession I can attest that medicine in the past would have sent you right back out there after a few weeks. But now concussion issues are taken much seriously as well as the spine. You can end up with all kinds of neuropathy and life long side effects if you push too much too soon. Athletes are the most stubborn, pig headed breed of individuals on the face of the earth. We refuse to listen to our own pain and push through it thinking we will win if we overcome it with mind over matter. I know...I have been there. I did a sprint tri four months after knee surgery last year and looking back I should not have done it. My running was half walking because I started having tendon issues half way through the run and my cycling was half uphill and the rest down. I road recklessly through the downhill to make up time lost on the first half and could have had a terrible spill. This morning I woke up with knee pain again and am not sure why as I have felt none in the past weeks. Will I do my half marathon in 12 days if it continues. No. There will be lots of other races and events but I only get on real knee so it is not worth the permanent damage I may I cause. I am sure you know all this and I feel for you as you strive to get back to doing something you dearly love but listen to your doctors and to your body. Sorry for my two cents but sometimes hearing it from someone else makes the decisions easier to swallow. I will keep you in my prayers.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Wow, I am really late this month. Goal is 75 miles for the month, as of today have completed 20/75miles!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    edited July 2015
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@KAR328 - Look at you go! :smile:

@CLEPANT and @DEAN - Thank you so much! It feel so good to be moving again! I had been having some trouble with one of my knees again, but the easy running and light weights I've been doing for only a week now are already helping it feel better so it doesn't hurt to walk down stairs. :blush:

@ANACONDA469 - I'm no medical professional, but I agree with @SUFFERLANDRIAN and* @CLEPANT....It sounds like you should be patient and as much as you want to push ahead through it, you need to take time and let your body heal a little more gradually.

@VHUBER - We know better than to think you're just sitting around on the couch eating bon-bons! ;) Hang in there and I hope things ease up for you soon so you can get back to your killer workouts. :flowerforyou:

Dave

• tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    I'm back! I'm hoping that it's not too late for this month. I'm only wanting to sign up for 10 miles this month due to having a hysterectomy on July 2nd. I can't move much at the moment, so it will be in small bits and pieces but hoping this will get me going.

Thanks so much!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member

exercise.png

Not a bad start to July. Ran my 10k on the 4th at 1:04. For not being at all prepared, I didn't think that was too shabby.
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    7/6- 7.15 miles walking/biking
    Total to date - 19.87of 160 miles
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    7/6 - .25 miles
    7/7 - .26 miles

TTD - .51 miles

Super slow going due to my surgery. So sad that I get exhausted after 1/4 of a mile but it's the best I can do at the moment. :/
This discussion has been closed.