Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Katiebear_81
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am on day 14 I think. Im doing doubles and have been for 4days(this is day 4). I am down almost 7lbs so far. Didnt take inches(regretting that!) and my hubby accidentally lost my before pix on his phone bc he had to reset it. But I am so happy!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow @SatiaRenee you look awesome...and what a difference..you have worked hard on it. Enjoy your trip!!!

Great to hear @MyLovesMyLife. It makes loosing weight fun when you can see results just about instantly...glad to be part of your journey :)

Round 2 results
    6 lbs lost and 4.5 inches in the waist!!! I'm so happy :) - sorry no pics :)
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great results and pic @SatiaRenee ! Looking amazing!

Nice @germany03 4.5inches in waist is awesome! And 6lbs for ur second round is great too:) way to go!
  • germany03
    Options
    Thanks @venuila :) I feel great! I attribute the 2nd round results to combining food and excersise plan vs only food plan in first round. And not to mention my 2 day trial at 3 day quick fix. Next round I might add doubling up in 3rd week. Not sure yet.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

@germany03 Your results are GREAT! I lost over 6 lbs my first round, I think. I forget now. But my goal has always been 1 lb per week. It's a small and reasonable goal. That way I can feel really happy if I lose more than that (as I did this last time when I did 21 Day Fix Extreme). And in another 5 lbs, I'll lower my weekly goal to 0.5 lb since weight loss progression slows down as you reach your goal weight. I figure, changing my goal will keep me from feeling discouraged if I were not to lose the larger amount of weight.

All that to say . . . 6 lbs in 3 weeks would THRILL me! :)
  • germany03
    Options
    Thanks @SatiaRenee - crazy but it really didn't sink in until I saw your post with the numbers right next to each other but that's 2 lbs a week... dang. That is pretty good. I'm happy if I loose half as much on next round!
  • venuila
    Options
    Finished 21day fix extreme yesterday. Although I did miss a day. Meh.
    Results from the round: lost 4.5 lbs and 2.75 inches. Not too shabby.
    since I started my first round April 1 I have lost 20lbs, 20.25 inches and over 10% body fat!
    I've done two rounds of 21df one round of extreme and 16 days of insanity.
    *flex I feel great!:)
  • germany03
    Options
    Dang ..@venuila . ...that's what I'm talking about...those are awesome results..not just this round but overall!!! You should feel great...no wait ...super great about yourself!
  • venuila
    Options
    Thanks @germany03 :)
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @venuila you are doing amazing! Already halfway to your goal!!!
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    venuila wrote: »
    Finished 21day fix extreme yesterday. Although I did miss a day. Meh.
    Results from the round: lost 4.5 lbs and 2.75 inches. Not too shabby.
    since I started my first round April 1 I have lost 20lbs, 20.25 inches and over 10% body fat!
    I've done two rounds of 21df one round of extreme and 16 days of insanity.
    *flex I feel great!:)
    Amazing!!! So happy for you! I finish round 1 tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.
  • venuila
    Options
    Thank you @jpkrueger and @rumijs :)
    I'm sure your results will be great @rumijs !
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @venuila Great results! @germany03 Great results. @SatiaRenee - I love your photos. You can see the difference. I know this works. I am on my second round hoping to have great results too. I have a question, Does any of you use heart rate monitors? I just got one and it says I burned 320 calories for Cardio Fix. Does that sound right?
  • venuila
    Options
    I use one and cardio fix is usually high 200s so it's probably right. :)
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Round 1 of 21DFX complete. Down -4 lbs (excluding water weight which was another 4ish) and -7 inches!
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great results, @rumijs !!!!
  • venuila
    Options
    Awesome results @rumijs !
  • germany03
    Options
    Awesome @rumijis!!! Congrats :)
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi just started my 21 day fix looking for support and motivation please add me.