MTD 24.5
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    7/9 - .59 miles
    TTD - 1.66
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,302 Member
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    @ darkrider - a wealth of information as always. Who knew about those cell towers. Glad you are able to work on increasing cardio again.
    Thanks for the cheer on increasing my cardio! :smile: Dean was the one talking about the cell towers tho....but I bet you knew that and it was just a little typing oops is all. I just don't think I should take credit for Dean's smarts. :laugh:

Dave
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    5 miles running yesterday

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    edited July 2015
    @JTH11706 aww, you are so sweet, thank you! :flowerforyou: you're my running hero too! You're always training for such awesome races! I can't wait to get back to it but I'm trying to be patient. I could however quickly see myself embracing the laziness!

I'm adding 1 mile from beach walking today. :)

exercise.png

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Dave, I'm so glad you're feeling much better too and getting back into it!
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,768 Member
    Exercise total for

7/09

3.22 miles (one legged biking) and .1 mile walking

3.32 miles for today

14.38 miles done and 35.62 miles to go... :)
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 929 Member
    ... up to 25 running miles now! Going well so far ...

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited July 2015
    Had to watch the 2 grandies at their house in town. I was on my way out the door to go for my 4 miler when my son called saying they needed a sitter. So I put the 2 year old in the stroller & we three went & walked 2 miles around their streets (got smoothies at McDonalds). I did yard work for them etc..& took the kids to our annual parade (boy did it get hot!). Got home & did 12.75 on the ex bike. Now this should put me in the green for more than a few minutes! LOL

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,186 Member
    Got our miles done early this morning and hit the gym with our DDD this evening. A good day.

07/08 - 2.26 miles
    07/09 - 7.08 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member

exercise.png

Adding 25 miles for 136 out of 300. Just a tip for the day. If you're going to ride a threshold test on the road, don't ride that last part away from home. I got done and my legs were smoked. Then I looked back down the valley and thought, "CRAP! Now I have to ride all the way back home." Fortunately some electrolytes and some easy riding and I recovered quickly. :smile:
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,318 Member
    Well, my knee pain is subsiding after waking with it on Tuesday. I am in my taper now but I still need to get some running in for my half next Sunday. Sure hope I can run it. Loved my first one and am excited in trying my second. So just getting lots of walking in and some easy cycling. Just going to leave it in God's hands. If he wants me to do this, my knee will be ready, otherwise....another half for another day.

@anaconda369: will be thinking of you. Be careful.
    July 9: 8 miles of walking and of course more rain!
    TTD: 90 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    4.3 miles walked today

48.8 miles walked to date
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Had to work today, but that didn't keep me from moving. Of course it helps that I'm stressing over my upcoming classes-I usually end up pacing around the house or yard while practicing the material.

Added 4.5 miles today for a July total of 41 miles

exercise.png

It's good to see some of our walking and biking wounded up and moving again. Take care in your recovery.
    @clepant and anaconda I am really conflicted for you. I want you to get out there and go, but I also want you to be careful. So, go have fun, but if it turns out your body isn't ready yet, listen to it! I want to see you able to get out there many more days to come.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    edited July 2015

exercise.png

I'll be back on this challenge next Thursday, 7/9. I'm going camping starting Saturday and highly doubt I will have Internet access where I will be, as my cell carrier signal is nonexistent in the boonies. I can't wait to jump ship from AT&T back to good ol Verizon in October!

I'll be keeping track of my miles, though. I hear there's a very nice, paved state bike trail where we will be camping...can't wait!
  • darkrider42
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Dave, I'm so glad you're feeling much better too and getting back into it!
    Thanks so much!! :blush:

Dave
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,625 Member
    edited July 2015
    7/9 Run 5.25 miles / Walk 4 miles / Treadmill 3 mph incline 6 3 miles

As 7/9 75.25 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

And I got another 2.2 miles in on the treadmill tonight.

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • darkrider42
    edited July 2015
    What do you all think....are we going to hit our 500,000 All-Time miles milestone this month?? :sunglasses:

Only 6,010 more miles....I think we can get pretty close anyway!!! :drinker:

Dave
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 5.86 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.