JULY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

1141517192042

Replies

  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,165 Member
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

    See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

    @clepant - hope things continue to improve. Is it just a matter of waiting or is there an active treatment?
    @lovemyalex - It looks like a nice clean scar to me, but more importantly our favorite nurse says it's healing nicely!

    That is what I was thinking also.... Thanks... :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,165 Member
    clepant wrote: »
    @Lovemyalex: I showed dad and he said that your scar is about the same as his. About 10 inches long. He said to tell you thanks. It looks like it is healing nicely.

    Glad I could help.. Thanks... :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 32,887 Member
    7/10 4 mile Jog
    7/11 5 mile run 5 mile walk

    As 7/11 89.25 miles of 200 miles


    exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 17,201 Member
    Hit the gym w/DDD then went out for a fast walk by myself. The sun was hot but the breeze helped.

    Sat - 7.02 miles


    exercise.png


    Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

    Chris
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I rode my bicycle up a mountain today (Whitney Mountain in NW Arkansas). 50 miles with over 3,000 feet of elevation change!


    exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,780 Member
    50 miles!!! That is AWESOME!!! There is riding bike & then there is REAL bike riding. You REAL bike riders impress me! I ride an old Specialized RockHopper I bought it off ebay some years back. I have to admit I ride in one gear only & also admit I know nothing about gear shifting. Where I live there are very few bike riders.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I'm doing pretty well this month. Today I could have done better, but I'm happy with how July is going so far.
    4.75 miles Friday, 3.25 miles today. July total 49 miles.

    exercise.png

    @Lovemyalex I'm glad you are recovery so well.

    @hkristine1 So good to hear from you. I hope everything keeps going well for you and your family and your new foster daughter.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Just_Ceci: Wow! Very impressive. You should put Ride the Rockies on your bucket list. I have it on mine and hope to get a chance to try it when I retire. ridetherockies.com
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    @clepant - our foster daughter is 3. It's been a whole new thing, as we've never had a girl before and never a kiddo as young as 3. I was a bit afraid of it, but honestly, it seems to suit me well - so far! She's been pretty easy, but this is what is often referred to as the "honeymoon" period... At some point, I expect she will have some kind of massive freakout and then, it might not suit me nearly so well. ha. But, we'll persevere :)

    ... not much moving around. Although, she played in the garden while I weeded for about an hour today.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    vhuber wrote: »
    50 miles!!! That is AWESOME!!! There is riding bike & then there is REAL bike riding. You REAL bike riders impress me! I ride an old Specialized RockHopper I bought it off ebay some years back. I have to admit I ride in one gear only & also admit I know nothing about gear shifting. Where I live there are very few bike riders.

    Thanks! Oh, shifting gears makes it so much easier!
    clepant wrote: »
    @Just_Ceci: Wow! Very impressive. You should put Ride the Rockies on your bucket list. I have it on mine and hope to get a chance to try it when I retire. ridetherockies.com

    Sounds intriguing!
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 5.21 miles

    exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Going for 800 miles again in July as I have some holidays coming up

    01-07: 40.60 miles
    02-07: 34.24 miles
    03-07: 40.19 miles
    04-07: 65.18 miles
    05-07: rest day
    06-07: 45.11 miles
    07-07: 40.14 miles
    08-07: rest day
    09-07: 41.08 miles
    10-07: 43.06 miles
    11-07: 32.05 miles
    11-07: 25.59 miles
    12-07: 35.22 miles
    July miles: 442.45

    YTD miles: 4700

    Fast ride today - av.18 mph into the headwnd
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,165 Member
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    I'm doing pretty well this month. Today I could have done better, but I'm happy with how July is going so far.
    4.75 miles Friday, 3.25 miles today. July total 49 miles.

    exercise.png

    @Lovemyalex I'm glad you are recovery so well.

    @hkristine1 So good to hear from you. I hope everything keeps going well for you and your family and your new foster daughter.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

    Thanks... :)
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    I've made it to 18 of my 45miles for the month.

    exercise.png
  • bebogrrl
    bebogrrl Posts: 77 Member
    MTD 49.47

    exercise.png
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Another 20.4 down this week..total 40.52
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,550 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

    See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

    Some nice moving going on there. Some of us faster than others, dcmat. I got in a nice 6 mile run this morning before it heated up. Off to the beach. Have a great day.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,070 Member
    4.3 mile run/walk. I ended up having to run past some angry geese who took up half the trail, while their droppings covered the other half. Got in some extra steps with the weaving in and out and was a little afraid for my life, but I survived :smiley:


    exercise.png

  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,165 Member
    Exercise total for

    7/10
    .1 mile walking
    7/11
    .3 mile (two legged biking @PT) and .1 mile walking *** just half moons on bike but is was both legs
    7/12
    2.45 miles (one legged biking) and .1 mile walking

    3.05 miles total

    17.43 miles done and 32.57 miles to go... :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 3,809 Member

    exercise.png

    3 mile hike
This discussion has been closed.