Today I Will

1235»

Replies

• blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    Well, I did eat the bottom crumbs of a bag of ruffles potato chips but other than that, I did all of my goals for yesterday.
    Today I will
    Eat the foods I brought from home
    Not stop for food on the way home
    Exercise
    Track Track Track
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    blitzbis wrote: »
    Well, I did eat the bottom crumbs of a bag of ruffles potato chips but other than that, I did all of my goals for yesterday.
    Today I will
    Eat the foods I brought from home
    Not stop for food on the way home
    Exercise
    Track Track Track

Good job getting your goals done! Hope you met those too!

Today I will:
    Drink 64oz water
    Stay under calories
    Get "love" or "hate" tasks done, and at least 40min strength done at gym.
    20min walk or machine, minimum!
  • blitzbis
    Met all goals yesterday.
    Today I am heading out of town but I have brought healthy food to eat and will only eat out one meal per day.
    So for my today and weekend goals, I will exercise at least an hour a day and will track all food (even the bad stuff).
    EEEKKKKK
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Wow. That's all I have is....WOW.
    I have a cushy job compared to you guys. I manage a counseling program for geriatric patients. My worst nightmare is if a facility gets mad at us or a van goes down (we provide transportation also).
    Even when I was waiting tables, I didn't have that kind of nonsense.

Me too, I work as an accountant for a large university of almost 50,000 students. The worse I deal with is students upset about their grades. I could not imagine 34 years in such a nightmarish job! I did work for in a public school office in the payroll department and found it to be such a toxic environment that I ended up quitting. It was either that or check myself into a mental institution! It was affecting my entire life and the things I was supposed to do (or not do) would blow your mind. I did whistleblow when I left though. That was sweet revenge but I could never work for them again. @RaeBeeBaby are you sure you're not super human? :wink:

Truly, the really horrible jobs were only a few years out of many (and fairly early in my career). I probably had a dozen jobs within the 34 years. I worked as a technical writer and did publication design for a long time and really enjoyed that. My last job was doing contract work and project management, so I was able to work at my own pace and also worked from home quite a bit. I do enjoy being my own "boss" these days!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Today I will:

Drink 72 oz water
    Get my love <3 minutes in for GoT challenge (10 mins left)
    Finish strength minutes for GoT challenge (5 mins left)
    Do my yoga (1/2 done - I got interrupted)
    Practice my disc golf putts
    Play disc golf with hubby and friends this evening (counts as cardio)

Have a wonderful day friends!
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Okay... dumb question from me. What is the GoT challenge?
  • chubbard9

Game of Thrones. It was a fitness challenge I was invited to... Its very demanding, though! You have to get a lot of exercise minutes in to help your team win!
  • chubbard9
    Today I will:
    Stay under calories
    Drink 64oz water
    Cardio 40mins min
  • blitzbis
    Today I will
    Start my 5 day cleanse (protein, veggies, grapefruit)
    Log all my foods
    Drink all my water no.....drink AND LOG all my water
    exercise with hubby (he says he's ready to start working out with me again).
    Exercise even if hubby doesn't
  • blitzbis
    Well, I didn't log my water but I got em all in. One way to tell is the number of times during the night I have to get up to use the restroom. EEKKKK.
    I am doing well on this cleanse so far (of course it's just day 2) and I'm feeling better. It's amazing how poorly one can feel when you start eating the way you used to (did I walk around feeling like that all my life?)
    Today I will
    exercise
    eat only my cleanse foods
    drink all my water
    log all my foods
  • chubbard9
    Well, I didn't log my water but I got em all in. One way to tell is the number of times during the night I have to get up to use the restroom. EEKKKK.
    I am doing well on this cleanse so far (of course it's just day 2) and I'm feeling better. It's amazing how poorly one can feel when you start eating the way you used to (did I walk around feeling like that all my life?)
    Today I will
    exercise
    eat only my cleanse foods
    drink all my water
    log all my foods

I totally understand where you are coming from!!!I have moments like that-how did I function feeling that way!!!

Today I will:
    -Stay under calories
    -64oz water
    -Mermaid Workout : http://darebee.com/workouts/mermaid-workout.html At least ONE of the 3set reps, but must attempt to complete it 3x for the week!
    -Hike or walk this evening!
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    chubbard9 wrote: »

Game of Thrones. It was a fitness challenge I was invited to... Its very demanding, though! You have to get a lot of exercise minutes in to help your team win!

Oh. Neat. (and sorry but I can't resist) Run faster, winter is coming. :)
  • blitzbis
    Well, I'm feeling successful this week (though I haven't worked out like I used to)
    I have stuck to my cleanse and not cheated! Finishing today then back to my "new normal"
    So, today I will
    successfully complete the cleanse
    exercise (I swear I will)
    log all the food
    drink and log all my water
  • blitzbis
    It's been a day of meetings and lots of sitting. Oh well, tomorrow is another day
  • blitzbis
    Oh my goodness, it has started already today however, my lunch is packed, my water is prepared and my dog is laying in my office (he has to go to the doctor today so it became bring your pet to work day) don't tell my supervisor.

Anyway, today I will eat the foods i brought to work
    Log the foods I eat
    Drink my water
    use elliptical in my office
    mow the yard
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Today I will:
    Drink 72 oz water
    Complete all exercise challenge videos for GoT challenge
    Go shoe shopping!!

I'm going on a trip to New Orleans with a girlfriend in September. We're shopping for cute walking shoes - something other than tennies to wear with skirts or capris.
  • blitzbis
    @RaeBeeBaby have fun shoe shopping!
    Today I will exercise at work
    Get all my steps in
    Log all food
    Drink and log all water