100% Challenge The Freedom to Choose Healthy Living June 22 Until August 2

Options

Replies

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congrats all you losers for the week. My weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully a good week. However today

7/19 Not 100%, got talked into going to Culver's.

Grilled chicken sandwich, above calories, but healthy, but then I got a mini vanilla concrete mixer. Just hope it doesn't turn into concrete on Mr Scales tomorrow. I wanted to go walking, but here in FL, at least where I am, it's just too hot and humid. Upper 90's and 100% humidity.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    W/I 204.8, loss of 3.2. Woohoo!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/19/2015 100%

Hi All
    I got a later than planned start with my walking today. Original plan was to be out the door at Sunrise, Sleep intervened and since I do not turn on the alarm function these days I was out the door a hour 10 minutes later :)
    It was 82 degrees and Humid when I got out the door, I took a westerly direction in to keep the morning Sun out of my Eyes and since that also takes me by the Lake on mostly shady routes it helped a little bit. I also chose that routing since I had more than one way to bail out of the walk and cut it short that way. I did get 2.75 miles in but I was in a near terminal sweat condition and worn down by the time I got home. That heat and Humidity takes it out of a person.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    You need to stand your Brother in a corner, Roger. LOL!

Hi Flo
    If only he was not so supportive overall............. :)
    100% 7/19

WEIGH IN 7/19: 173.6

I had gained 3.2 pounds from my 2 1/2 weeks traveling (up to 174.6).

And, now have lost 2 pounds after getting back on plan. Still have 1.2 pounds to get back to where I was 2 weeks ago (which was 171.4).

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif

Hi Again
    Congratulations on getting rid of nearly 2/3rds of the travel weight. I'm finally over the effects of that one little taste of Chinese and was down below my previous low this morning. It is time to create a few new routes for my walking too.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Congrats all you losers for the week. My weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully a good week. However today

7/19 Not 100%, got talked into going to Culver's.

Grilled chicken sandwich, above calories, but healthy, but then I got a mini vanilla concrete mixer. Just hope it doesn't turn into concrete on Mr Scales tomorrow. I wanted to go walking, but here in FL, at least where I am, it's just too hot and humid. Upper 90's and 100% humidity.

Hi
    What exactly is a mini vanilla concrete mixer?

Hi Again
    Congratulations, It seems it did not ruin the week for you :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    A culver's mini concrete mixer is frozen custard and then mixed with toppings. The mini is 8 oz, and I added caramel and peanut butter. It was so good. Think of a DQ Bluzzard and you get the picture. I just had to ration what I are the rest if the day.
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 16JUL
    100% 17JUL
    100% 18JUL
    100% 19JUL

I loved typing that! :)

I'm really having trouble finding this page. I have to link through the old NS group final posting of the link, then link from that challenge to this challenge. I can't get Groups to come up at all. I can't find my or anyones posts listed on their page. Can someone help me?
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

EXCELLENT, Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RogerToo wrote: »

07/19/2015 100%

Congratulations on getting rid of nearly 2/3rds of the travel weight. I'm finally over the effects of that one little taste of Chinese and was down below my previous low this morning. It is time to create a few new routes for my walking too.

Cheers
    RogerToo

Thanks, Roger!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/20

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    nwsocal wrote: »

I'm really having trouble finding this page. I have to link through the old NS group final posting of the link, then link from that challenge to this challenge. I can't get Groups to come up at all. I can't find my or anyones posts listed on their page. Can someone help me?

Hi nwsocal,

You should be able to find this group by clicking on COMMUNITY above, then scroll down to MY GROUPS.

• dharris1014
    Options
    7/20 100%
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    07/18 = 100 %
    07/19 = 100 %
    07/20 = 100 %

Weigh In: 190.5 lbs.
    change - 1.5 lbs.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YAY, Sue, on the 1.5 pound loss. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/20/2015 100%

Hi All FWIW I was up before Sunrise, Got out the door at about 5:50, Walked 2.75 miles, Ate several of what look like the last of the Wild Raspberries on the walk. Hot and Humid once again, Only saving factor was that I never got hit with Sunshine as it was obscured by Clouds.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    A culver's mini concrete mixer is frozen custard and then mixed with toppings. The mini is 8 oz, and I added caramel and peanut butter. It was so good. Think of a DQ Bluzzard and you get the picture. I just had to ration what I are the rest if the day.

Hi
    I think I have the picture, Now if we had a DQ anywhere near me I would know what a Blizzard is :) I will look it up on the Internet.

I watch my sugars and I watch my Sodium intake since it seems that even a little extra and I retain water.

Thank You for the Explanation
    RogerToo
    100% 16JUL
    100% 17JUL
    100% 18JUL
    100% 19JUL

I loved typing that! :)

Hi
    I will be sending You a PM with the Link to here in it, I hope that helps, Just in Case Flo's explanation doesn't help.

Good Luck
    RogerToo

Hi nwsocal,

You should be able to find this group by clicking on COMMUNITY above, then scroll down to MY GROUPS.

Good Answer Flo
    RogerToo
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/19/2015-07/21/2015
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 7/19 I was going to take the dogs out this morning but my trike has a flat tire. My son had my compressor so I went over to his house and got it. I was missing the piece I needed to hook up to the tire to blow it up so I went to the hardware store and got that. Put air in the tire and it came right back out......went to the bike store and got a new tube and tire. Now I just need to put them on. Who knew taking the dogs would be so time consuming.
    suegen1 wrote: »
    07/18 = 100 %
    07/19 = 100 %
    07/20 = 100 %

Weigh In: 190.5 lbs.
    change - 1.5 lbs.

Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/21

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    7/17 & 7/18 = Not 100%
    7/19 = 100%
    7/20 = Not 100%
    7/21 = 100%
    WI = 243.2

Great job on all the losses this week! I'm headed in the wrong direction, unfortunately. Noone to blame but myself. Celebrated my mom's 85th birthday yesterday and we all went to Red Lobster. Did okay, except for those dang cheddar biscuits. It's a new day and moving forward.

Ginny - I'm impressed that you change your own bike tire! I've been told it's not complicated, but when mine go out, I'm at the bike shop for help...

Speaking of which, the super hot weather has broken, so will be riding my bike later this week. Being the wimp that I am, I don't like riding outside when the heat index is over 100... Would rather go to a Jazzercise class in the A/C :wink:

Have a great Wednesday!

Mary
    :)

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi Mary. Your nots look like mine 2 weeks ago when I was traveling. You'll get back right.

I LOVE those biscuits.

They should be outlawed. LOL!
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/21 100%
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I finally lost the extra weight, too, that I gained while traveling.

I'm back at 171.4
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Flo - I know, right? Should have followed my niece's lead by not even starting on them... And I know that slippery slope so well... Just takes 1 taste and then you have another.... Topped it off with a 3rd and after I ate it, knew I shouldn't have because I was miserably ill. But today was a nice green day!

Good job getting rid of the extra travel weight! That was great for you to see, I'm sure!