Options

Replies

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 6/30

I have a nsv...even though I haven't lost much weight...my pants are so big they almost fell off yesterday. :)

Woohoo Ginny....so happy for you and can just imagine how this feels. I switched a couple days ago in a new size jeans.....thing is even though during the past weeks I didn't loose that much weight but I got smaller which is even better. I take that any day!!

07/01 100 %

I hope everybody is doing good :). I said this in the exercise group I am in as well...I think I need some strong prayers for tomorrow (07/02)...

copying what I said in the other group:

Tomorrow (07/02) I need to ask you guys to pray for me ....sigh...our department is adopting a family for Christmas to give them a real Christmas as otherwise they wouldn't have one..we do this every year ....it's real awesome...anyways tomorrow our department is hosting a fundraiser for this Event....a burrito sale and the kicker is we are making them sigh.....I have to be really STRONG tomorrow to survive that and that I don't starting to fall apart and eat tons of burritos because no secret I LOVE burritos :(. . Good lord help me sigh.

Sooo, I have been 100 % OP for the whole time and I do NOT want to change that tomorrow....but I know this is going to be hard for me....very hard but I know it's for a wonderful cause.

You can do it! We all have confidence in you. Stay strong!
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/1 100%
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    [quote="suegen1

07/01 100 %

I hope everybody is doing good :). I said this in the exercise group I am in as well...I think I need some strong prayers for tomorrow (07/02)...

Tomorrow (07/02) I need to ask you guys to pray for me ....sigh...our department is adopting a family for Christmas to give them a real Christmas as otherwise they wouldn't have one..we do this every year ....it's real awesome...anyways tomorrow our department is hosting a fundraiser for this Event....a burrito sale and the kicker is we are making them sigh.....I have to be really STRONG tomorrow to survive that and that I don't starting to fall apart and eat tons of burritos because no secret I LOVE burritos :(. . Good lord help me sigh.

Sooo, I have been 100 % OP for the whole time and I do NOT want to change that tomorrow....but I know this is going to be hard for me....very hard but I know it's for a wonderful cause.

[/quote]

You can do it! I know you will manage to stay op. Just think of all that fat in those and that they are for a fundraiser and you will do ok.
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sorry to be MIA for a few days... It's my busy 12 hour days at work getting through the monthly close of the books, so haven't had much extra time. But it will calm back down after tomorrow. I'll be going away for the weekend Friday and won't be back until late Sunday. I'm not bringing my laptop, so will have to catch up the spreadsheet when I get back.

By the way, please check the data and let me know of any updates.

Happy Thursday!

6/30 & 7/1 - Not 100%

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

Mary
    :)

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/01/2015 100%

Hi All
    I can't believe is almost the 4th of July already. I hope everybody has a plan in place to handle the days foods by now. :)

I got out walking today, the actual walk was a re-run of Yesterdays. The Weather is co-operating too.
    It was 68 degrees on the front porch when I left. It was showing 69 degrees when I got back home. Even the Sun was being filtered through light clouds so I was not walking into the early morning sun.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo

P.S. Fourth of July food thoughts
    Lean Hamburger on the Grill, Look at the Low calorie Breads to use for the sandwich. 97% fat free all beef Hot Dogs, Hebrew National are the ones I am familiar with. Two Dogs = 90 calories (45 Calories each) Add a extra of ketchup, Chopped Onions, Relish, Mustard slathered on a 45 calorie slice of WW Whole Wheat bread. Yummy!
    I ran across a couple of recipes that might work too, I have to get to the other computer where they are stored and post them in the Recipes section here.

Off of the top of my head, Small red potatoes, Low or No fat Mayo, plenty of chopped Celery and Onions and be careful with the portion size and Voila, Potato Salad.

Grill a small Corn on the Cob and You have a SC too.

Lean Boneless thin cut pork chops on the grill instead of High fat Spare Ribs. Sugar Free BBQ Sauce, Yum!

suegen1 wrote: »
    Woohoo Ginny....so happy for you and can just imagine how this feels. I switched a couple days ago in a new size jeans.....thing is even though during the past weeks I didn't loose that much weight but I got smaller which is even better. I take that any day!!

07/01 100 %

Hi Sue
    I wish I had words of wisdom to help guide you through the Burrito Minefield :)

All I cam up with is be strong and think of the upcoming Holiday and whether it is worth it to have Burritos or maybe eat something with the Family.

• ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/1
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 06/30/2015 and 07/01/2015
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    7/1 100%

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/2 100%
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 7/2

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    7/2 - 100%

Planned to go to Jazzercise this afternoon for my lunch break, but wasn't able to get away from my work laptop long enough. The good news is that I'll be able to work a couple of hours tomorrow morning after yoga and then enjoy the long weekend with family. Not planning on going crazy the next 3 days, but won't be able to easily log my food. No WIFI at the lake and the cell service is spotty and I won't have my scale. Not going to stress about it..

Roger - Loved the healthy eating tips for the 4th holiday! Had my sister buy some chicken brats at Sam's today for the Saturday BBQ. I'm making a cucumber salad and we'll have tomatoes.... We always have healthy options with my family outings, but definitely not all healthy. I can easily avoid the sweets, but those dang salty snacks & dips. If I don't start, then I won't have to try and stop!

Sue - How did the burrito bazaar go today?

You all are doing great this week. Such an inspiration!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi gang :), I survived and so very much tempted when we started just to make a couple of burritos for me...buttttttttt.....Lol luckily I was so busy to prepare and taking care of incoming orders and such that I totally forgot about me wanting burritos. Our fundraiser was a full success ..over all we made over $ 622.00 so we are thinking to repeat that in November and we might be able to get 2 families taken care off woot. I ate my NS breakfast before we started drank so much water and was running around for over 3 hours....so yeah I survived it lol. Thanks all for supporting :).

7/2 100 %!!!!! I am very proud of those OP 100 % for yesterday.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/02/2015 100%

Hi All
    Is everybody ready for the Holiday weekend?
    I had plans to walk today until my Knee got extremely painful during the night, Maybe tomorrow morning.

I love that the Challenge Theme Logo is so in tune with the Fourth of July Celebrations.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    88672520.png
    czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg
    7/2 - 100%

Planned to go to Jazzercise this afternoon for my lunch break, but wasn't able to get away from my work laptop long enough. The good news is that I'll be able to work a couple of hours tomorrow morning after yoga and then enjoy the long weekend with family. Not planning on going crazy the next 3 days, but won't be able to easily log my food. No WIFI at the lake and the cell service is spotty and I won't have my scale. Not going to stress about it..

Roger - Loved the healthy eating tips for the 4th holiday! Had my sister buy some chicken brats at Sam's today for the Saturday BBQ. I'm making a cucumber salad and we'll have tomatoes.... We always have healthy options with my family outings, but definitely not all healthy. I can easily avoid the sweets, but those dang salty snacks & dips. If I don't start, then I won't have to try and stop!

Sue - How did the burrito bazaar go today?

You all are doing great this week. Such an inspiration!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Mary

czc2xl5fmz2v.jpg

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Thank You for Your kind words, I hope the suggestions help everybody:)

Once Again, Thank You for maintaining the SpreadSheet.

Good Luck & Enjoy the Outing
    RogerToo
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/02/2015
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    7/2 Not 100%
    Had a rare hungry night and ate a couple extra desserts. Didn't occur to me to eat a salad...DUH! At least I didn't go out for food...kept it in the NS family!

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/2
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 7/3

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png