Options
    6/28 100%

Ordered my Costco cards this morning!

2HyQ.gif
    np7baoq
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Weigh In - 211.4 Weight gain of 3.6. I did expect this with vacation but I know I can get right back on plan and get it off.

Hi, Donna. Yup, you will get right back on track. :)

Hi, Roger, and thanks.

suegen1 wrote: »
    Good morning all...oh my i was out of the loop for the past days but here I am back....

gladly can report that I was 100 % on all days with plenty of exercise. Not sure when I posted last but I think it was 6/24 ?

soooo

= 6/24 - 6/28 100 %

Weigh IN: 195.0 lbs.
    change - 3.0 lbs.

Congratulations on the 3 pound loss, Sue!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Back OP 100% 6/29

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Not sure when I posted last, but last couple of days were red. Today back on track & green.

6/27 & 6/28 - Not 100%
    6/29 - 100%
    WI = 234.7 lb

!00% Challenge - Freedom to Choose Healthy Living Spreadsheet 6/22 thru 8/2

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

06/29/2015 100%

Hi All
    I took a day off walking and Did Yard Work instead. I mowed and weeded and my Brother ran the weed whacker and is muttering about where is the leaf blower. Well we both looked and it is MIA. So Out came the brooms.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo

1mmyeif6nk7h.jpg

Regarding the Costco Sale it shows
    $59.99 After $20 OFF
    $100 Nutrisystem Success Gift Card
    $20 manufacturer’s discount** is valid 6/29/15 through 7/19/15. While supplies last.

ginnywed wrote: »
    I was 100% 6/28. Had a repeat of the other day. Dragged out of bed by my dogs and then told to get on that bike and take them for a run.

Roger Too- you are so good about walking everyday. Its not a cool morning here but its very nice out.

Dharris- welcome back

suegen- Congrats on your weight loss!

Ginny

How do I make the font bigger?

Hi Ginny
    Use the size tag, replace the { with [ and the } with ]
    as in {size=6} and at the end of the text You want enlarged use {/size}
    I hope that helps.

I would sort of like to walk every day, however I do take an off day such as today when the yard needed mowing, Or due to heavy rain.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    I want to give a shout out to Roger. You are always there to give an encouraging word. You are a motivation to all of us.

I appreciate how we all keep each other encouraged. Thank you for being here.

Hi D
    Thank You for the kind words, however I think anyone here would do the same and is doing the same, such as letting everybody know that the Gift Cards are on sale. Dharris in this case.

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 6/29

Thanks Roger Too. That makes it easier to see.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 06/29/2015
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/29 100%

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    6/30 100%. Yay, another successful day!
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    06/29 and 06/30 100 %. How is everybody holding up ?

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    6/30 100%

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2015
    Options

06/30/2015 Not 100%

Oops, I forgot to get all my water in :)

Hi All
    Welcome to Wednesday
    I walked to the post office, McDs for Coffee and looped the long way back home, total 2.75 miles. I see that one portion of my order is out for delivery today. I suspect it to be the Shelf Stable foods. I'll know when it comes. As long as my frozen does not sit in FedEx over the Holiday Weekend.
    It is a bit humid, We had thunderstorms go through overnight 4AM'ish time frame. The rain was gone although the streets were still wet when I started out.

Have a Great Day
    Roger

Edit: The phone just rang and voila it was NutriSystem telling me to expect my frozen in the next three days. That usually equates to the same day as the call. As it happens I was really hoping that it would be the Shelf Stable foods :)Too
    100% 6/29

Thanks Roger Too. That makes it easier to see.

No problem. I have it saved in a simple text file I can copy and edit for use here.

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 6/30

I have a nsv...even though I haven't lost much weight...my pants are so big they almost fell off yesterday. :)
  • dharris1014
    Options
    100% 6/30

I have a nsv...even though I haven't lost much weight...my pants are so big they almost fell off yesterday. :)

Congrats, isn't it a wonderful feeling.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

06/30/2015 Not 100%

Hi All
    Welcome to Wednesday
    I walked to the post office, McDs for Coffee and looped the long way back home, total 2.75 miles. I see that one portion of my order is out for delivery today. I suspect it to be the Shelf Stable foods. I'll know when it comes. As long as my frozen does not sit in FedEx over the Holiday Weekend.
    It is a bit humid

It's hot and humid here too in FL, this morning at 6:30 it was 83 degrees.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    100% 6/30

Hi Ginny
    Congratulations on that NSV. It sounds as if You are transforming fat into muscle.

I had that start to happen when I was using both hands to carry the recycling out to the curb. That was my sign to buy smaller :)

Cheers
    Roger
    RogerToo wrote: »

06/30/2015 Not 100%

Hi All
    Welcome to Wednesday
    It is a bit humid

It's hot and humid here too in FL, this morning at 6:30 it was 83 degrees.

Hi dharris
    That sort of heat and humidity is why I would have to be a snowbird and only live in Florida in the winter months.

Thankfully it was not that hot this morning otherwise I would most likely have made a quick u-turn by the end of the block :)

Sadly It was my Frozen that came today. I really wanted some of the Shelf Stable Desserts more than the frozen ones.

Cheers
    Roger

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/30 100%

4TiM.gif
    np7baoq
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    7/1 100%

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    100% 6/30

Woohoo Ginny....so happy for you and can just imagine how this feels. I switched a couple days ago in a new size jeans.....thing is even though during the past weeks I didn't loose that much weight but I got smaller which is even better. I take that any day!!

07/01 100 %

I hope everybody is doing good :). I said this in the exercise group I am in as well...I think I need some strong prayers for tomorrow (07/02)...

copying what I said in the other group:

Tomorrow (07/02) I need to ask you guys to pray for me ....sigh...our department is adopting a family for Christmas to give them a real Christmas as otherwise they wouldn't have one..we do this every year ....it's real awesome...anyways tomorrow our department is hosting a fundraiser for this Event....a burrito sale and the kicker is we are making them sigh.....I have to be really STRONG tomorrow to survive that and that I don't starting to fall apart and eat tons of burritos because no secret I LOVE burritos :(. . Good lord help me sigh.

Sooo, I have been 100 % OP for the whole time and I do NOT want to change that tomorrow....but I know this is going to be hard for me....very hard but I know it's for a wonderful cause.