• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    2 miles on foot and 13 on ex bike.

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm waaaaaay too tired to be up still, but I wanted to read all the stories. :) I can't believe how lucky I was to stumble into this group of great people. We all help and inspire each other and that makes us all stronger.

So I somehow managed 2.5 miles today in between crazy spread out work shifts. August total 10 miles

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 5.8 miles

exercise.png

• Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    3.8. Miles
    MTD 9 miles
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hi please put me down for 100 miles this month. If breathing gets easier I will increase this!!
    1 aug 6.2
    2 aug 6.2
    3 aug 2
    4 aug 7.5
    5 aug 7.5
    MTD 29.4 miles
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    8/4 - .75
    TTD - .75

That was my run on the treadmill. Taking it easy with running and also doing it inside because it's hard to run and breathe in 105 degree weather. Planned on going outside in the evening for a long walk but a one hour baseball board meeting turned into three hours, so no walk.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    August Goal: 150 miles
    Yearly Walking Challenge 798/1500 miles ytd

Aug 1- 2: 6 miles + yoga
    Aug 3: 3 miles walking + 12 miles biking
    Aug 4: 4 miles walking + yoga

25/150
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    3.6 mile walk

Love reading everyone's stories. This is a good group of people and I'm glad I stumbled onto it 28 months ago. I was just starting this whole weight loss thing, not active at all and morbidly obese. I started out pledging 30-35 miles per month and not always making it, and amazed at some of the numbers people were churning out here. It was a little hard not to feel inadequate in the beginning, but as I upped the miles, that went away. I love that this group makes me want to get out there, in the blazing sun, the rain or the snow. Besides the physical benefits, it's definitely helped my mental/emotional well being. If I have to miss a day due to back to back 12 hour shifts, I can feel it.

So, 28 months later, I'm going close to, or over 100 miles, I've incorporated some running and even started taking a cycling class, due to all the cyclists on here and reading all their posts. I've learned a lot about it. I left morbidly obese behind and I'm down 100 lbs and 12 more away from being "normal" weight. I've got 2300+ miles tracked - I've almost walked across the US! :o It's mind boggling

Feeling grateful,
    Karen

Love you story! You've done an amazing job!!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    3.6 mile walk

Love reading everyone's stories. This is a good group of people and I'm glad I stumbled onto it 28 months ago. I was just starting this whole weight loss thing, not active at all and morbidly obese. I started out pledging 30-35 miles per month and not always making it, and amazed at some of the numbers people were churning out here. It was a little hard not to feel inadequate in the beginning, but as I upped the miles, that went away. I love that this group makes me want to get out there, in the blazing sun, the rain or the snow. Besides the physical benefits, it's definitely helped my mental/emotional well being. If I have to miss a day due to back to back 12 hour shifts, I can feel it.

So, 28 months later, I'm going close to, or over 100 miles, I've incorporated some running and even started taking a cycling class, due to all the cyclists on here and reading all their posts. I've learned a lot about it. I left morbidly obese behind and I'm down 100 lbs and 12 more away from being "normal" weight. I've got 2300+ miles tracked - I've almost walked across the US! :o It's mind boggling

Feeling grateful,
    Karen

Love you story! You've done an amazing job!!!

+1 <3
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 miles on the bike yesterday:

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thanks @carlsoda and @just_ceci :):)

I was so busy writing that I forgot to include my ticker for yesterday's numbers. I can't edit that post.

exercise.png

Now off to TRX and probably cycling class to work on today's miles.
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    8/4- 6.82 miles walking/elliptical
    Total to date - 30.22 of 217 miles
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    9.28 for my total.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATS go out to @HOPE002, @LEANZ and @ALETHAMARY for making GOAL in July!!! :drinker: :star:

Dave!!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    PS - I'll update the "Streak" numbers and refresh everyone's total miles here shortly.

Love all the stories too!!! :heart:

Dave
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    5.74 miles walked today

26.82 miles walked to date
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New ttd 15.95 miles
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

8/05

10.89 miles (exercise bike) & .45 mile (elliptical) & .41 mile (cross trainer) & .5 mile walking

12.25 miles for today

58.13 miles done and 241.87 miles to go.... :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    18.6 miles today, 13 in cycling class, 5.6 running/walking outside. Made myself run 3.1 miles, despite the 95 degree weather. Stayed alive by promising myself I'd add ice cream to my protein shake if I made it home.

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    Options
    18.6 miles today, 13 in cycling class, 5.6 running/walking outside. Made myself run 3.1 miles, despite the 95 degree weather. Stayed alive by promising myself I'd add ice cream to my protein shake if I made it home.

exercise.png
    You crack me up, Karen!! X) And do you realize that today, you did over half of what your monthly goal was when you started this challenge??? So awesome!!! :flowerforyou:

Dave
This discussion has been closed.