Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    Nice job inkdm0m!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    rpyle111 wrote: »
    Awesome, Vikki!

You'll get through the surgery fine and have a great head start on your weight loss. We'll be thinking about you on Tuesday!

Rob

I'm slowly healing. I'm in pain but pain lets me know I'm still alive! I had 9 ounces to drink today and did ten laps around my wing of the hospital. Not sleeping well though! Tomorrow's another day!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Anyone else willing to share their weight loss after surgery
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    RNY on January 19th
    High: 306.5
    Surgery: 286.5
    Today: 199.5
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Aww sweet today was my one month anniversary.
    Sw: 262
    Cw: 239
  • lioykavsg
    lioykavsg Posts: 22 Member
    Options

5' 5" SW Pre-Liquid Diet 237
    3/2/2015 Surgery Day:224 (-13)
    4/2/2015 1 month out:208 (-16)
    5/2/2015 2 month out: 199 (-9)
    6/2/2015 3 month out: 188 (-11)
    7/2/2015 4 month out: 181 (-7)
    8/2/2015 5 month out: 175 (-6)

CW: 170.4 67lbs total.

Doing a Happy Dance!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Congrats 2poufs on your success! Out of curiosity, have you reached your goal weight?
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Anbrdr that is a great one month loss. I'm hoping to be on the higher end, but I'm trying to stay realistic. I'm not sure what that number is, but your sharing helps. Thank you!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Lioykavsg wow, you are doing amazing! I just estimated, but it seems you've already lost 60% of your excess weight at only 5 months out!! That's amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • ki4eld
    Options
    Congrats 2poufs on your success! Out of curiosity, have you reached your goal weight?

93lbs to go. I was 200lbs over when I started this journey, 180lbs over at surgery.
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    RNYGB Nov 2014
    5' 7"
    HW 350
    SW 332
    CW 193
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Had to go back through MFP weight reports (so glad I record my weight here ;) )
    1mo prior to surgery Surgeons consult: 249
    Day of surgery: 241
    1mo postop: 219.5
    2mo postop: 209.2
    3mo postop: 199.2
    4mo postop: 189.8
  • lioykavsg
    Options
    Lioykavsg wow, you are doing amazing! I just estimated, but it seems you've already lost 60% of your excess weight at only 5 months out!! That's amazing. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Your right, my misfit says I'm at 65% to goal. 20 lbs left to go. My personal goal is 150. The Surgeon didn't really want to set a goal. Honestly, at 170.... If my weight loss stopped right now, I could be content. I am so happy not feeling pain every time I go up and down stairs. My body feels good. My blood pressure is normal. So many reasons to be thankful! Good luck with recovery! I had a terrible time sleeping in the hospital. My BP was elevated and I was so anxious! When I got home things started falling in place. Listen to your body. Mine woke me every two hours to hydrate and pace, so I did. I also made sure to sleep and rest a lot during the first 10 days. Remember, laundry and housework will always be there. Don't push yourself too hard. Rest, sip, walk.
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »

93lbs to go. I was 200lbs over when I started this journey, 180lbs over at surgery.

You are doing amazingly well!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    RNYGB Nov 2014
    5' 7"
    HW 350
    SW 332
    CW 193

Nice!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Had to go back through MFP weight reports (so glad I record my weight here ;) )
    1mo prior to surgery Surgeons consult: 249
    Day of surgery: 241
    1mo postop: 219.5
    2mo postop: 209.2
    3mo postop: 199.2
    4mo postop: 189.8

Wow, keep up the good work Sinderstorm! You are doing great!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Options
    Lioykavsg, thank you. I'm so encouraged by all of your successes! You guys make it easier for me to bear the pain I'm in. Thank you for sharing!
  • ki4eld
    Options
    Lioykavsg, thank you. I'm so encouraged by all of your successes! You guys make it easier for me to bear the pain I'm in. Thank you for sharing!

You really can do this. I know it!
  • lioykavsg
    Options

Let us know how your doing! I'm sorry your having a lot of pain. Hopefully, they will get you more comfortable!