Highs for the week

Options
124»

Replies

• Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My high for the past week was definately breaking out of a plateau. I was stuck at the same weight for 7 weeks, gaining and loosing the same few pounds. Finally my persistence worked, and Thursday I saw the scale move. I think hose few pounds meant more to me than when I dropped big numbers in the beginning of my weight loss journey cause I worked so hard for it!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    It's official! 90 Days on LCHF. Funny to see to water weight drop from the first few days. Then steady Eddy. I made it into the 150's today.. (Crowd Roars, Clapping! Yea.) It's going to be a great day.

tygu8fz3iaqy.jpg
  • pondsbb
    pondsbb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    High now is that our 16 year old hound just snapped out of it and is up running around like normal. I was ready to put her down but hubby held out hope and coddled her back
  • pedidiva
    pedidiva Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My sister looked at me while I was coming up with a food plan and said, This is really a lifestyle for you.". SQUEE \O/
  • m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    slimzandra wrote: »
    It's official! 90 Days on LCHF. Funny to see to water weight drop from the first few days. Then steady Eddy. I made it into the 150's today.. (Crowd Roars, Clapping! Yea.) It's going to be a great day.

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!