So...what does everyone's name mean

Options

Replies

• ibetty55
    ibetty55 Posts: 48 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm not very creative with names. I use an iPhone, iPad, and iMac so I am just iBetty. The 55 is my favorite number
  • pjwoodhouse
    pjwoodhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is also not that creative - my name is pam, last name is woodhouse, middle initial - you guessed it - J :smiley:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Mine is also not that creative - my name is pam, last name is woodhouse, middle initial - you guessed it - J :smiley:
    I thought it was a play on the author's name, PG Wodehouse (funny British humour if you like that sort of thing).

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. And inspired me to change my name from my full name to a nickname (LCHF added cause all the plain Jessica variations were taken). You can only change it once tho.
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    One of the first spring flowers to come out in my neighborhood is the shooting star. And my birth year so I can better remember my user name!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I thought it'd be fun to bring this one back up. There are some new names out there lately :)
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Reminds me that I can look at PI, but not eat it, or my circumference will remain high
  • DebraWilliams1
    DebraWilliams1 Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Boring. My name.
  • InADarkRoom
    InADarkRoom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    <---because I feel like I'm in one half the time! Either that or want to be! :smile:
  • lodro
    lodro Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    It's my dharma name as a buddhist practitioner. It means "person of intelligence": awarding me this name was a sly joke on the part of my teacher, hehe.
  • maplehouse200
    maplehouse200 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I live in a bungalow with a yew tree in the garden. The number is 107.
    Or something like that.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I originally joined with an (ex)housemate. We are both Pisces born in 86.

So, 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish....
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    There is a sweet girl

Kitten

❤️❤️❤️

• V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Roman numeral V (5)_one of my favorite chemistry functional groups as well as "slang" for diet_Roman Numeral V (5)
    Because I am a chemistry dork & 5 is my # of origin (birth order #...yeah HUGE family...gotto go by the #s!)
  • amb312
    amb312 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Initials and Birthday. So original, I know! Lol
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are both chunky. A pouf is a round, chunky footstool. I like to decorate houses. 2 poufs, because "2 plush modern curved sofas" was a little long.
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for ages. There was a fairly long period when I was off the wagon. When I started again I changed my name. New=new beginning, Sue= my real name, 52=the address where I grew up
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    My name is Olivia. I like to use Oblivion when feeling dark (this happens a lot when I'm feeling really fat), but it was taken so played around until I could get something that hadn't been taken.
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amber is my pretty but very dumb ragdoll kitty and her litter mates were all named after semi-precious stones - hence the "gem" and 1969 is my birth year.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I'm KenSmith108 everywhere I go. Name & house#.