How much water do you drink?

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    80 ounces a day minimum, and 120 when it's hot or if im very active. But I count all liquids. So, 2 12 oz cups of coffee in the morning, 3 more throughout the day, 1-2 16 oz glasses of water(sometimes with crystal light but not often) with lunch if I don't feel like coffee, and then either 8oz milk or 16oz iced tea with dinner, then sometimes 12oz hot tea right before bed.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    Do those who check their pee, urinate into a cup every time they go?

Nope, I just keep an eyeball on it. If it looks a little dark in the bowl, then I drink more. Generally, it looks clear in the bowl, which means it's 1-3 where it should be.
  • radiii
    radiii Posts: 422 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    Do those who check their pee, urinate into a cup every time they go?

I just glance before I flush and make a mental note if its completely clear or unusually dark. I probably don't need to, in the last 20+ months on keto I've never had an issue with hydration, but now its kind of a weird habit just to make sure there's nothing strange in there before I flush ;)
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Not as much as I should. Lately been drinking mostly tea and diet soda and coffee in the mornings mon thru Fri. Not dehydrated according to pee color but I do know that when I do drink mostly water I lose more. I just hate it so much lol. I was doing really well with cutting out the soda but it's hard. I love me some diet coke.
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I drink when I'm thirsty. I probably average about 6 cups a day. Some days less. Some days more. I don't overthink it and I don't stress over it.