ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    07de31qvhj9q.jpg

Pancake recipe...
    >6 large, Eeggs
    >5oz Philly 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
    >1 scoop (49g) Super Advanced Whey Protein Vanilla powder
    >2oz Fairlife 2% Milk

Makes 5 10" thin pancakes for folding. If you want a more crepe-like consistency, add another ounce of milk and stretch the recipe to 8. Make sure you allow the cream cheese to come completely to room temperature, so it incorporates well. You can also use a casein powder.

The cream cheese filling is Philly Pumpkin Spice. I could have made some from plain cream cheese and dropped the carbs by 3g per serving, but I had a tub of this and decided to use it.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Aww yeah!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Those look AMAZING.

Anyone made banana pancakes before? They're pretty tasty, too. My kid begs me to make them for him.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-banana-pancakes-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-218658
  • velbing
    velbing Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just starting the pureed food stage...so soft scrambled egg with reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    wk08vzou1pp6.jpeg
    Another week of lunches all ready to go!
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Portobello Mushroom Pizza8hmgzka9vjp6.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    ThinGwen wrote: »
    Portobello Mushroom Pizza8hmgzka9vjp6.jpg

Yum!!!!
  • cmchandler74
    Options
    Holy cow, that looks amazing. I really need to get some portabello mushrooms next time I go to the store. Is that just the mushroom, tomato and mozzarella?
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mushroom, tomato, mozzarella, basil, a little salt and some olive oil. That was a huge mushroom, and is about 3 meals for me.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    d3382hylcht8.jpeg
    Lunch!! Chicken meatballs with zucchini noodles an egg and avocado
  • anbrdr
    Options
    No pics, because it's in my belly, but salmon, yellowfin, and tuna nigri and sashimi. Great Japanese place walking distance from work. 1 lunch serving is 2 meals, and they always have super-fresh fish.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    No pics, because it's in my belly, but salmon, yellowfin, and tuna nigri and sashimi. Great Japanese place walking distance from work. 1 lunch serving is 2 meals, and they always have super-fresh fish.

Yum!!! I freaking love sushi!
  • woodartc
    woodartc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Strawberry Premier Protein Shake

Mid-Morning Snack: Bacon, egg, potato, cheese taco w/o the tortilla

Lunch: 2 oz Hormel summer sausage, 1 slice sargento thin sliced cheese, 4 crackers

Afternoon Snack: Inspire triple chocolate chip cookie (15 grams of protein)

Dinner: Undecided

FYI....Check out the bariatriceating.com website they have great products and recipes!
  • anbrdr
    Options
    5fvrnodaiakx.jpg

because delicious.
    And, no, I'm not eating ALL the rice, lol
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Breakfast protein shake
    5uopqkg02pew.jpeg

Lunch
    4j6rb32jvqkk.jpeg
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    that sushi look good, anbrdr
  • cmchandler74
    Options
    Kicking myself for not taking a pic, but it ended up kind of a mushy mess anyway. I made a zucchini "lasagna" last night.

Made it by layering zucchini, browned turkey sausage, cottage cheese, sauce (I cheated on this and used Ragu garlic, tomato and onion), ricotta, wash, rinse, repeat until the loaf pan was full. I baked it for an hour at 375. It was delicious, but it didn't bind very well so it was mostly soupy cheese tomato-y goodness. Maybe someone can play around with the recipe (I'm guessing an egg in there somehow would help) and come up with a way to perfect it. I have a whole baking loaf pan of it that my kid and I will slowly consume this week. My husband won't touch it because of the cottage cheese, but whatever because it was DELICIOUS.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I've been on a fish kick lately. Blackened Salmon one night and haddock the next.

3ir2xmrp7l3e.jpg

wluiq2vssnzs.jpg

• kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm having to learn to like fish. Since I don't live on the coast where fresh fish is available, I'm really leary of the "fresh fish" at our grocery store. What's the best way to tell if I'm getting really good fish?