The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• Proguy101
    Proguy101 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ill guess 1000 steps, my job has lots of driving.
    10 cups water. If I could count coffee I would dbl that lo
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    10,212 (iPhone) steps and 6 glasses of water. Not sure what this counts towards, but here it is.
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    walked 5 km to and from work (forgot to use my pedometer so i will figure this out by remembering to use it tomorrow) plus the walking at work, which cannot be easily tracked as i was at my retail job and running all over the store.
    water 48 oz
    total inches 222.25

does map my walk track steps? in case I don't remember my pedometer tomorrow, I'd like to be prepared with a back up plan
  • Gibbsy21
    Gibbsy21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You should be called: Gibbsy
    You are from (Timezone): Central
    Your weigh in day: Monday
    Favorite exercise: boxing
    Favorite healthy food: oranges
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc): sweets, motivation to exercise
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No): no
    Goal for the week: not go over calorie limit
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): lose 5 lbs
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements:
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey guys, good morning :)

@andywilson6, please read this thread :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10280166/weekly-and-daily-challenges#Item_35

There is a challenge logger available, that can be filled daily or weekly :)

About the team name :) you can call yourselves people eaters :smiley: on here. But I can't change it on the sheets for now, i hope you understand :smile:

@missyhill99 oh dear, i hope your feet get better soon, you & @AlMonkey can still log your steps, one km is approximately 1000 steps and a mile is 1600 steps approx.

Okay Team,

Day 2-4 - Focus on cutting processed food. and tell us how you managed to?

So i am seeing that you guys are doing great job at communicating.

@chulipa was my one of the best "Sticking till the End" member in the previous challenge. She knows how I & these challenges work. So I am appointing her to be the Purple Team's Mentor. You have any thing that's confusing you. Talk to her and me.

Have you guys added all of your team mates?

One tip! Start posting motivating phrases on your wall like #GoPurpleForce. We are killing this.
    Also, encourage everyone on your team. Even if someone takes 5 steps.

So the people who might be hesitating to communicate on here or in person start communicating & supporting.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Trying to add everyone on my friends list
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team,

Yesterday I did 2 miles on the elliptical and 5 miles on the bike water intake was 120 oz.
    Today I already have 24 oz of water done so far Yes as you all can see I am a water drinker :wink:

Have a great day team :smiley:
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Question. When we submit the daily/weekly challenge numbers, which number within our Macros are we supposed to submit?
  • night_watcher
    Options
    Question. When we submit the daily/weekly challenge numbers, which number within our Macros are we supposed to submit?
    You can do it daily or weekly it's your call.
    Which is your focused macro? Just calculate the percentage of it. I shared a link for percentage calculator on the weekly daily challenges thread as well
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Focused macro? Is that just whichever one we want? Is it the one we have set as our highest? Are we choosing it as a team?
  • night_watcher
    Options
    AlMonkey wrote: »
    Focused macro? Is that just whichever one we want? Is it the one we have set as our highest? Are we choosing it as a team?

Whichever you want
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My water intake is awesome I'm at 120 oz already but my problem seems to be my protein I can never seem to hit that without my carbs being crazy. I have my carbs set lower then protein. I can use some serious advise all are welcome. :#

I don't eat cereal that often so that process food is easily taken away.
    I don't eat lunch meat... gone
    I do frozen or fresh veggies which is pretty good
    my issue is bread and potato's :neutral: and cake and pasta (I think you guys get the picture) I am a lot better with it I've come a loooong way but still a waaaays to go.

I guess you can say I'm still a work in progress :wink:
  • chulipa
    Options
    Looks like only 7 of us have made contact where are the rest of you
  • chulipa
    Options
    I friended everyone one our team but 2 are not on the list shondell34 and gardenerslater and hmoehl70 is on there twice. We should have 23 people and only 7 have made contact
  • hmoehl70
    hmoehl70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You should be called:Hettie
    You are from (Timezone):Central
    Your weigh in day:168.7
    Favorite exercise:walking
    Favorite healthy food:nuts
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc):chocolate/lack of motivation
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No):no, thank you
    Goal for the week:1.5 lbs
    Goal for the challenge (35 days):7-8 lbs
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements: I will have to locate a measuring tape....
  • chulipa
    Options
    Do we need to create a typeform it is showing up after i submit my daily challenges
  • hmoehl70
    hmoehl70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oops~my weigh in day will be on Fridays
  • chulipa
    Options
    Dont understand how to put a percent on macros i go over on protein and fiber but under on fat but i like that do you add each one together and come up with a total percent
  • chulipa
    Options
    Did well on processed foods but i must eat my bread for the fiber. Does yoghurt count as processed
  • night_watcher
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    Dont understand how to put a percent on macros i go over on protein and fiber but under on fat but i like that do you add each one together and come up with a total percent

Hey no you don't have to create a typer form. That's just promotional. It's what the site do.

About percentage. What is your focused macro.
    Protein.. fat or carb. Which ever it is. And it's percentage. Do check daily and weekly challenges thread. I have explained it there in one of the posts
This discussion has been closed.