The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I wore my camel coat, which hasn't fit in 2 years! Jazzercise Jazzercize Jazzercise...
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I won the biggest loser contest here at work!!! Yay!! I haven't gotten the amount of the pot but I'm very proud of myself even though there were definitely not so good days :(. Anyway I weighed 263 today which was 13 lbs down from when we originally started 8 weeks ago.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    well looks like we have one more member active way to go blue
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    how did everyone do with sugar mine was 53 per cent used 34 sugar out of possible 64
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    PolyTeine wrote: »
    I'm proud to say that I won the biggest loser contest here at work!!! Yay!! I haven't gotten the amount of the pot but I'm very proud of myself even though there were definitely not so good days :(. Anyway I weighed 263 today which was 13 lbs down from when we originally started 8 weeks ago.

wow way to go
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing today? My 3 year old just yelled at me to leave him alone and go do the dishes.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Well i feel like i have let you down this week. i weighed myself this morning and i had put on 7 pounds.i talked to my doctor and he said this is normal going off the water tablet to gain water weight but he forgot to warn me. sorry if i had of thought of this i would not of started the challenge
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    way to go team . i can not get to supportive tonight ,i am depressed over the weight gain
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    Well i feel like i have let you down this week. i weighed myself this morning and i had put on 7 pounds.i talked to my doctor and he said this is normal going off the water tablet to gain water weight but he forgot to warn me. sorry if i had of thought of this i would not of started the challenge

You're doing awesome! Don't doubt yourself. I believe that as long as we are all more aware of our eating and exercise habits that we've already won. I think its a huge win that you're doing well enough to be taken off of a medication. I'm so happy for you.
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    1cand0it2 wrote: »
    I wore my camel coat, which hasn't fit in 2 years! Jazzercise Jazzercize Jazzercise...

Awesome job!
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    PolyTeine wrote: »

Congratulations!
  • letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Just want to say I think the key to doing a challenge like this is being given a behavior to try that you may not normally try on your own, and see if it works for you. One of these gems may be the one new ritual you or I need to keep us moving forward. Have a great weekend.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

You're doing awesome! Don't doubt yourself. I believe that as long as we are all more aware of our eating and exercise habits that we've already won. I think its a huge win that you're doing well enough to be taken off of a medication. I'm so happy for you.

thanks
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just nailed my triceps workout!

Brilliant!!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone ! I had a small loss this week which I found odd as I usually have a small gain because it's the week before that awful friend visits, lol.... but hey, I will take it ! anyway I have 2 term papers and a marketing exam this weekend, so it's a really good thing I'm not a stress eater, and am more a bored eater, or I'd be in big trouble ! Keep up the great work ! GO BLUE !
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been fighting a head cold the past few days but think it's almost over.
    Great job blue team. It's motivational to read how some are fitting into clothes again and getting some exercise in!
    I have been substituting my sugar with stevia.
    Probably not the best but I'll keep using until they find out its actually terrible and or I grow another limb. Good luck this weekend!
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    Way to go everyone ! I had a small loss this week which I found odd as I usually have a small gain because it's the week before that awful friend visits, lol.... but hey, I will take it ! anyway I have 2 term papers and a marketing exam this weekend, so it's a really good thing I'm not a stress eater, and am more a bored eater, or I'd be in big trouble ! Keep up the great work ! GO BLUE !

Great job! Good luck on your papers and exam. I'm sure you'll do awesome.
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Been fighting a head cold the past few days but think it's almost over.
    Great job blue team. It's motivational to read how some are fitting into clothes again and getting some exercise in!
    I have been substituting my sugar with stevia.
    Probably not the best but I'll keep using until they find out its actually terrible and or I grow another limb. Good luck this weekend!

How do you like the taste of stevia? I've been wanting to try it but I heard it taste weird. Would love to hear more reviews. I'm glad you're feeling better.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey starfishwendy: thank you, I think stevia is OK...its much stronger in flavor to me than regular sugar so I don't use very much.. It's a must for me with my coffee :) it does have aslightly different taste but is bearable to me..

If anyone has baked with it I would be interested in your results...
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have baked with Stevia and I thought it was fine. I used a Stevia blend and a recipe formulated for it. However, the blend has sugar alcohol and my DH says it gave him gastrointestinal distress! I had no ill effects.
This discussion has been closed.