Welcome! It's Thursday night

124»

Replies

• lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Went out and got margs with the bf last night. Definitely felt it this morning.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    I've been AF, M-W. Just realized there is not a drop of alcohol in this house; so, I guess I'll be maintaining my streak until tomorrow and then, it's on >:)
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Good job @TriniDiva_PA! I had 3 glasses of wine tonight :/ went out for drinks with some good friends who are in town temporarily. It's worth it! Miss them so.
  • AJMB704
    Split a bottle of red wine tonight with my husband. Went out for happy hour at our neighborhood favorite place (only a block away). We are skiing Saturday and leaving ungodly early so no booze tomorrow night.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    I gave in to Thirsty Thursday. I think the stress of the impending holiday is getting to me. So much to do, so little time :#

Calmed my anxiety with a glass of wine.
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Keep on keeping on till tomorrow night for me. And then I hope to take sat or sun off too. Fingers crossed. Lord knows I'll make up for it all tomorrow night anyways :/
    How is everyone else doing?
  • AJMB704
    @elizabethymartin hi friend! Doing well so far, AF since Monday. Tonight I have a food & wine committee meeting and must resist getting a glass of wine...I might treat myself to a sparkling water :)

Tomorrow is my work party so I will eat and drink a bunch and then be back on the South Beach wagon until next Saturday. I have a dress I've not worn in ages that I hope I fit into tomorrow. Going to try it on tonight!
  • elizabethymartin
    @AJMB704 lmk if it fits!! I'm rooting for ya!! Ok...a food and wine committee?!?! Where does one find such a thing?? Is that the type of business u r in?
  • AJMB704
    @elizabethymartin I belong to a private social club and joined the food & wine committee last year. So far I just go and listen...we did have a blind Riesling tasting once and that was fun.
  • AJMB704
    Well crap. Went to the meeting and they had a cote du rhone tasting. I didn't finish all of my tastings because a couple I didn't care for. I'd say I had about a glass of wine.
  • elizabethymartin
    I would have too!!!
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Haven't updated in awhile, but last night I drank for the first time since NYE (went way too hard that night). I had 4 draft beers. A lot for one night, but glad I held out for a week to do so. Going to practice moderation this weekend.
  • elizabethymartin
    @lizwooshy ...I think ur bring too hard on urself. 4 beers is like an app ;)
  • AJMB704
    Went to a book release party last night. 2 glasses of wine. It was cold and rainy, so I deserved a treat for not staying home :)
  • TriniDiva_PA
    I'm back on the wagon and hoping to reconnect with some old MFP friends and connect with some new ones. It's been 3 days this week. I made it to Thursday and I'm alcohol free
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I completely forgot about this thread!!! LOL! I've have been doing well. I've limit my drinking to just Friday/Saturday.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,274 Member
    I've been doing great since January 1... Alcohol only on Friday and Saturday!!