12/02 - 03.0 miles walking
    12/03 - 02.0 miles walking
    12/04 - 02.0 miles walking

Total: 20.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    Adding six miles for six out of 100. It's a start.

Adding 26 miles for 32 out of 100. (Yes, I have been lax on logging) :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Adding six miles for six out of 100. It's a start.

You got this, Dean! Just keep going and what you love about riding will come back!
    Is it snowing there? They keep promising rain here in California, but it's just a promise. :D We do have some nasty cold!!
    Pet the puppies for me. I love puppies.

Chris

They keep promising snow here but all we get is freezing rain. I'm stuck riding the hamster wheel.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not quite as successful yesterday, but 2 more miles added. Not sure how I will do today around shopping, but if it stays dry there are some nice parks to walk in around the shopping areas I'll be in.

December total 11.25 miles

exercise.png

Enjoy your day everyone
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Did laps around the hallway with a coworker this morning when I had only 1600 steps at 6AM. Didn't count the laps but timewise it was somewhere between 1 and 1 1/2 miles so I'll log one.

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Good to have you back ElliInJapan. Keep at it. You too, Dean. Motivation comes and goes - what matters is that you do something instead of nothing.

As for me, I got my long run done today. I've lost my running mojo since Berlin, but Disney is only a month away. 16 miles done and I feel a bit more prepared, though I was slow as molasses.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Good to have you back ElliInJapan. Keep at it. You too, Dean. Motivation comes and goes - what matters is that you do something instead of nothing.

As for me, I got my long run done today. I've lost my running mojo since Berlin, but Disney is only a month away. 16 miles done and I feel a bit more prepared, though I was slow as molasses.

You'll get there Janet. I felt that way after running the EQT but trail running has helped me break from the road and give me a new drive.
  • clepant
    Options
    Okay...so call me crazy but I went out to try this tough five mile course to see if I am up for running our Frigid Five Miler Jan. 11 th. I ran the end of the course first which is an really tough climb and didn't do too bad so it's a new training goal and new scenery. The race is a go no matter what the temp and they have run it at 6 below and blizzard conditions. As long as I don't put my knee at risk, I am going to try it. Not too many 62 year olds that will be out there running it.
    Dec. 5: Walked 2 miles, ran 5.5 miles and biked 5 miles which was brisk at 37 degrees but fun.
  • clepant
    Options

JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@Janet: Good job. I know you can do it. I felt the same way coming off the EQT 10 miler until I took up some trail running. It kick started me again by breaking up the scenery and the pavement mode.

• clepant
    Options
    Dec 5: Tried running a course for our Frigid 5 Miler that takes place Jan. 11 no matter what the temp or weather conditions. I did not do too bad although I ran the monster hill first and in the race it is the last mile. So I have a new training goal. Will have to practice running the monster hill last and see how bad it kicks my butt.
    12.5 miles running 5.5 miles and walking 2 miles wit - brisk 37 degree 5 mile bike ride to boot,
    TTD: 49.3 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    3.56 miles walked today

20.68 miles walked to date
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,811 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

11/05

24.48 miles (exercise bike) & 1.65 miles (cross trainer) & 2.01 miles walking

28.48 miles for today

143.17 miles done
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,305 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym early w/DDD and SIL then walked w/DH then got on the bike then picked up Bean for some puppysitting then we walked over at the school until he was done!! A good day! :o

12/04 - 2.82 miles
    12/05 - 7.68 miles
    12/05 - 12.75 miles on the recumbent

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Chris
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    20 on ex bike & 2 on foot. A beautiful day in NE Montana!

exercise.png
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options

exercise.png

7.08 biked
    4.25 walked
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New ttd 18.2 miles
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@clepant - thanks for the encouragement. And good for you for training on the 5 miler course with the monster hill. Hill vs. Clepant? I know where my money is - LOL.

I am feeling incredibly lazy today (could it have been the company and the wine last night?). But I need to get lots of things done - not least of them order my Christmas cards. So I'm going to go for a walk to shake the cobwebs loose, then I'm going to work for a couple of hours before I veg. I will be victorious!
This discussion has been closed.