Getting Started

Options
lindsayp79
lindsayp79 Posts: 48 Member
Hey everyone, so I have been at this for a few days. I have to admit these workouts are a little tougher than I thought they would be. Where are you all at with this program or do you need any help starting?

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I definitely need your help getting started :) I don't know where to begin.
  • lindsayp79
    Options
    Sweeteebri have you worked on a meal plan yet or do you need help?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    lindsayp79 wrote: »
    Sweeteebri have you worked on a meal plan yet or do you need help?

I need help with the meal plan. That's my biggest problem :smile: ...I don't have a clue!! Could you help me please?
  • lindsayp79
    Options
    Absolutely, I will message you and we can go over calorie range and food likes and dislikes
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Absolutely, I will message you and we can go over calorie range and food likes and dislikes

Fantastic!! Thank you.
  • Annalynn723
    Annalynn723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am just starting this 21 Day fix today. I am still getting organized on the meal containers, but looking forward to a healthier year. If anyone wants to add me on their friend list would be great.
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm starting tmw!!
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I can't add people right now. I think it's the app maybe? But I'm starting tmw!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm starting on the 4th!!
  • jstanchina
    jstanchina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting, too! My containers should be here tomorrow. I need help and support please!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    jstanchina wrote: »
    I'm just starting, too! My containers should be here tomorrow. I need help and support please!

Hope they come. I'm starting tomorrow. I too need help and support. We can meet here to share experiences, challenges, etc. if you like. This will be my first time trying this program but I'm looking forward to it. For me, meal planning is going to be key.
  • lindsayp79
    Options
    SweeteeBri did you get my meal plan sample?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    SweeteeBri did you get my meal plan sample?

No I didn't get it. Can you resend it to me please?
  • nancystime
    nancystime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone---i am going to start this tomorrow (Jan 4)---i am excited about this---got my meals all measured out for tomorrow and the next few days---but i am in the first week of the 30 day shred so i am going to finish that 30 day DVD but use the meal plan for the 21 day fix---
  • cnbcyrus
    cnbcyrus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started today, food prep done, menu planned. For the first week I think I am going to eat a lot of the same meals just to get into the program then I will try to mix it up. I will need family friendly dinner recipes, not sure my kids (8 and 5) will tolerate my menu :).
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my package to arrive, but already shopped and prepped some today to get into the 'mindset'. Add me a friend if you'd like to share recipes, tips and motivation!
  • Kunssj
    Kunssj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I portioned my food for tomorrow and still have a ton of containers to use left anyone else have that problem?
  • LizKat47
    LizKat47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start next Monday (Jan. 11). So glad to find some support here!
  • catcody21
    catcody21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start Wednesday as soon as it gets to my house. I went shopping yesterday to start my meal planning. Seems pretty simple to follow. Does anyone know if turkey sausage is allowed though?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    catcody21 wrote: »
    I'm planning to start Wednesday as soon as it gets to my house. I went shopping yesterday to start my meal planning. Seems pretty simple to follow. Does anyone know if turkey sausage is allowed though?

Not sure about turkey sausage. Good question though. I'm pretty much going off the list of foods they supplied in the book until I hear from lindsayp79.