• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Gals :)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas my Lovely LOST Ladies ~
    Dad is still in the hospital but it off ICU finally. I have spent the last week sicker than a dog... I REALLY need to remember I'm not 20 anymore and I need to slow down just a bit!!! It knocked me on my buy for 3 days... I think it's the only way to slow me down sometimes...
    But I am REALLY ready to take on 2016 with some serious attitude!!!
    I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with lots of love and happiness!!!
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are all looking forward to the New Year.

I haven't had time to catch up on all that I have missed but will do so over the next few days.

I'm feeling awesome and finally moved and started my new job on 1st December. I'm ready for the new year and the exciting challenges that lie ahead.

I will post my updates in the quarterly review sometime this week.

Love you millions :smile:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Alice ...You have been missed ....Congrats on the move and your new job ...I hope everything else is going good
  • aaliceinw
    Options
    Hi Cindy. Gosh! You and your family have had a very tough year health wise. Glad to hear that your father is out of ICU though. Hope you are finding sometime to take care of YOU too.

Hugs and prayers to you and your loved ones.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hi my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Just a quick update! Dad was put back into ICU.. he's getting very depressed at this point... He missed all the holidays and is very uncomfortable bring in that bed. They think they have finally figured out which meds are affecting him so negatively and he should be on an upswing... I hope so!
    I miss you all!!! I am feeling better...I haven't been able to visit dad in about 8 days because I can't chance giving him my illness! But may go up on Wed to see him if I am still better!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @FindingCindy721 - Thinking about you. Praying that everything is working out better for your Dad. We miss you too!
  • FindingCindy721
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I want to wish all you Lovely LOST Ladies a Happy New Year! I hope of you each of you have a year filled with lots of love and happiness!!! Happy 2016 XOXOXO
  • aaliceinw
    Options
    I hope your dad is feeling much better @FindingCindy721 ?

I wish for all of you the most amazing year ahead for 2016, filled with strength and courage to master your journey's and good health to enjoy the new found you. Hugs.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Good morning my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Good news... They released my Dad from the hospital!!! He's home... For now at least. He has that life vest... With the built in AED and also an IV pump... Which is driving him CRAZY... but he's home! He gets exhausted after sitting up for about half an hour but that's too be expected... He's pretty much been in that hospital bed since before Thanksgiving. Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers!
    I hope you are all doing well!!! I miss you all! It's only day 3 of the new year but do far I'm right on track!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great news Cindy!

This week has been taxing. I'm prepping at work for a big inspection next week so I'm frazzled to say the least.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    MdwstQT~
    Good luck on your inspection... I hope all goes well.. Sending hugs and support your way!!! Don't lose yourself in the mean time!!! XOXOXO

To the rest of my Lovely LOST Ladies ~
    I hope all is well with you all! I miss you! If anyone is interested in stopping by more regularly... Maybe we can start up some challenges. Let me know!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friend!!!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    mdwstQT - Best wishes for a successful inspection next week.

Cindy - Remember to take care of "YOU" now.

The holidays are fun. But so is a more normal life. Have a wonder weekend, everyone! :)
  • FindingCindy721
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mdwstqt~ How did your inspection go?

Marcella ~I am really trying to squeeze me time in. My mom is finally doing well enough that she is taking on some small tasks so it eases things up a little at a time for me.

I am sending out lots of positive thoughts and prayers to all my Lovely LOST Ladies... I miss you all!!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS weekend my friends!!!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    I have been popping on regularly but nobody else seems to be stopping by :(
    I miss you all and hope you are doing well!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS week my friends!!!
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy- I popped in daily throughout the summer and nobody else did so I got out of the habit. Will try to get back to checking in :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Hi, we're enjoying a few days out of town with friends enjoying some snow skiing. Well, my husband's enjoying it. I personally prefer staying warm. So far, I'm doing pretty well with eating choices. Even when we all eat out, I've been able to find really good options.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    I got on briefly yesterday but did not have time to reply! But I was sooooo happy to see you ladies! Please let's catch up!

Liz~ How was your families 1st Christmas in your new house? How are your son's wedding plans coming along? I know you must have been thrilled to hold that beautiful new Grandson!!!

Marcella~ I tried skiing ONCE...when I was 15 or 16...literally almost KILLED myself and have NEVER gone again! I hope you enjoy it much better than I did LOL!!!

Have a FAB_U_LOSS week my friends!!!