Every day chats!

Options
Woo Hoo! So excited! I lost 6 more lbs! I'm down 15.6!!! I am soooo pumped! You guys are AWESOME! Thanks for helping keep me going!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Cindy ...Congrats .... Tomorrow will be my 1st weigh in ....I am excited to see what the scale says :)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Sending positive vibes your way Megan! You will ROCK this thing I'm sure!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Thank you very much Cindy :)
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats Cindy! You got this Megan.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    MdwstQT~ How are you doing my friend?
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello hello hello....oh my....There's an echo in here! Where are all my friends?
    I hope you're having a FAB_U_LOSS time my friends! I miss you!!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    I am here Cindy ....How are you ?
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    I am doing well...I was just missing everyone! The support here really helps me. I see that you have been ROCKIN it lately! Weigh to go!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Yes the support on this site is frickin amazing ....My determination this time around is much different ...I have a different mindset :) Thanks ....I can't believe tomorrow will be 1 week since I came back and I have worked out 6 days in a row (that is amazing for me since I always use to talk myself out of it )..I came up with a plan that seems to be working for me ....I enter my exercise and add in food to my food journal before I actually workout ...that way I can't talk myself out of it because I don't want to change my food journal . :)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    LOL...that is awesome! Glad you found a system that is working for you! 6 days in a row is something to be PROUD of!!!! You are an AWESOME inspiration my friend!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Awwwe thanks Cindy :D
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    I'm soooo EXCITED! All these new friends!!! This is AWESOME! I'm really happy to get to know you! And together WE CAN DO THIS! Let's share good and bad and help where we can! I think MOTIVATION and SUPPORT area HUGE part of our success!!! :D
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Packer party today. We're bringing our own pizza (ww crust, no sugar added sauce, r/f cheese and veggie toppings). Staying away from all the snacks and drinks. I can do this!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Great planning Noodle!!!! I hope you have a FAB_U_LOSS time!!!
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Where did this post come from? Just seeing it for the first time today :dizzy_face:

Well done again Cindy. I have my second weigh in tomorrow. It would be really, really, really nice if the scales confirm the physical loss.

I now only have 2 chins instead of 3 :wink:
    I have a waistline so I am really pleased about that
    My legs are started to get quite toned
    My tummy flab is shrinking
    I have space around my arms in my dresses
    My boobs are smaller

So it would really be nice to see a difference on the scale too!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Happy thoughts for that scale to be kind to you Alice.. :D
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome Alice!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Cindy, I'm here! Yesterday I stepped back into old habits and paid for it. I had a headache out of this world!

Today is a new day and I'm moving on. I'm cooking a nutritious dinner as I type.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Well my daughter decided that even if she doesn't go with her (now ex) boyfriend...she is still going to the prom! Yeah! She was sooo excited about it... planning to go alone or with "just a friend", she is not quite as excited but I'm glad she is going. Today we started dress shopping! It didn't go quite so well today...the one she found that she liked was $487 and the beads were falling off as she tried it on in the fitting room! She was really upset by that! She said, "For that kind of money, I wouldn't expect a chintzy dress. We're leaving." So the search will continue another day! UGH

Aaliceinw~I just started it so we could use your baby steps discussion for our weekly mini goal/changes...this way we have a place to just "chat" and check in with each other for anything! It kind of keeps the conversations organized a little bit lol. The scale moving downward is always a happy thing but those non scale victories should truly be celebrated!!! You should give yourself a BIG HUG...those are AMAZING accomplishments!

MdwstQT~ It was a special occassion...sorry about your headache but hope your God daughter had a super special day! 13 is a special one...she is an official "teenager" now!!! Glad you are back on track...you are worth it!!!

Hope your having a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!

• MdwstQT
    Options
    Thanks Cindy! Glad your daughter decided to go anyway. She's a strong young lady and even though I don't know her I'm proud of her.

I'm so proud of my little boo. She's growing up so fast. I can't believe it.