Replies

• HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Columbia blue and Lime
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Royal and Power Orange are my vote, but I'll get a couple of whatever we decide on.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like the power blue and am neutral on the neon
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Voting for orange and any of the blue colors.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    With the blue ones, I like the columbia blue best (though royal is also nice, but I guess voting for two out of three blues doesn't make too mcuh sense). And I absolutely love the lime :-)

(For some reason, all my running shirts are either in a blue resembling the power blue or in some shade of orange. I was beginning to think (apart from pink and black, which I've also seen but never bought) there are no other colors than blue or orange for running shirts...)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I'm down for either Royal (1st choice) or Powder Blue. Although I would take any color to be perfectly honest.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Love the orange! Despite being involved with tons of Princeton stuff (school colors: orange and black), I have not a single orange running shirt! And blue always clashes with my blue shorts :P
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Just checking in for a link to purchase...
    Blue is awsome!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like the power blue and the power orange. Either one works for me. @Elise4270 I'm happy to let you do the shipping. Thanks for being willing to do that!

ETA If I had to narrow my choice down to one...the power blue makes me think of MFP and I think that's pretty cool just because that's what brought us all together. However, visibility is my highest priority and the orange fits the bill better. So, for me, orange it is!
  • CrimsonWhite
    CrimsonWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Like the power blue as a favorite.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'd like orange over blue (night runs..anything that makes me more visible is good..)
    Not sure if we're still "voting" on design but if we are, I like the receding footprints..
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I vote for orange and will definitely order it!
  • Amandajs232
    Amandajs232 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Any of the blues I'd vote for but leaning towards Royal. No idea how much shipping to Scotland will be but I reckon I have turned away from a good few bottles of wine the last few months to add more km's thanks to this group so well worth it.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    OK! Power Orange & Power Blue win. If I can add lime, then I will see if a third color can be offered (since a lot of you really like the lime). OK! Last thing I need to do is estimate the order size.

Please tell me after this comment if you are going to buy and how many shirts you plan on buying. I need this to estimate the price on the order sheet. If you already said you wanted a shirt above, then I need you to do it again. Once I get everyone's input (maybe a couple of days), then I will set up the order sheet.

Thanks,
    Stan
  • Amandajs232
    Amandajs232 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1 large blue please
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Two shirts for me!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    1 XL here!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I'll go 4.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Thanks again so much for organising, @Stoshew71, and and to both @Virkati and @Elise4270 for offering to ship shirts - regardless of who of you ends up with than honor
    t4407.gif

I would like to take two shirts - if lime does make it as is an option, I would take two lime ones; otherwise, one orange and one blue shirt.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 1 medium orange (says it runs small, so I hope it's a good fit!). **I might go for a second, smaller shirt on the next go round of orders later**
This discussion has been closed.