Group Shirt

Options

Replies

• Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Not only will lime make the cut, but there will me a men's (or neutral) shirt and a woman's V-neck shirt in all 3 colors available. If 25 shirts are ordered, each neutral shirt will cost $12.19. The women's will be $13.22. If more than 25 shirts ordered, that price will be a little lower.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Lime is bad *kitten*. Just sayin' :
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    Not only will lime make the cut, but there will me a men's (or neutral) shirt and a woman's V-neck shirt in all 3 colors available. If 25 shirts are ordered, each neutral shirt will cost $12.19. The women's will be $13.22. If more than 25 shirts ordered, that price will be a little lower.

SWEET! RAISE THE ROOF!
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    1 Large power blue vneck.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    1 Orange in women's small, please and thank you!
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Put me down for 2 shirts.
  • rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    1 women's v-neck lime medium, please :)
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    1 power blue shirt please :smiley:
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'll do 2--one blue, one orange. Don't know size or style yet; I need to look at the website. I hope that doesn't matter at this stage.
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I will take 2 total. 1 blue and 1 lime. Neutral large please.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,395 Member
    Options
    1 in blue and 1 in orange for me, please. I will figure out size and style once we have everything finalized. Thanks again Stan!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm amending my order...I want two as well. Orange and blue, and I'll decide what style and size when things get finalized.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 2

I probably don't need 2 shirts (not even sure I need 1), but I'm going to get 2 anyway. Because I like both blue and lime :)
  • CrimsonWhite
    CrimsonWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll take one women's v neck large in power blue.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    Put me down for 2

I probably don't need 2 shirts (not even sure I need 1), but I'm going to get 2 anyway. Because I like both blue and lime :)

Me too. I mean, I can use the shirts, especially if they are run friendly for less than 15 USD each. And I'm positive they will possess some magical running power too. :wink:
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Here is the order form:

https://www.customink.com/g/aeg0-00ad-vcjx

The prices assumes that we will order at least 30 shirts. Right now the website will close the order in 2 weeks. It can be changed however.
  • Elise4270
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here is the order form:

The prices assumes that we will order at least 30 shirts. Right now the website will close the order in 2 weeks. It can be changed however.

Super! Please don't forget to pm me you're sizes color, and quantities.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Online shipping rates look to be $6.10 USPS, $13UPS (USD) in the US.

So, if you prefer UPS/FedEx, please include that with you order info to me. Otherwise, I'm sending it 2 day priority flat rate with USPS. I know... that means you'll get in 7.. I will include tracking. I expect turnaround to be one business day.

If you are out of the country, I'll be glad to send it and PM you the actual cost.

I set up a PayPal account, http://eliseharden/ I have never used it, (no idea how that newfangled technology works). If you want to mail me a good ol' check, I'm happy to share my address. Just included the request with your order.

Any question please feel free to PM me.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I would take a power blue, large
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Here is the order form:

moyer566 wrote: »
    I would take a power blue, large

@moyer566 Just follow the link and you can order the item you want. Then you and I settle up the shipping charges through PayPal or snail mail check.
This discussion has been closed.