The Vicious Yellow Platoon

Options

Replies

• TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    L_Master wrote: »
    Yesterday was nice, hit 66.2kg/145.2 lbs...lowest I've weighed since I got big in middle school. 4-6 kg left to go, not going to be easy kg drop, but really looking forward to the tremendous difference in performance, and the upcoming tremendous change in definition that should accompany going from 13% to 6% BF.

Awesome! Congrats!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    I know its hard, Patience ---- My weight has been up and down this week and my legs feel like concrete blocks. But I still had a good week. Just think of all the good things you did this week, compared to when you first started.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @traceys4 .... yes! When I bought a new scale two weeks ago, it came with an Eat Smart measuring tape! It actually hooks into itself, and retracts the
    extra space, so no more guesswork! I love that. When I started taking my measurements I was like, "What's the point of this??!?" There was no way to
    do it the exact same way each time. !! Problem solved. :) (It's like this one....
    http://www.amazon.com/AccuFitness-MT05-MyoTape-Body-Measure/dp/B000G7YW7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453552150&sr=8-1&keywords=eat+smart+measuring+tape
    And-- I'd be nervous about weight gain, too... I'd have to find other ways to be happy about it!

"This afternoon I started to get the munchies....."
    @beeruin .... Hooray!! So glad you made a choice that encouraged and empowered you! Nicely done! <3

@L_Master wrote: "Pretty well back to stable now, and did a solid job not giving into those....."
    You came through with flying colors! Well done. And so much congratulations on the soda Conquer. :) Congratulations on your weight loss, too-- that's got to feel good.
    to know you're getting so low! :)

@starfishwendy ... Ugh! I've had a fantastic 'workout' week... been well over my goal of burning 1000 calories through workouts every day, but the scale has been up .8,
    then down .4... we'll see! Hoping to come out a pound or two under!

As for me, my side challenges have rotted this week! I've been distracted with home stuff, and while I've been enjoying Fitbit challenges this week (one was hard won!, and
    40k steps), I haven't checked in here (Team Yellow) as I should. Did well on calories, did well on exercise, yesterday was the only day I didn't get my veggies in, and not so hot
    on water.
    Definitely need to make that a priority!!
    Feeling pretty good about the week, other than the side challenges! Haven't measured all week.... we'll see how that goes on Monday....

'
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    dujyandco wrote: »
    @traceys4 .... yes! When I bought a new scale two weeks ago, it came with an Eat Smart measuring tape! It actually hooks into itself, and retracts the
    extra space, so no more guesswork! I love that. When I started taking my measurements I was like, "What's the point of this??!?" There was no way to
    do it the exact same way each time. !! Problem solved. :) (It's like this one....
    http://www.amazon.com/AccuFitness-MT05-MyoTape-Body-Measure/dp/B000G7YW7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453552150&sr=8-1&keywords=eat+smart+measuring+tape
    And-- I'd be nervous about weight gain, too... I'd have to find other ways to be happy about it!
    '

I couldn't picture what you meant by hooking into itself. Thanks for sharing the link. I could really use something like this!!
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lost a half pound this week. While my exercise was on the low side, I am still on my no dessert streak - 13 days!
  • TracyeS4
    Options

As for me, my side challenges have rotted this week! I've been distracted with home stuff, and while I've been enjoying Fitbit challenges this week (one was hard won!, and
    40k steps), I haven't checked in here (Team Yellow) as I should. Did well on calories, did well on exercise, yesterday was the only day I didn't get my veggies in, and not so hot
    on water.
    Feeling pretty good about the week, other than the side challenges! Haven't measured all week.... we'll see how that goes on Monday....

'

Thank you for the recommendation. I ordered it and I think it is going to be awesome.

I'm glad that you are doing well. Rock those challenges!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    beeruin wrote: »
    This afternoon I started to get the munchies. Had an apple but it wasn't cutting it. I decided the best thing to do was to have a protein shake. Usually I would only think of this as a meal replacement. I normally would think it was too many calories for a snack or something. After thinking about it I realized it would honestly end up being less calories and far better for me to go this route. It worked. Got the sweet fix and filled me up. I also have an extra boost of self confidence. I am proud of myself for stopping the grazing. Always my weakness.

Well done for making this choice!! glad it worked for you x
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    L_Master wrote: »
    Yesterday was nice, hit 66.2kg/145.2 lbs...lowest I've weighed since I got big in middle school. 4-6 kg left to go, not going to be easy kg drop, but really looking forward to the tremendous difference in performance, and the upcoming tremendous change in definition that should accompany going from 13% to 6% BF.

I am so glad for you! you are doing an awesome job! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    moremonica wrote: »
    Lost a half pound this week. While my exercise was on the low side, I am still on my no dessert streak - 13 days!

that's so impressive, I cannot have no dessert!! I am impressed :) and well done on the loss :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    on water.

'

I think you are doing great! I can see what you log and it's very nice! Good luck for the side challenges next week x
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Hope your weekend is going well. I had a small gain but hopefully it will go away quickly. That tape measure sounds cool. I've gotta check it out.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Had a slightly better week this week than last. Things were still really chaotic but I didn't let myself get carried away or feel overwhelmed by missing some of the side challenges. Saw a little loss on the scale. :smiley:
  • sue_01
    Options
    Last week was good, did not show at the scales. This is my fourth week Shaun T - Focus -workout, treadmill and make sure I`m well above 10,000 steps. I would like to start Sundays as a rest day and only do 1/2 stretching. I`m going to keep pushing. Have great week everyone! :)
  • TracyeS4
    Options
    beeruin wrote: »
    Had a slightly better week this week than last. Things were still really chaotic but I didn't let myself get carried away or feel overwhelmed by missing some of the side challenges. Saw a little loss on the scale. :smiley:

Anything is better than nothing! Keep it up!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome Job Everyone! Just Keep on doing more :) for you and your team
  • sue_01
    Options
    Great job, team yellow, Let`s just focus on doing the best you can. Happy Monday :)
  • sue_01
    Options
    Very busy day , half hour cardio half hour, walking ---15,000 steps. Lots of water and veggies.
  • TracyeS4
    Options
    I'm a little sore from my workout yesterday, but that is okay. Today I start my training for pull-ups. I bought a pull up assist rope so the plan is to slowly work my way to being able to do pull ups by myself. Can you imagine how good that would feel? I have never ever been able to do a pull up, even when I was a kid.
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    Hi guys, work really kicking my butt so sorry for being a bit quiet. You are all doing awesome though! well done on the exercise and walking! I am doing ok, not great but ok and since in the past I've been known for bingeing while stressed out, I am glad to report it hasn't happened yet so that's a win for me. Have a lovely week xx
  • sue_01
    Options
    This is my fourth week I have been doing Focus T25 workout, I have not missed a day, today I worked on Total Body Circuit, 15 minutes on the treadmill, 1.46 miles walking. 14, 056 steps.
    Keep motivated!
This discussion has been closed.