Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years Gentlemen! I am ready to do this! I was able to lose 6 lbs over the holidays, so I am feeling hopeful that I can do this again.
    Last weigh in 335, today Jan 1st 329.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years to all. I put on way too much weight this holiday season and need to get back on track.
    I'm up 12.2 pounds since the last chart :(

LWW 315.4
    CW 327.6
    12.2 pound increase
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Finally getting back on track. Regular logging and exercise is doing it's magic. I've been a fitbit user for over a year now and love it. I've recently started doing weekly step challenges with some of my friends. If you are a fitbit user and want to join, friend me and I'll invite you on the next challenge. I must admit that it really does motivate me to walk more. I see the real time steps of my friends and it motivates me to get up and walk. I've even started getting up earlier and hitting the treadmill before work then again in the evenings just to try and keep up with the others.

Get me your updates and I'll post up the chart a bit later.

LW 327.6
    CW 324.2
    Loss 3.4
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

Checking in:
    CWW = 208.6
    LWW = 206.7
    Gain = 1.9

Still cleaning the holiday junk food out of the house (by eating it :# ). I'm trying the "Dry January" program and cutting out alcohol for at least the work nights for the month. I will see if that helps me lose some weight. Also need to get back to tracking calories daily as I am almost back to the weight I started at on MFP.

Good job on the holiday weight loss StevLL - that's impressive! Good job on this week's progress Tim.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Coach Tim,

Count me in for 2016.

CCW = 273
    LWW = 273
    Goal = 230
  • tdonlin
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Alrighty, looks like we've got some veteran guys coming back. Lets do it right for 2016.
    Welcome back to StevLL and trelm. Trelm, I wasn't sure if you wanted to use your original starting weight or your current as a start. I went with the old one. If you want it changed, let me know. Steve, I upped your starting weight to the 335 number. Let me know if that works for you.

Here is the chart.

0awzmwgjj5uc.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm back on it. The Fitbit challenges make all the difference.

LW 352 lbs. on 1/7/2016 (I mistakenly put 357 on MFP)
    CW - 336 lbs.
    Loss - 16 lbs.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Hi Guys, That's perfect Tim. It's been almost two years since I consistent so I'm starting fresh. What is weigh in day. I think the last time I was here it was Friday?
    LW 329 CW 328.2. not a lot but I'll take it. I haven't started working out yet, but I'm getting close to feeling up to it.
    Let's do this Men!
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    CWW = 206.5
    LWW = 208.6
    Loss = 2.1

• tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men,

Looks like you all had a great week and are in the loss column. Todd, 16 pound loss, Holy Crap!! Nice job buddy. You are tearing up the fitbit challenges. I've done 3 treadmill workouts a day everyday this week to try and stay up with you but am still falling far short. Congrats on a huge week.

I must be having a senior moment. I stood on the scale this morning. Instead of inputting the weight immediately I figured I'd wait till I got to work and started the chart. I get here and can't remember what the hell it was that I weighed. I'm transposing a couple of numbers. So I either remained the same or lost about 2 pounds. Guess I'll just have to weigh again when I get home. I usually don't do well on evening weigh ins though.

So, I'll either go ahead a post a chart today without my weight and update tomorrow or just wait to do the chart tomorrow. Might be able to just do it when I get home if lucky.

• trelm249
    Options
    checkin
    CWW 272
    LWW 273
    Loss 1
  • tdonlin
    Options
    This is awesome. There are 5 of us this week and we all lost weight. Woo Hoo!! Great job everyone. Great way to start the new year.

I'm down another 2.4 this week. Todd and I do fitbit challenges with a bunch of others. If any of you have fitbits and want to join, let me know and we'll figure out how to add you. Here is this week's chart.

yi15qdwbq430.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    LW 321.8
    CW 320.7
    Loss 1.1
  • trelm249
    Options
    Lww 272
    Cww 272
    Loss 0

Have a good weekend
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Slowed down a bit, but still a good week
    LW: 336
    CW: 333.8 (1/21/16)
    Loss: 2.2 lbs
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men,
    Sorry for the delay but here is this week's chart. Hope you all have a great week.

639vnj7mo7hf.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Sorry I missed checking in on Friday.
    CWW = 207.3
    LWW = 206.5
    Gain = 0.8

That was Friday's weight. I will try to check in again this week on Friday.
    Hope you all have a good week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    Sorry I missed checking in on Friday.
    CWW = 207.3
    LWW = 206.5
    Gain = 0.8

That was Friday's weight. I will try to check in again this week on Friday.
    Hope you all have a good week.

Hi Dave, no worries buddy. I'll try and post an updated chart a little later today if I have a chance. Tim
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I've been off for about a year but want to rejoin. Great group and I could use to shed off a few pounds... Current weight is 215 and goal is 200.
  • StevLL
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I need to work on weighing in on the right day. LWW 328.2 CW 326.4 Down 1.8lbs. Right direction, I'm on a roll and it has no cinnamon, or icing. :DB) I haven't been working out, but I have been working on our place and with five acres in disarray from 2 years of neglect, it's a workout. Right now i wish I had hot tub, I sound like a bowl of Rice Crispy's and feel like the Tin Man. :s