Replies

• sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.6 pounds--- :)
  • sue_01
    Options
    Had a great day half hour cardio, brisk walk after dinner, 15,000 steps.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awesome @sue_01 people arent active on the thread but still they are logging and everything :) which is great
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @HealthyGinny hello from team purple! The yellows are doing fab! !! Well done everyone ☺☺
  • sue_01
    Options
    Pushing as hard as I can. :)
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, work really kicking my butt so sorry for being a bit quiet. You are all doing awesome though! well done on the exercise and walking! I am doing ok, not great but ok and since in the past I've been known for bingeing while stressed out, I am glad to report it hasn't happened yet so that's a win for me. Have a lovely week xx

I'm glad you are still with us. Keep it going!
  • TracyeS4
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Had a great day half hour cardio, brisk walk after dinner, 15,000 steps.

Nice
  • TracyeS4
    Options
    I have been hitting it hard. I have not missed any weight training day. Yesterday was a much needed rest day and then I road the stationary bike today. Wasn't the most intense workout, but at least burned some calories. Tomorrow will be another intense weight training day... the dreaded leg day. Oh man, I am going to be so sore. :#:s:)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Sue, you are doing absolutely awesome, well done on all the workouts and on the loss too! I am glad for you xx

• HealthyGinny
    Options
    @HealthyGinny hello from team purple! The yellows are doing fab! !! Well done everyone ☺☺

Oh hi babe!! well done to the Purple Team too! xx
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    Hi guys, work really kicking my butt so sorry for being a bit quiet. You are all doing awesome though! well done on the exercise and walking! I am doing ok, not great but ok and since in the past I've been known for bingeing while stressed out, I am glad to report it hasn't happened yet so that's a win for me. Have a lovely week xx

I'm glad you are still with us. Keep it going!

Unfortunately, the binge did happen because of stress, and it lasted 1 day 1/2 so I am ashamed :neutral: BUT I haven't given up, I am here and back. It is a gain for me this week (no surprise here)... but I will do my best to lose that quickly. Happy to see you are all doing great though!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!
  • beeruin
    Options
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    I'm a little sore from my workout yesterday, but that is okay. Today I start my training for pull-ups. I bought a pull up assist rope so the plan is to slowly work my way to being able to do pull ups by myself. Can you imagine how good that would feel? I have never ever been able to do a pull up, even when I was a kid.

Great goal!! Good luck!!
  • beeruin
    Options
    Been home with a sick kid. Just throws me all off.
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard this week and was up a pound this morning. I'm hoping it's just water weight from being sore. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am still struggling with the exercise. I should be running instead of typing this!!! :)
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    19 days without dessert.
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Oh hi babe!! well done to the Purple Team too! xx

Thanks Ginny! Your posts are a lot more interesting than ours it seems! ☺☺
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My family had a major transition to get through this week... our Saint Bernard, Annabelle (whom we have had since my 10 year old daughter was one) stopped walking, and then stopped eating, so we had lots of tears to cry, and then we had to love her the best way we could, and lay her to rest.
    Naturally, this threw me off of things that could keep... checking in here often being one of those things.
    I'm still here, though, and logged in my foods (though didn't get specific about exercise... thank goodness for the fitbit), so I'll catch up here hopefully tonight and tomorrow.
    Hope everyone is doing well! <3
  • beeruin
    Options
    dujyandco wrote: »
    so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that can be.
This discussion has been closed.