Looking for clean-eating pals to share tips and tricks with!

kittyebony
kittyebony Posts: 35 Member
Hi I'm new to MFP and clean eating, I'd love to be friends with any newbies or seasoned pro's and exchange tips, encouragement, and accountability. Thanks!

Replies

• Mabs26
    Mabs26 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello there!! I'm totally new and am lost and am in hopes of meeting new friends for encouragement and guidance. Any tips would be great!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Hi, I am fairly new to this as well. I have done carb cycling in the past. So I am eager to find new recipes and snack ideas. I recently went to a holistic doctor and nutritionist to find out that I have aged well past my years. Dr. wants me to lose 42 points so I am on the lookout for recipes and ideas and whatever advice I can get as well as motivation!
  • angel_twinny
    angel_twinny Posts: 7 Member
    Im a newbie add me. Most of my friends are sw need some clean eating friends
  • KC72509
    KC72509 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new to clean eating. I was just diagnosed with prediabetes and high cholesterol so, clean eating and cutting carbs is on the top of my to do's. I started with 54 pounds to loose, I'm down 12 pounds...on my way and looking forward to tips from others to stay on track.
  • 24DragonRose
    24DragonRose Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I am new to this group but not to clean eating, I eat mostly a raw vegan type diet, I do water stirfry some veggies that I can not eat raw. and I do still eat eggs occasionally and fish.

I try to not eat dairy, cheese and grains have allergy to them, but I can eat rice and ancient grains

Please add me I am also looking for friends so we can motivate each other.
  • lbenson49
    lbenson49 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm new to MFP, but not clean eating. Would be happy to be your friend in this.
  • phyllis731
    phyllis731 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi, everyone! My name is Phyllis. I've been into clean eating for a few years now. I cook the marjority of the food I eat, and am looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Take care!
  • doxeposse
    doxeposse Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I've been clean eating for a while now and a veteran at MFP, albeit I've been on a long break away from MFP due to school.
  • bilybabe
    bilybabe Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, im in to.
  • Kaylyn07
    Kaylyn07 Posts: 53 Member
    Hey! I'm new to cutting carbs, and I would really like a friend to help guide me! Add me!
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Hey there folks. I'm not new to mfp but I am new to the chatting portion. I'm a health coach who is starting to practice what I preach. I'm looking forward to making a bunch of new friends.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Hello there, I eat pretty clean, Whole grain and plant based foods. Feel free to add me if you like :) I am not low carb. I am high carb low fat.
  • Add me too - I'm a 4 year vegan who would spend all day in my kitchen with my Vitamix if I could! I'd love extra tips and support, particularly about plant based diets. I tend to be on the high carb side of things, so I love the nutrition info on this site - I've been really focused on eating all my protein and getting enough iron. I'm a veggie nut, so apart from B12, I never take vitamins of any kind - they make me nauseous.
  • MelanieBruce1
    MelanieBruce1 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi - I am new here too.. looking for accountability buddies & ideas on what and how to eat for weight loss. I feel best when I eat whole foods. I am working on figuring out the best way to put them together to achieve weight loss.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    I've been eating clean since August. I've lost 53 lbs since . I've done it before and it's easier than you think. Feel free to friend.
  • flosalamak
    flosalamak Posts: 6 Member
    Hey.. There is a web site... simplymoreplants.com great ideas for clean eating and new recipes every week.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    I have been eating clean for years,,,no chemicals or anything that has more than one ingredient (in other words nothing processed) I load up my day on raw seeds and nuts, healthy fats like avocado and olive oil and I eat a ton of fruit and vegetables , eggs, fish
    NO meat
    NO dairy
    NO sugar (except wine)
    NO processed anything
    NO chemicals
    I am never hungry and I exercise every day.
    I am a health coach and own a probiotic based health company
    count me in!!! I love to share my secrets
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    I am new to this also! you can add me as well. :) I am looking forward to tips and tricks from all of you! :)

I know I will always struggle with getting veggies in because I am not a fan. How come veggies can't taste as good as cake?! :)
  • fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 42 Member
    kittyebony wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to MFP and clean eating, I'd love to be friends with any newbies or seasoned pro's and exchange tips, encouragement, and accountability. Thanks!

Hi I'm not new .I would love to learn how to eat clean healthy and feel great