Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options
adid7a4xelq0.jpg
998ckyutmpgp.jpg
zmbzftddqeuw.jpg
dkvgcj17eyf2.jpg

Today (2/17/16):

4sn5sbkapb4w.jpg
7tfsfb3cnrv8.jpg
60k98c0idqyz.jpg

Just for the hell of it, here's me at my heaviest:
txr8gq1oz2a4.jpg

No full bodies, unfortunately. You couldn't catch me in front of a camera if you tried a year ago. :/

Replies

• danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look amazing!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    By the way, the grey and green/blue tanks are the same size, style, and brand. They're clearly fitting me much looser now :)
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's amazing progress in such a short time! Way to go!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work!
    It's definitely showing!
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wonderful changes! Love the way you say " lost one roll ... 2 to go" That's exactly where I am.. Wish I'd taken pics.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    reblazed wrote: »
    Wonderful changes! Love the way you say " lost one roll ... 2 to go" That's exactly where I am.. Wish I'd taken pics.

I'm very happy that I'm taking pics - even though I get some weird looks when I pop into the locker room for JUST that purpose! It's great to look back a few weeks at a time and see the progression. Very helpful on days when I don't feel so motivated.

Banish all the rolls!!!!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work!
    It's definitely showing!

Thank you! Sometimes I feel crazy, but I think putting them all in chronological order confirms it :)

I wish I had progress pics from the first 6mo of exercise.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    I agree photos are the most helpful for me too. Without them id struggle to see any changes even though I've lost over 30 lbs. Especially if you're exercising the scale doesn't always reflect the changes but photos do.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I agree photos are the most helpful for me too. Without them id struggle to see any changes even though I've lost over 30 lbs. Especially if you're exercising the scale doesn't always reflect the changes but photos do.

Photos, and that one garment that's way huge, right? I love the feeling of being engulfed in the red sweatshirt in the oldest pic above. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. The fact that it used to be tight, and now has enough space for another half of my width, is a reminder of how many baby steps I've taken to add up into one hell of a journey.

I think it's because we live with ourselves every day, that it's hard to see the weight loss on a daily basis. Changes are SO present, though!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Oh yeah I have some pants I keep just because they are huge on my lol
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options

For realz! Lol

@auntstephie321 and I recently had some good progress in our most recent pics. Me losing only 4 pounds since September and she with a small gain! But clearly smaller and firmer bodies in the pics! I was certainly amazed at mine because I had been feeling like I wasn't making any progress at all!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I was certainly amazed at mine because I had been feeling like I wasn't making any progress at all!

Hooray for progress!! My body fat % is another way that I like to keep track of things. It helps me see what's going on "under the hood" lol.

I recently bought skinny jeans, that within 2 weeks, are too loose. We're making progress, but it can be so hard to see it!
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic @Panda_Poptarts Your pics are great motivation for you and for the rest of us! It's so great to see success.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    I still have a pair of shorts that I took my very first "starting" pic in. I'll take a new pic in them when I unpack my clothes for summer. (I mean, for goodwill!). lol
    I want to take the pic at the one year mark on my Ketoversary!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I still have a pair of shorts that I took my very first "starting" pic in. I'll take a new pic in them when I unpack my clothes for summer. (I mean, for goodwill!). lol

We really need a Like button. I like this so much!
  • auntstephie321
    Options

My one year is coming up soon. though I wasn't keto or lc the whole time. I'm sort of anxious for it. I was going to do another progress pic on March 3rd but I may wait till my one year on March 18.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That's is some amazing progress in a short time!!! Way to go!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    WIChelle wrote: »
    That's is some amazing progress in a short time!!! Way to go!

Thank you!! I can't wait to see what I'll look like for my 1 year. I technically started in March-ish, but had surgery in July and gained some weight due to bed rest and mindless eating. I got my gym membership in August, so we'll call that a year.