MARCH SQUAT CHALLENGE Starts week of march 1 or whenever.

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday with squats, sumo squats n lunges to get legs prepared for this challenge. Fun.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did squats yesterday...was surprised at how little time it took, good for me to remember so I don't procrastinate. This will be a fun challenge!
  • jabbar44
    jabbar44 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is this squats in a day or all at one time like in amount broken into reps. For the latter days do you break them down into before work and after work.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    jabbar44 wrote: »
    Is this squats in a day or all at one time like in amount broken into reps. For the latter days do you break them down into before work and after work.
    Do whatever you want? You may break them up.
  • jabbar44
    Options
    Just started the squat challenge day 1, easier than expected. I hate squats too.
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start Day one this evening.
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    60 done. Getting in ahead, as I know I will be travelling n may need a spare rest day in the mix. I mixed narrow, mid n sumo so slightly varies muscles.
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm start with some tonight whilst I'm doing my pre-assessment activities to 'warm' into it. Does anyone ever break them up throughout the day (for example, I'm probably going to find it easier to fit in doing 100 before work and the rest after in the later stages of this)?
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    @LemonSocks yes I break it up, particularly as numbers get higher and my thighs burn too much to do them all in a single set.
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day one done!
  • mandyloose123
    mandyloose123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I did 25 weighted squats. Day 1 done :wink:
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    day 1 done!
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 20 of the 27 Day Squat Challenge. I'll pick up in here where I leave off (100 squats).

If starting at 50 or increases of 10 is too much for you, the 27 Day Squat Challenge starts at 10 squats and increases by 5, up to 100.
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was used to doing 20 as part of my core sessions. 50 today was a breeze. 20,20 and 10 in between my other bits.
  • babybuddha1993
    babybuddha1993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to do this & printed it out!
    Does anyone else only feel squats in their quadriceps? I would appreciate any tips to help target the glutes as well. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • jabbar44
    Options
    Day 2 done with squats. Still doing with one set. Yeah.
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first 50 .. ouch my legs hurt lol its been awhile sence iv exercised lol
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    I did my squats and planks. Not much else yesterday, but pleased I got that done. Off to weigh in.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I'll start March 1st
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done :smile: