Team 10 Are we ready to be Rock Stars!

Options

Replies

• zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @TangledThread, awesome job! I'm not doing well on the no sugars, but I'm definitely more active this week, trying to get my minutes in for the team.
  • zerlinna87
    Options
    Sorry all, another zero day for me. Got a steroid shot today at the doc and some antibiotics, so hopefully will turn this around soon, but still feeling like crud. I will get the dance done, just no energy right now.

Feel better! It's hard when you don't feel well to do anything but rest! That's why we're a team, we support each other.
  • zerlinna87
    Options
    Dex_ wrote: »
    44 minutes for me today, and more seafood in for the Greek eats. I too would love if someone could please add me and my times to the spreadsheet, I looked at it and my head was spinning. I don't know if it's my husband's tablet or what, but it was confusing to me.

I can try to add you. Have you logged any of your minutes this week?
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @zerlinna87 thank you so much! I haven't posted any times, I'm not even sure my name is on there. My times this week are: Mon 67mins, Tue 64mins, Wed 24 mins, Thursday 44 mins. Truly appreciate it, thank you a million.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! @mallowbar was gracious enough to late me join after some on the team dropped out. I will be attempting to friend you all this evening. I have read through the thread and we have quite the diverse group.

I am 32 and a high school social studies teacher from Missouri. When I started my weight loss journey I weighed 375. Now I am down to 257.9. I still have a ways to go, but I am happy to be progressing. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • zerlinna87
    Options
    @GSwizzleGary, wow, that's quite the weight loss journey. We're happy to have you on our team.

@Dex_ you're minutes have been added to the group
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @GSwizzleGary, nice to have you.
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    @GSwizzleGary great loss! Welcome!
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    250 active minutes from fitbit today. Squat challenge complete. Legs are threatening to morph into gelatinous form. Rest day for arm challenge so completed that as well.
  • zerlinna87
    Options
    250 active minutes from fitbit today. Squat challenge complete. Legs are threatening to morph into gelatinous form. Rest day for arm challenge so completed that as well.

Great job! Thanks for pulling your weight and then some. All your minutes in one day. Woohoo!
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    @TangledThread, awesome job! I'm not doing well on the no sugars, but I'm definitely more active this week, trying to get my minutes in for the team.

I'm sticking with the dance this week. I failed the no sugar challenge from day 1!
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »

Great job! Thanks for pulling your weight and then some. All your minutes in one day. Woohoo!

Thanks! Today is my final day of container packing (I hope). So should be going back to normal levels of exercise starting Monday.
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    Today will be day 4 of no white sugar/flour/rice. Yesterday was easier with only a mid afternoon craving where I had an apple with ricotta cheese and cinnamon.

Nice substitute! Never had that combination before. I should try it :)
  • ReneeLauthers
    ReneeLauthers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Going to Mississippi to visit family for the week! Where it is raining to the point of flash floods! Wish me luck! Going to make as many healthy choices as I can! Tough when you not the chef!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We have a new team member so please welcome him! Go ahead and friend him and I think he will be a wonderful asset to our team. I saw he has lost over 117 lbs! Wow amazing!!
    GSwizzleGary
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    I did roadblock #1 the dance, i have only done the no sugar challenge for 2 days so far but I'll try again this weekend. Yesterday was not a healthy choice day for me. I don't do very well with temptation when I'm hungry. But good thing is I didn't go to far over my calorie goal. Sticking to this weight loss journey is not as hard as it was at first but there are still bumps along the way.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I think I have friended all of you or you have friended me. Let me know if I missed anyone. I'm home recovering from the stomach crud so my E numbers aren't very good at all this week. They will be better really soon.

Safe travels Renee!!!
  • TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @GSwizzleGary Welcome to the team!

Day 5 without white sugar/flour/rice complete. Day 5 was easypeasy.

Greek food was leftovers. I have this awesome idea on how to make a Baklava smoothie. No processed sugar but the honey would put me back to day one with sugar cravings. I'll save it for Sunday or not have it at all. It's not like I plan to give up my chocolate for any length of time. I'll think about it.

I did a thoroughly frustrating and exhausting cleanup to my computer (I hate updates) and I have access to the spreadsheet again!
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @zerlinna87 thank you so much!

I just finished 34 minutes, circuit training and arm and squat challenges. Also good for yet another day of Greek eats! I thought I would rest today, but had a glass of rose' with dinner, I rarely drink, but after said glass of wine decided to go jump around for 30 minutes, it was epic. Lol

@plainanjelik, you are a superstar!

@GSwizzleGary, welcome!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well, I did good yesterday just a little too much sugar. My legs are a little sore from all the dancing yesterday. I stayed home and cleaned the house and danced all day. I really need a Fitbit to get more accurate minutes of exercise.