Daily Exercise Thread

Options

Replies

• UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Friday Night Tim was a Liar... It was really nice today so I decided to go for it.

I walked 8.9 miles today. It took about 2.5 hours to do all together.

4.0 Miles Indoor (Power Walk Video) - 1 Hour
    2.2 Miles Outdoor with Loxley - 37 Mins
    2.7 Miles Outdoor Alone - 47 Mins

I have currently completed 61.0/100 March Miles.
    I'm gonna try to do a 10 mile outdoor walk on Easter weekend.

Thanks for the check-in today Michelle and good work B)
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow I am admiring all your dedication to exercise - walking, strong lifts etc. I am keeping up with the elliptical about 4-5 times a week and I've added squats to that for now !
  • michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just got back from Hampton nh. If you go to hamptonbeach.org webcam you can see where I had my walk today! I went out to Hampton today to buy some Ceylon cinnamon...if you check the web about Ceylon cinn. And raw honey, it's very interesting on all the health benefits. So, since I was out at the beach I decided to skip the gym today and walk the beach instead.....I walked in the soft sand part for one hour....phew! What a workout! Have a wonderful night everyone!......Michelle
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very nice Michelle! Jealous!

I road the bike again in the am and pm totaling 10 miles for the day. And I'm working on squats and crunches .

Yesterday, I didn't do anything but walk around the store. Lazy day
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Michelle I love Hampton beach in NH. I live around Boston but we often drive up there in the summer...
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Michelle: I went to the beach cam when you posted and it looked like my kind of place. If I wasn't looking towards summer enough already...

Anyways... I took yesterday/Sunday off from walking (I think it's starting to become the norm for me)

Today I walked 9.1 miles which took about 2.5 hours to do. It's the most miles I've done in a day so far but not by much.

4.0 Miles Indoor (Power Walk Video)
    2.2 Miles Outdoor with Loxley
    2.9 Miles Outdoor Alone

I have currently completed 70.1/100 March Miles
    It was very grey, damp, and windy out there today. It looks like most the week will be like this. :(

Have a good evening everybody and it was nice to see some productive weekends.
  • michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    Tim, u r so going to get your 100 miles in for March!
    Joy, guess we are neighbors of sorts! ;) We go to Boston about twice a year to do the touristy things, the duck boats are on my bucket list!
    I forgot to log yesterday and I am home w a sick kiddo today and meetings tonight so, nothing for today.....
    Yesterday: 50 min week 2 day 1 ....went from level 20 to 23 , tried a few arm machines
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Thanks Michelle - I'm hoping to get there by the end of this week. I'll probably keep the same goal for April cos I want to start including other things in my daily exercise routine (I don't know what yet though)

Anyways... thanks for logging for yesterday and I hope the "kiddo" feels better

Today I walked 9.1 miles again (Same as yesterday). I like the new route I'm going for my solo walk without Loxley. It's more scenic and has less traffic speeding by.

4.0 Miles Indoor (Power Walk Video) - 1 Hour
    2.2 Miles Outdoor with Loxley - 38ish mins
    2.9 Miles Outdoor Alone - 48ish mins

I have currently completed 79.2/100 March Miles

B)
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely surpass your goal this month :smile:
    I missed my 5x5 yesterday morning. The time change messed my sleep up.

Today was elliptical for 32 minutes and walking my dog for a mile. I'll walk her again this afternoon.
  • kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Today was crazy at work! I ended up working late so I only got a half hour walk in with a co worker on lunch. She says she usually gets 2 miles in. I forgot my phone and pedometer!
    I convinced myself I will get up early for a bike ride.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5x5 complete!

Squat-115
    Bench press- 85
    Barbell row- 90
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Very Nice Kandi B) Thanks for logging.

Today I walked for 5.1 miles. It was all outdoor today.

2.2 miles with Loxley
    2.9 miles solo outside

I have currently completed 84.3/100 March Miles

I may be taking a few days off (or going for shorter walks) because I've been experiencing some upper body discomfort while walking. This is only a break from exercise and not from calorie counting.

You all make sure to keep logging on this thread when you can :)

Have a great evening friends.
  • kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Guess what Layla and I signed up for today! First timers!
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    That seems like a lot of fun Kayla - good going B)

Today I walked a record breaking 9.7 miles. I know I said I would take a few days off but they're calling for some pretty cool weather here next week and I want to get out while the weather is still nice. I think it's a posture problem I'm having.

Anyways...
    4.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Video)
    2.2 miles outdoor with Loxley
    3.5 miles outdoor alone (I was able to add an extra 0.6 miles to my new route)

I have currently completed 94.0/100 March Miles

Let's see what tomorrow brings... :)
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Today I walked 4.2 miles

2.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Video)

I have currently completed 98.2/100 March Miles

Have a good weekend...
  • radaubs
    radaubs Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    everbeard wrote: »
    Today I walked 4.2 miles

2.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Video)

I have currently completed 98.2/100 March Miles

Have a good weekend...

You're so close!! Good job!
  • kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Tim- We will see it is the first Ive ever even thought of. Layla and I were looking up crazy outfits to wear so hopefully it will be really fun.
    You are going to way surpass that 100 mark. I feel kinda inspired to set a mark for myself of how many miles I do on bike. something to work on beating.

This weekend Friday I did 7 miles on the bike Nothing on bike Saturday but I kicked butt in steps I got in. I had to work a gun bash for my daughters twirling group and I went shopping.
    Sunday I got 7 mile in on the bike. I weighed myself Monday and Fridays. from this past Monday to today I lost 10 lbs. Which I am thankful because I am anxiously waiting for my letter to make sure I can start back up nursing school this fall. A couple girls heard Thrusday and Friday.. but Im just hoping my living in the sticks has accounted for the mail delay. fingers crossed something today. So stress eating is crossing my mind lol but not going to do it.

Kandi- I am jealous of your 115 squats.. I need to get my *kitten* in grear. lol
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    I hope it all works out for you Kayla and good job on the 10 pounds. Me and the scale are usually not the best of friends on Monday mornings and today was no exception... lol.

I walked past my 100 miles today... yay. Thanks to all of you for the support and for logging your own exercises on this thread. I'm gonna keep adding my miles for each day to the March total. I'll determine my goals for April on what I accomplish this month as a whole. So... I'll still be checking in every day to report my miles.

Anyways...
    Saturday and Sunday were used as much needed rest days.

Today I walked 9.7 miles. It took me about 158 minutes combined to complete.

4.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Video) - 60 mins
    2.2 miles outdoor with Loxley - 38 mins
    3.5 miles outdoor alone - 60 mins

I have currently completed 107.9/100 March Miles

See you tomorrow B)
  • kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Good Job on the goal!! Its hard to believe isn't almost been a month already! I usually like to see if I didn't any damage over the weekend. lol but I do understand.

I actually go great news! All set to start back in August. such a huge relief and a huge amount unknown:) Im excited to get back to it. I miss clinical something bad!

I did 7 miles on the bike yesterday! and that was it.
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Congrats Kayla... that is some good news. I'm glad it worked out for you and thanks for posting your bike miles.

Today I walked 10.7 miles (New Record). It took me about 173 minutes combined to complete.

5.0 miles indoor (New Power Walk Video) - 75 mins
    2.2 miles outdoor with Loxley - 38 mins
    3.5 miles outdoor alone - 60 mins

I have currently completed 118.6/100 March Miles