Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Yes there is @Panda_Poptarts! You're wearing the same shirt (different color) but it's wearing differently,! You can definitely see a difference! How much weight difference was this? Your hard work is showing!! :smiley: Congratulations on your continued success!

Thanks so much! This is a whopping 0lb difference- the scale hates me :) But I'm down 5% BF as of last measurement. I think it's about time for new shirts. I feel frumpy.

I love it! That's why I'm always preaching about the scale not being a good way to track progress. You go girl!

I totally, completely see your point. I needed these photos for sure!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I was so happy I learned the photo thing a while back. I wish I had more photos from the beginning to see how far I've come.

You're doing great, I can actually see a huge difference in the appearance of the fat (no offense) it looks like it's deflating and not firm and solid. I bet your next photos will show even more. Try sizing them and doing side by side you'll see even more changes.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Great job all!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I was so happy I learned the photo thing a while back. I wish I had more photos from the beginning to see how far I've come.

You're doing great, I can actually see a huge difference in the appearance of the fat (no offense) it looks like it's deflating and not firm and solid. I bet your next photos will show even more. Try sizing them and doing side by side you'll see even more changes.

Gasp! You DARE say I have fat????

Haha. I've come to terms with my fat :) My belly does seem softer, and not as firm. I wonder what next month will look like. Cropping and sizing the photos is a really good idea!
  • auntstephie321
    Options

Gasp! You DARE say I have fat????

Haha. I've come to terms with my fat :) My belly does seem softer, and not as firm. I wonder what next month will look like. Cropping and sizing the photos is a really good idea!

Lol :D next month will show a huge difference, I just know it.
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You have all done so well, I took my pics today. I HATE pics, but I am at the before stage, :lol: and I am not really very good at taking them. I hope to one day put them up with afters , and not too far in the future either. Keep posting pics folks
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you brave people for posting these pics... i am only 1 week in and feeling better, less bloated. But I can barely look in the mirror, much less take a photo of what i don't want to see. Maybe next week, just as reference point (and encouragement to change). Looking very nice all! Congrats on progress and kudos to your hard work.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    kmn118 wrote: »
    Thank all of you brave people for posting these pics... i am only 1 week in and feeling better, less bloated. But I can barely look in the mirror, much less take a photo of what i don't want to see. Maybe next week, just as reference point (and encouragement to change). Looking very nice all! Congrats on progress and kudos to your hard work.

My advice is to take the photo. As much as you hate yourself right now, you will love those pictures down the road. You're going to want a good (really bad?) before pic. Some of the pictures of me at my biggest, while they were hard to accept, have been the biggest motivation for me on days when I feel like I haven't changed.
  • auntstephie321
    Options

My advice is to take the photo. As much as you hate yourself right now, you will love those pictures down the road. You're going to want a good (really bad?) before pic. Some of the pictures of me at my biggest, while they were hard to accept, have been the biggest motivation for me on days when I feel like I haven't changed.

I agree with this 100% I don't have enough before photos especially ones showing my actual size. I'd love to have some to compare
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks soooo sooo great!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    @kmn118 Maybe this will help. Every picture I'm about to show you was considered, by me, good enough to post to Facebook. I think that's a sufficient statement about how attractive I felt in there, compared to my normal "attractiveness". These pictures, while horrible, are my befores. And they're the befores I pull out every time I want to show someone just how far I've come, not the "nicer" befores. I was 20 - 22 in these. Don't look it, do I? I also want you to know how much I hated the person that I was in these pictures.

du4h3scl0asc.png

1retgx5tthh3.png

4ml3vugb89d6.png

ggpxblufvjyu.png

• kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts You are doing fantastic, and are very encouraging to me. Thank you. I have decided to take some "for me only" pics for reference shots, even though I haven't been in front of a camera lens for a number of years (I am always the one holding the camera!!)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts You are doing fantastic, and are very encouraging to me. Thank you. I have decided to take some "for me only" pics for reference shots, even though I haven't been in front of a camera lens for a number of years (I am always the one holding the camera!!)

I'm glad my slow and bumpy journey can encourage :) I definitely don't recommend flashing them around. I have a fee indie shots that are just for me, too. I wish I had more before pics! Keep your chin up. No matter what you feel like you see in the mirror, you're beautiful!
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Left pic: late 2014 - eating cheap carbs and addicted to coke out of the can

Ha! I really need to read whole sentences! :lol:

You look amazing!!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    redimock wrote: »
    Left pic: late 2014 - eating cheap carbs and addicted to coke out of the can

Ha! I really need to read whole sentences! :lol:

You look amazing!!

Thank you!

Yeah, maybe I should have capitalized the "C"! Hahaha

There's that saying, "Punctuation saves lives."

"Let's eat Grandma!" vs "Let's eat, Grandma!"

Now it is: "Punctuation determines whether people think you are a former drug addict or not."
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is some pretty amazing progress on this board - I'm so glad I opened this thread. So inspirational :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Wow @lowjax75 that's fantastic progress! All the while eating great food and drinking your awesome heavy teas! :wink:
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I don't know if the photo thing would work - but these are the only photos I could find before/after (ish) that were handy. The After is from last July, so even since then I'm a little smaller and more toned. The before picture is older - like about 11 years ago or something.