Daily Exercise Thread

Options

Replies

• michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am back everyone! Congrats on everyone's great success! Keep up the great work.....last week was just one of those aweful, crazy weeks that happen and of course there was no time for me. I am slowly getting back to normal so I went back to the gym: week 2 day 1. 45 min level 15/20.
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Went to the gym, week 2, day 2 of program...50 min total....level 10/20....also 10 min on arms. Interesting thing, at the end of my program (couch to 5 k) app on my phone, when I finished it showed a few icons to do some sharing of my results....Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have always ignored it until yesterday when (squinting) I noticed my fitness pal icon! So I clicked on it and it sent my results right to my excersise log....nice! Have a great day everyone!
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to it Michelle. That's pretty nifty that your app can sync like that with mfp. I know very little about that kind of stuff.

Today I walked...

8.0 miles indoor (2 different power walk videos) - 2 Hours

I have currently completed 126.6/100 March Miles

We're getting rain and snow today and tomorrow so not very friendly times for the outdoor walker.

B)
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Wow Tim ! I remember when you were just at 31.8! I can't believe how many miles you are logging in for March! Too bad the weather isn't good....spring is here tho....although April showers and all that...haha
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Week 2 day 3.....50 min. Level 10/20 and 25.....feeling the gradual endurance increasing....have a great day everyone! And congrats to Kayla! B)
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job on meeting the goal, well super passing the goal! Good job on the consistent biking kayla. I used to bike around 5 miles and my legs would be jello so 7 is insane. Where do you bike at?

Well I went on a nice little birthday trip. We rented a super rustic cabin in the Sierra mountains in Sequoia National Park. No Internet or cell service. Lots of hiking, including some deep snow, but lots of eating too :wink: . If you have never seen the Giant Sequoia trees then definitely plan for it! No weight lifting this week so I'll have to deload some :neutral: . Today was 30 minutes on the elliptical and a couple miles walking my dog.
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Happy birthday Kandi! :)
  • kandeye
    Options
    Thank you! :p
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! We have tons of trails around here but rainy days I hit the stationary. I really need to introduce some weights and other stuff.
    Today I did 8 miles.
    Tell me who else has to lower your speed when an back in the day song comes along and you need to bellow along with the song237pfa996f02.png
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Too funny! They popped up on my google play music today! But it was the song....Jumpin, Jumpin....haha....loved <3 it!!!
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Week 2 day 4....50 min. Level 10/23......yay for Friday ! B)
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Quiet weekend for this thread... I hope you all had a good one.

Anyways... I took four days off from walking... yikes.

Tonight I walked 3 indoor miles which took 45 minutes.

129.6./100 March Miles Walked

:)

• kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Well Friday and Saturday I did nothing! Sunday and yesterday I tackled 7 miles in the bike. Beating my usual time both nights. I checked my weight Friday and Monday luckily I maintained. :neutral:. I was awful this weekend. But back at it again!
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Yeah... this weekend really was a mess for me. I'm hoping to be back down by Friday. Thanks for posting Kayla and congrats for the beatings of usual time. :)

Anyways...

I walked 8.7 miles today. It took about 143 minutes to complete.

3.0 miles indoor (Old Power Walk Video) - 45 mins
    2.2 miles outdoor with Loxley - 38 mins
    3.5 miles outdoor alone - 60 mins

I have currently completed 138.3/100 March Miles
  • kandeye
    Options
    This morning got back to weight lifting. My mini vacation turned into skipping an extra week of weight lifting aha!

Deloaded a bit but did 5x5 squats: 95 ohp:70 deadlift: 135
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Thanks for posting Kandi and Welcome Back to it :)

Today I walked a record breaking 11.7 miles. It took me a little over 3 hours to complete.

6.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Videos) - 90 mins
    2.2 miles outdoor with Loxley - 38 mins
    3.5 miles outdoor alone - 60 mins

I have currently completed exactly 150.0/100 March Miles

I was planning on doing a 10.5 mile walk up and down the mountain today but... I ended up having to pick my niece up from school. I may get enough time to try again in a week or so as long as the weather is nice.

B)
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Today I walked...

10.0 miles indoor (Power Walk Videos) - 2.5 Hours

In March I walked a total of 160.0/100.0 Miles

I'll be starting a new count tomorrow. I'll be going for 200 miles in April (100 indoor and 100 outdoor).

Thanks for the support everybody.

B)
  • kaylamcgraw79
    Options
    Good Job! 200 is a great goal.

I wasn't feeling so hot. I only did 2 miles on the bike yesterday and felt awful.
  • kandeye
    Options
    Wow 200 will be awesome! Hope you're feeling better Kayla :/

Today was 5x5 squats: 100lbs, bench press: 80lbs, barbell row: 80lbs. 35 minutes on the elliptical and two miles walking my fur baby.
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    April 1st

(10.5 miles - Outdoor - 180 mins) = 10.5/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(0.0 miles - Indoor - 0 mins) = 0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

I walked for 3 non-stop hours today (down and back up the mountain rail trail). It will never happen again... lol.