Team: The Big Butt Theory

Options

Replies

• atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I did the nutrition challenge this last week, not eating after 10, but not the exercise challenge. I haven't been doing very well with working out. I just haven't gotten my mind wrapped around working out on a regular basis. I have been walking, but not as often as I would like. I'm also not much of a poster, so don't be surprised if I go dormant except for posting my weight.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nice loss this week @SweeteeBri! Yay!! Great job!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,833 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just a quick hello and congrats on your loss @SweeteeBri

Day 1 goals met also plus a little loss of .2, I'll take it! Plan for to is met my calorie go, going out to dinner with my son. Plus lots of park time, MAYBE a quick run! I'll try to check in later this evening!!!!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Lost 1.6!! Can't wait to see all those losses get posted this week!! :smiley:
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Nice loss this week @SweeteeBri! Yay!! Great job!!
    Just a quick hello and congrats on your loss @SweeteeBri

Thank you Sweet Gals!! I was very happy with it.

• memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Weighed in this morning. Lost 1.6!! Can't wait to see all those losses get posted this week!! :smiley:

Congratulations!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »

Congratulations!

Thanks doll!!
  • memery7
    Options
    I am an emotional/stress eater. Things aren't going well in life at all right now. I MUST get out of my head and deal with this roller coaster.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I am an emotional/stress eater. Things aren't going well in life at all right now. I MUST get out of my head and deal with this roller coaster.

I know it is probably very difficult for you but try to channel that energy into working out instead of eating food. We all have to deal with that roller coaster called life.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options

Try chewing gum. It might help and keeps your calories low. Blow bubbles, snap it, whatever you need to do. The motion of having something in your mouth may help with the hand to mouth action and the blowing bubbles, snapping, etc may help as a stress reliever.

When all else fails...go for a walk. You'll get the exercise plus your stress/emotions will be eliminated. The release of endorphins from the exercise will help so much.

Good luck
  • MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Try chewing gum. It might help and keeps your calories low. Blow bubbles, snap it, whatever you need to do. The motion of having something in your mouth may help with the hand to mouth action and the blowing bubbles, snapping, etc may help as a stress reliever.

When all else fails...go for a walk. You'll get the exercise plus your stress/emotions will be eliminated. The release of endorphins from the exercise will help so much.

Good luck

I have noticed exercise has helped a ton with my stress. I am a work from home mom, so there is always that temptation to go to the fridge and eat or the stress from doing everything all on my own. I have started taking small breaks throughout the day to walk even if it's walking in place for 15 minutes. I noticed a huge drop in my stress and I get more steps than I used to when I was stuck at my desk all day.
  • MrsThomas21413
    edited April 2016
    Options

That's great! I weighed myself to see where I was at for the week and I'm down about 2lbs, but I've been dealing with a lot of bloating. I am hoping that I can loose another .5lb by Monday if I work on the water weight.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options

That's great! I weighed myself to see where I was at for the week and I'm down about 2lbs, but I've been dealing with a lot of bloating. I am hoping that I can loose another .5lb by Monday if I work on the water weight.[/quote]

That's awesome...keep up the good work! Drink, drink, drink the water. The more you drink, the less you retain.

• MrsThomas21413
    Options
    That's great! I weighed myself to see where I was at for the week and I'm down about 2lbs, but I've been dealing with a lot of bloating. I am hoping that I can loose another .5lb by Monday if I work on the water weight.

That's awesome...keep up the good work! Drink, drink, drink the water. The more you drink, the less you retain.

[/quote]

I have been working so hard on this. I feel like I am going to turn into a fish but I am doing my best to get it done!
  • MrsThomas21413
    Options
    My quote above is all messed up, lol
  • memery7
    Options
    Thank you for the help ladies.
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous day out hiking today! tu3sszqozb4u.jpeg
  • iamaleaf
    iamaleaf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just submitted my W1 weigh in at 179.4 lb... only 0.1 lb less from starting weight which is annoying given that I know I'm retaining a lot of water...

I actually weigh in daily and use a trending app to see the trend given crazy daily fluctuations, so I know that a few days ago I was down to 177.0. But oh well, plan to tackle it for next weigh in:

- Actually keep track of how much water I'm drinking to try to reduce the bloat (goal min 8 cups a day)
    - Continue with the exercise challenge
    - Join the nutrition challenge, although a bit late. No food after 9pm

As for exercise, yesterday I completed C25k W1D2 again, still no stitch (silver lining of what feels like failure). Today I had my full body workout with weights.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,833 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Today, went well with my exercise and diet! My grand babies kept me busy all day, boy, it looks like I'll be sleeping good tonight!

8ca94bjzhfmv.jpeg
    soqev3oi0sxw.jpeg
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Now if that pic above is not reason to get outside and get active I don't know what is! I'm not sure what is more motivating the beautiful surrounding nature or the cute lil munchkins she has for company!