Team: Mission Slimpossible

Options

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMPOSSIBLE! Have a great day! Make great choices! Remember your goals, don't give up or give in to temptation! You'll be so proud of your results!
  • puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, just a quick question. How strict is our weigh-in day? I have mine scheduled for Sundays, but I will be out of town and won't have access to a scale on Saturday and Sunday. I was wondering if I could weigh-in on Monday for just this week? Thanks !
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    puglife456 wrote: »
    Hi, just a quick question. How strict is our weigh-in day? I have mine scheduled for Sundays, but I will be out of town and won't have access to a scale on Saturday and Sunday. I was wondering if I could weigh-in on Monday for just this week? Thanks !

I've checked and that's fine since you're out of town. Sometimes things happen. Thank you for asking the question.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Our entire team has logged in with a beginning weight. Way to go team!
    If fact, tomorrow, Saturday people will be logging for the next week. Ready to do this!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Ready!!!! Can't wait tI'll Monday to see my lower weight!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Last week was hectic for me and I didn't sleep well. (Bad combination!) But I slept great last night and today I'm looking forward to making sure the kitchen is ready for the coming week. Will be prepping veggies and making menus. I function so much better when I've had enough sleep and life is a little better organized.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Last week was hectic for me and I didn't sleep well. (Bad combination!) But I slept great last night and today I'm looking forward to making sure the kitchen is ready for the coming week. Will be prepping veggies and making menus. I function so much better when I've had enough sleep and life is a little better organized.

@JMarcella57 do whatever it takes!
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @JMarcelle57 That's a Sunday ritual for me. I pre-package all my veggies and fruits for the week and make hard boiled eggs. I find it motivating. I hope you get an entire week of great sleep this week! It makes such a difference!
  • DawnArchieandJacksmummy
    Options
    Hey everyone sorry I've not logged in as much as normal, it's half term so we've been very busy but I'm going to try to log in more over this week, hope you're all doing ok! Xx
  • DawnArchieandJacksmummy
    Options
    How's everyone getting on this week so far? Any tips for avoiding snacks while the kids are home? X
  • dwntwn5
    Options
    Snacking is my pitfall too (well, and champagne). I first ask myself if I'm hungry or bored before eating. If I can't stop thinking about food but know I'm not hungry I leave the first floor of my house. I find that if I'm not in reach of the kitchen I think less about food.

• dwntwn5
    Options
    Down 1 lb exactly this first week. I was ready to celebrate because I had 7 meals out last week. Every one of them for work purposes. Then, I went online and saw that our whole team is at a loss (well, those of us who've weighed in so far this week)! I'll pick up my game this week, team! :smiley:
  • puglife456
    Options
    Pleasantly surprised by what the scale told me this morning. Although I'm only down 0.5 pounds from last week, I was expecting a GAIN because while I was out of town I was not counting my calories or excersizing. I'm a little worried that my body has yet to register all the calories which will result in a later gain, so I'm upping my goal to losing 2 pounds a week for five days to get back on track and hopefully come out at a loss :) it's gonna take focus and lots of excersizing but I think I can do it !
  • puglife456
    Options
    I'm gonna try to keep within my goal calories too instead of giving myself a 100 calorie leeway like I normal do :p
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I know it's a lot to ask for but I think I'm gonna shoot for losing at least 2-3 pounds for next weigh in...I want to see 189 so bad!!!
  • puglife456
    Options
    1TheQueenB wrote: »
    I know it's a lot to ask for but I think I'm gonna shoot for losing at least 2-3 pounds for next weigh in...I want to see 189 so bad!!!

Go for it! I'll be with you with the high calorie deficit for this week and *hopefully* with you when we're both down three pounds for weigh in
  • dwntwn5
    Options
    @1TheQueenB I get so motivated every time I'm about to hit a new weight decade! I also "earn" a facial at every new decade I hit, so that doesn't hurt. :o
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Most of last week did not go well for weight loss. :(
    But as I got to the beginning of the weekend, I realized that as the team leader I just couldn't post a gain. :#
    So, I was a model healthy-living person all weekend and was rewarded (if not a little pleasantly surprised) with this morning's weigh-in number. :)

This week, I plan to do better for the entire week. For me that means logging daily, 7+ hours of sleep each night, and avoiding highly processed foods. Oddly enough, when I do that, everything else in life just seems to work better.

Wishing everyone an amazing week!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    puglife456 wrote: »
    1TheQueenB wrote: »

Go for it! I'll be with you with the high calorie deficit for this week and *hopefully* with you when we're both down three pounds for weigh in

Meet me there!!!!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    dwntwn5 wrote: »
    @1TheQueenB I get so motivated every time I'm about to hit a new weight decade! I also "earn" a facial at every new decade I hit, so that doesn't hurt. :o

I love it! Great reward! I love buying new workout gear or getting mani/pedi!