Options

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Spinach
    "Red" Sat: Red seedless grapes, red sweet pepper
    "Yellow" Sun: Yellow sweet peppers (made chicken stir fry for dinner last night...yum yum yummy yum:)
    "Orange" Mon: Orange sweet peppers (Leftover chicken stir fry)
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge: Did the modified version of the burpees. I added 5 for a total today of 10!! Let's see if I will be able to do 15 tomorrow :P Also did C25K W3 D3.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Happy Tuesday,

Today, I have a lot of errands to do so my biggest goal is meet my calorie goal. Last night was really hard as far as late night snacking but I accomplished not doing it, yesssss!

Today's goal.
    1. Morning gym
    2. Evening walk
    3. Meet calorie goal
    4. Meet protein goal.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Spinach
    "Red" Sat: Red seedless grapes, red sweet pepper
    "Yellow" Sun: Yellow sweet peppers (made chicken stir fry for dinner last night...yum yum yummy yum:)
    "Orange" Mon: Orange sweet peppers (Leftover chicken stir fry)
    "Purple" Tues: Arugula (Spring Mix) Salad with purple onion and Balsamic dressing
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge:
    Did the modified version of the burpees. I added 5 for a total today of 15!!. Also did a 3 mile run and a 3 mile walk today for a total of 6 miles!!!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Purple blackberries

Still working on the 3 min. plank
  • memery7
    Options
    I used a different app before I found MFP where the exercise and food calories were tracked in seperate areas.
    Is there any way to disable the exercise calories on here?
  • jennjenn5555
    jennjenn5555 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    I used a different app before I found MFP where the exercise and food calories were tracked in seperate areas.

On the mobile app go under "more" (on iPhone its in the bottom right of the screen next to progress)
    then go to "goals"
    then scroll to the bottom and under fitness goals go into "exercise calories".
    You can turn off the exercise calories there.
    Hope this helps. I haven't had my coffee yet so my brains a little fuzzy. :smile:
  • memery7
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »

On the mobile app go under "more" (on iPhone its in the bottom right of the screen next to progress)
    then go to "goals"
    then scroll to the bottom and under fitness goals go into "exercise calories".
    You can turn off the exercise calories there.
    Hope this helps. I haven't had my coffee yet so my brains a little fuzzy. :smile:

Thank you for the info. I have the free app and it won't let me disable it. It will be okay though. I am just not going to enter any exercise.
  • jennjenn5555
    jennjenn5555 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're welcome memery7. I like seeing how many cals I burned just in case I'm feeling hungry on a day I worked out really hard. That way I know it's ok to eat a little more to help myself recover. I don't eat all the calories back though. Seems that would defeat the purpose.
  • memery7
    Options
    Wednesday White baked potato
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why, why, why do I torture myself! I was at the grocery store hungry tonight (first mistake) and had to walk by the bread. Mmmmmm!!! Fresh baguettes still warm! It took everything in me to walk by, but I did.....only to cave in and go back and grab one. (second mistake). Since I've been home it's been calling my name and again I have caved and ate a large portion of it (third mistake) Grrrrr...I'm so disgusted and pissed off at myself right now!!! :neutral:
  • memery7
    Options
    Why, why, why do I torture myself! I was at the grocery store hungry tonight (first mistake) and had to walk by the bread. Mmmmmm!!! Fresh baguettes still warm! It took everything in me to walk by, but I did.....only to cave in and go back and grab one. (second mistake). Since I've been home it's been calling my name and again I have caved and ate a large portion of it (third mistake) Grrrrr...I'm so disgusted and pissed off at myself right now!!! :neutral:

Try not to be so mad at yourself. I have started not denying myself anything because one night I craved boneless buffalo wings. I fought the craving off by eating twice the number of calories that I give myself for a day. Most of them were that night in supposedly healthier choices. I have given up buffalo sauce for the month though because of the sodium.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

Honey, been there done that but tomorrow is a new day! One day at a time, you CAN do this, :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Anyone else irritated that the pop up ad (side banner) in MFP is for Dominos Pizza showing a yummy cheesy pizza?! Aughhhh!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Brussels sprouts, green peppers
    "Red" Sat: apples, strawberrys
    "Yellow" Sun: pineapple
    "Orange" Mon: Orange
    "Purple" Tues: plum
    "White" Wed: potato
    "Blue" Thur: blueberries
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nutrition Challenge:

"White" Wed: White Onion
    "Blue" Thurs: Blueberries

Fitness Challenge: Up to 35 Monkey F@$@##.

• GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @EmilyM8705 its your turn for coming up with the weekly challenge, :)

I just want to say, I'm so so sorry my weights not going down FASTER, it's at a stand still. Ugh!!!!!!!

Everyone is doing soo soo good lets keeping weighing in EVEN though the scale might be evil, lol one day at a time, we can do this!!!!!!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    zydeco69 wrote: »
    Nutrition Challenge:

"White" Wed: White Onion
    "Blue" Thurs: Blueberries

Fitness Challenge: Up to 35 Monkey F@$@##.

I love your workout, lmao!!!!!! Btw, next week is your turn for the challenge, :)
  • memery7
    Options
    Fri.- Green- romaine, celery, banana peppers
    Sat.- Red- strawberries, dried cranberries
    Sun.- Yellow- fresh pineapple
    Mon.- Orange- carrots
    Tues.- Purple- blackberries
    Wed.- White- potato
    Thurs.- Blue- blueberries
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie I am on it...I have already started thinking about what I want to do for the challenges. Looking forward to seeing what EmilyM8705 comes up with for her challenges. :) The scale is evil I agree with you! But we are losing and not gaining so that is good! I wish I could lose faster too but I guess we just have to be patient. You would think with all the weight I have to lose I would lose faster....I remember when I was younger I could lose 5 lbs in a week. Those days are long gone. My metabolism works back ward I swear!! :wink:
  • MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    @EmilyM8705 its your turn for coming up with the weekly challenge, :)

I just want to say, I'm so so sorry my weights not going down FASTER, it's at a stand still. Ugh!!!!!!!

Everyone is doing soo soo good lets keeping weighing in EVEN though the scale might be evil, lol one day at a time, we can do this!!!!!!!!!

Do I post today or tomorrow morning?