Daily Check-In

Options

Replies

• awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feeling not so good about myself today. I made it to the gym and have a few other things on my to do list for the day but I have little motivation to actually get them done. My main issue is that I hate food.... I hate having to fuel my body throughout the day. I wish I could just go go go and get everything done.
  • oojah82
    oojah82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement and a routine so bad! I hate not being motivated but it's so hard when you've no one to be motivated with!
  • awaywewander
    Options
    I have a new work schedule that allows me to have days off in between shifts. At first I wasn't sure how I would like it but I am thinking it might be a good thing. Today I got out and biked a little over 15.5 miles! After surgery I want to save up for a new bike and buy my girlfriend a kayak so we both have one. My next weigh in is on Thursday.
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I've finally started now again after a week of holiday. Gonna make it be worthwhile!
  • onemoc
    onemoc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will log today but have been more careful with food and I'm back under 190
  • jamielikesyou
    jamielikesyou Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    First time in two weeks that I haven't drank diet cola, but fell off that wagon hard last night. Did not sleep a wink due to the caffiene buzz...

☕️
  • LaurensE1
    Options
    I'm glad I did not gain any weight while on holiday. I weighed myself in the gym and got 75kg! Yes!
  • awaywewander
    Options
    I've struggled a lot the past week but im getting back on track. My next weigh in is in 4 days and I should still see a loss. I'm SO close to hitting my first weight loss goal! I want to hit it and be more solidly on track before surgery in 44 days.
  • LaurensE1
    Options
    I'm at 74 now already, doing good with the daily logging.
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off of here since I tried it the first time about a year and a half ago. I updated all of my info today and started logging. That first step is easy but it seems that I have been lacking in follow-thru. I have set my first goal at a 25% weight loss with a timeframe of 40 weeks. That gives me a little 'padding' on the timeframe just in case. I can do this!!!
  • WeakToWarrior
    WeakToWarrior Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP off and on for the last month or so. This is the first time I've posted in the forums though. I've felt myself waning in the last couple days so I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I have a long journey ahead of myself, so I'm trying to build a group of cheerleaders! Next weigh in is in 4 days so it's crunch time!
  • awaywewander
    Options
    TXChelleD wrote: »
    I've been on and off of here since I tried it the first time about a year and a half ago. I updated all of my info today and started logging.

Welcome back! You got this!
  • awaywewander
    Options
    I am hovering right around my goal weight but cant seem to reach it... I set a goal to reach it by June 7th but I don't think that is going to happen. I am not too mad at myself though because in the past two months or so I have lost over 15 pounds of body fat and gained 5 pounds of muscle.
  • CHR1588
    CHR1588 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - gay lad here - just joined up today and getting back into losing some weight and getting into shape. Some friends would be awesome - feel free to add if you want
  • lemley2
    lemley2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Doing well today! Feeling energized after lots of biking yesterday but needing to remind myself not to overdo it because that's when I usually burn out and end up on the couch lol
  • robbie_1982
    robbie_1982 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Today my new job role was made official and I lost 5lbs. Its been a hard five months but its great to see some stability.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Ive been eating as a pescatarian for a week now and it was really the change I needed :)
  • shiftynj
    shiftynj Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    13413006_10157032860455531_6552724519218075880_n.jpg?oh=294d4b6bca64ee5728b041685d585e17&oe=57C6E5FF

13343009_10157032860365531_5942564027945935369_n.jpg?oh=3dc4e63620735af08547cdd5e7886b76&oe=57C16F59

So, this happened! Top surgery has been something i've been wanting for such a long time! I am a bit bloated but super excited to be one step closer to feeling at home in my own skin.

That is great. Congratulations!
  • shiftynj
    shiftynj Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey team, sorry I have been neglectful in posting but NOT in staying active, so hopefully all-y'all will forgive me.

Weight is basically the same but if you look at the new torso shot I posted in my profile I think the muffin tops have shrunk a bit and chest is a little more defined. Wish I could figure out how to square up the lower-inside part of the pecs more, but I think it is just the way the muscle fiber is shaped.

Been doing more walking and running intervals than weight training lately, mostly because I really love this time of year and want to be outside. But I also have a little bit of a hard time in the gym socially, it's such a he-man space and that makes me self-conscious (plus I'm one of the oldest people there).