TEAM CAPTAINS

12345679»

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    I agree @RaeBeeBaby I am not only proud of everyone's success I'm also pleased with their commitment. As I mentioned before, I admire those that report their weight even when it's a gain instead of giving up. True commitment...those are the people that will succeed. :smiley:
  • Serendipity0913
    I tried to message AussieMark1980 but he appears to gave left MFP as he was unrecognised. Did you have the same problem Serendipity0913.

I got that when I tried to message both Nicklang andAussieMark. When I tried again I was successful but can't remember which one it worked for. The fact that Nicklang submitted I'm thinking it was his that went through and not AussieMark.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    So proud of our Mission Slimpossible group. Everyone weighed 2 weeks in a row!
    Marcella
  • Serendipity0913
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the Biggest Loser Challenge into May. If you are interested in continuing please go to the Registration thread and sign up. First come, first served. Spots are being offered to existing participants before I go outside the group.

Looking forward to losing with you again in May!!

Serendipity <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,801 Member
    Question about the new challenge in May, how are we doing the weigh in days? Do the pick? Or are you picking a day? Thanks for continuing this for another month, :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Hope you feel better tomorrow @ Serendipity0913
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

Take care of yourself. Get well. We can easily extract the results.
  • Serendipity0913
    Any chance one of you ladies would like to be Team Captain for Team Belly Flat in the May Challenge? It's our newest team and consists of all newbies so I'd really like to have someone that has done it before to help get them up and running (no pun intended). All of you have done a fantastic job in April so I thought I'd ask before throwing it out to others.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2016
    I just sent out a reminder to @christinagillette since weigh in day is today exspecially since she's in the red, :(
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2016
    Any chance one of you ladies would like to be Team Captain for Team Belly Flat in the May Challenge? It's our newest team and consists of all newbies so I'd really like to have someone that has done it before to help get them up and running (no pun intended). All of you have done a fantastic job in April so I thought I'd ask before throwing it out to others.

Sure works for me! I'll get it started right now!!!!!
  • Serendipity0913

I have you as Team Captain for The Fit Bits. Are you looking to Captain 2 teams or was this an error? I don't mind if you do but wanted to be sure.
  • GrandmaJackie

I have you as Team Captain for The Fit Bits. Are you looking to Captain 2 teams or was this an error? I don't mind if you do but wanted to be sure.

I can do both, :)

• Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    I just sent a second message to Die Lard team member sensiblesummer reminding her that Sunday was her weigh in day. I haven't heard anything back from her yet.
  • Serendipity0913

I can do both, :)

YOU Rock!! Sounds good to me if it works for you. I'll make the updates.
  • Serendipity0913
    Kayak97 wrote: »
    I just sent a second message to Die Lard team member sensiblesummer reminding her that Sunday was her weigh in day. I haven't heard anything back from her yet.

You've done your best. She'll have until 11:59 pm Friday to respond. Otherwise she'll be eliminated. That would be a sin considering she's made it this far. We're almost done
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA from the team captain's thread this past week. Between time with family and new preemie granddaughter, then traveling for 5 days with limited internet, it's been a bit hectic. I also gained 3 pounds so I feel bad for my team. Hope to do better in May!
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA from the team captain's thread this past week. Between time with family and new preemie granddaughter, then traveling for 5 days with limited internet, it's been a bit hectic. I also gained 3 pounds so I feel bad for my team. Hope to do better in May!

I hope your granddaughter and family are doing well! Congratulations!