Daily Exercise Thread

Options

Replies

• UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out that this would not be a realistic goal for somebody who has an actual life to live. It's hard enough for someone who doesn't.

I would like to thank you all for helping me get this thread to 100 posts. Keep it up everybody... I'm not going anywhere.
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    April 21st

(4.9 miles - Outdoor - 84 mins) = 76.0/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(5.0 miles - Indoor - 75 mins) = 76.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

- 9 days left in April with 48 miles left to walk
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    April 22nd, 23rd, 24th - Nothing

April 25th

(15.2 miles - Outdoor - 260 mins) = 91.2/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(0.0 miles - Indoor - 0 mins) = 76.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

- I have now officially walked more miles than I did in March
    - I dropped my niece off at school at 8:55 and then I just walked around the neighboring main streets all day until I had to pick her up at 3:15. I would occasionally stop off at home for water breaks along with sock/band-aid changes.
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are seriously a walking machine. You are really doing a great job!!
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    yeah... I'm cutting it close. I'm thinking I'll have a slightly smaller goal for May.

April 26th

(0 miles - Outdoor - 0 mins) = 91.2/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(8.0 miles - Indoor - 120 mins) = 84.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

-Rain Day :(
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    K... just went over my log from yesterday and realized i was short 0.5 miles in the final count for the day.

Updated April Miles

91.7/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

84.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

• UnkyTimFU
    Options
    April 27th - Nothing

April 28th

(4.4 miles - Outdoor - 75 mins) = 96.1/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(16.0 miles - Indoor - 240 mins) = 100.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

- Record 20.4 miles today... true story
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    April 29th

(11.1 miles - Outdoor - 190 mins) = 107.2/100 Outdoor April Miles Walked

(0.0 miles - Indoor - 0 mins) = 100.0/100 Indoor April Miles Walked

-

Goal Reached - See You Next Month :)
  • michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow Tim! That's an amazing amount of miles!
    Well, I am back from a bout of pneumonia, I went back to the gym today and I had to take it a bit easy...I struggled a little. I did 36 min on my program. Week 5. Day 1.
    I am hoping to go back tonight. I am so discouraged that I weighed myself today and I weigh the same as day one.....humph....sooo, I am starting over. All I can do is keep trying.
    Talk later...
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Good For you!!!
    What is your May Goal??
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Welcome back Michelle. Glad you're feeling better and getting back to it. It was getting lonely here for a while.

OK. the first 2/3 of May is actually quite busy for me. I have the stag and doe which I'm in charge of on the 21st + I have some outdoor work to do around the house. We're hosting a baptism and bridal shower here in June so I gotta prepare. So I can't really commit to a huge walking miles goal. Also everyone I know was born this month so there's a lot of parties and such.

I'm gonna start a 90 Day 500 mile challenge on May 22nd. It will go until August 19th. So it will just be a summer challenge and not a monthly challenge. I just did 370 miles in 2 months so I'm pretty sure that I can do 500 in 3.

I'm right now just gonna be eating right below maintenance and only walking with Loxley. I'll still log every walk I do on this thread. But the real fun won't start until the 22nd.

I was 218 this morning (64 pounds gone in total - 39 since January). I think it would nice to be below 200 by my 31st birthday on August 7th.

B)
  • michelleregis
    Options
    That is amazing Tim! You must be feeling so great. I have always wondered how your knees were holding up because I have never heard you complain about being achey or sore. I know I would have had frozen peas on my knees every night. Bahaha, Has anyone in the wedding party seen your transformation? You will definitely be getting tons of compliments for sure! You will be getting busy but you must have so much more energy now! Your bday is a great goal but you have come so far in such a short time...I am very happy for you. I can not believe the bad luck I have had since trying to start this, however, maybe that's how it really always is and that's y I can not seem to focus on getting on a roll. Maybe I am just noticing it because I am being accountable here. Maybe that's how all the years just keep passing by and I am just one week from always having a crisis to take care of. ? I am trying to really get some momentum to keep going. I am glad you posted because it has been very quiet here lately. The weigh ins are pretty scarce too....I haven't lost anything so nothing to report....maybe by the end of the month....we shall see...the weather is nicer and that helps! I will now post my excersise on another post.... B)
  • michelleregis
    Options
    May 2...Monday...I did get back to the gym at night and did weighs for my arms
    May 3....Tuesday....so, so, so tired but dragged butt to the gym at 7:30 pm and did 45 program. Week 5 day 2
    Planning on going tonight at 7:30....my teenage son is going with me...and lol what are the changes that the first night back to the gym was pizza night! :# lol...we both walked right past all the hot, steamy, cheesy pizzas!
  • michelleregis
    Options
    And btw....for all the Star Wars fans out there....May the 4th b with you!!!! :D
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 and arm work today
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    2.2 outdoor miles with Loxley today.
    Gonna try and get lots of miles tomorrow.

I always find it easier to stay motivated in the summer months.

Blisters are my biggest problem with all the walking... and I get a lot of upper body pains if I do a few hours of indoor miles in a day. I've never had much problems with the legs/knees though.

Yeah... I've been thinking we need something to get this whole board going again. I don't know what though.

Thanks again for posting and getting back in to it. I'm not going anywhere no matter what. So I'll always be kicking around this thread and giving support.

and thanks... I was always more of a Trekkie but I celebrate May the 4th anyways. I may even put in Jedi to watch when I go to bed tonight.

I'll be back tomorrow and keep it going Michelle.
    :)
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Another 2.2 miles with Loxley today. :)
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Nice job Tim ! I am going to promise myself to go to the gym for at least a 35 min cardio after work....I will report later....I stayed within my cals yesterday but unfortunately one of those items was a bertuccis pizza for lunch and , wow, they are loaded with sodium....I need to get my salt under control because I do not see results on the scale when I have too much....
  • michelleregis
    Options
    Went to the gym and did 50 min.on arc....
  • UnkyTimFU
    Options
    Friday May 6th - 4.4 miles with Loxley
    Saturday May 7th - 2.2 miles with Loxley
    Sunday May 8th - Nothing

I'll post the miles for today later.

:)